Niall Horan Preferences

By xoxoAdriana

Just a bunch of imagines/preferences involving our favourite Irish lad, Niall :) More

Note!
1: coming back from tour
2: walking out on a fight
3: How you meet
4: First kiss
5: Coming home after a stressful day
6: Lucky charm
7: Suprise!
8: I choose you
9: Please dont leave me
10: He loves you
11: I love you
12: He wants to cuddle but you are busy
13: He breaks something of yours during a fight
14: He breaks something of yours during a fight (part 2)
15: Im here for you
16: He's sick
17: He has a crush on you
18: He gets jealous
19: Fighting over the remote
20: He hacks your twitter
21: You hack his twitter
22: Highschool Sweethearts
23: Your child hears the two of you fighting
24: How you sleep
25: First Fight
26: Road Trip. Pt 1
27: Road trip pt.2
28: Road trip pt.3
29: When he's mad at you
30: Decorating the Christmas Tree
31: You sleep talk (His pov)
32: Christmas morning with the kids
33: He sleep talks
34: "we are just friends"
35: "we're just friends" part two
36: Running into each other (Exes)
37: Running into each other (exes) pt.2
38: I don't need you
39: He asks you on a date
40: The date
41: He makes you cry accidentally
42: Who's hotter?
43: Sharing a bunk
44: He makes you insecure
45: Laughs
46: When you're mad
47: You realize you love him
48: He falls asleep/over hears you saying you like him
49: He realizes be loves you
50: The boys
51: It only beats for you
About me
52: Newborn
53: Come to me even if you're mad.
54: Age difference
55: Camping
56: He's a prince
57: He's a prince pt.2
58: He's a prince pt.3
59: He's a prince pt. 4
60: He's a prince pt.5
61: He's a prince pt. 6
62: He's a prince pt.7
63: You can't sleep
64: First fight as a married couple
65: Holy shitstickers (fabulous title)
66: Airport
67: Your daughter gets her period
68: 3:45 am
69: You are a bet
70: He missed your childs event
71: What if someone else can give you more?
72: Change
73: Change pt.2
74: You are an actress
75: He's a ghost
76: He's a ghost pt.2
77: He's a ghost pt.3
78: He's a ghost pt.4
79: He's a ghost pt.5
80: He's a ghost pt.6
81: First time staying the night
82: Stretch marks
83: I don't want to be like them
84: First interview together
85: Treat you better
86: Duet
87: Hair
89: Little Family pt.2

88: Little Family

2K 41 7
By xoxoAdriana

You sat on a very comfortable bench at your children's favourite park not too far from home. The park had swings that your daughter Sarah loved and begged for you to push her until she was pleased with how high she was swinging. As for your son, James, you could hear him laughing on the slides with one of his friends from school.

He had Niall's laugh, loud and contagious.

"Mum!" Your daughter shouted. You looked over in her direction. She was running over to you with a small yellow flower in her hand.

"Yes, honey?" You smiled as she sat herself beside you.

"I found a flower. Can you put it on my ear like always?"

You smiled. Sarah had gotten to the age where everything was lovely to her. She was very in love with animals, and flowers, basically anything smaller than she was.

You slid the flower behind her ear. Adjusting her dark hair so that the flower was visible.

"There you go, love." You said, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

Sarah smiled, "Thank you, mum. I'm hungry. When are we going home?"

"In five minutes. Go and tell your brother it's time to go."

You watched as Sarah ran off, looking for a still laughing, James.

Niall was off at work in L.A. Tour was ending which meant he would be home soon. You and your children started marking the days until Niall got back home on an animal calendar that Sarah and James had found at the dollar store with their grandma.

You were excited for Niall to come home. At times it got very hard to keep your children in check, keep the house clean, cook every meal, and wash all their clothes for school. Sarah was very picky with her outfits for school while James could just about where his pjs to school and be happy. Sometimes your frustrations got the best of you and although you told yourself you'd never blame Niall or call him when you needed something you found yourself calling him more than you'd like to admit. His voice calmed you down. His reassurance relaxed you.

"I'm sorry, I'll get the next flight home." He would say.

"No. I'm being childish. I should go to bed. See you soon."

"I love you, (Y/N). I'll be with you all before you know it."

You would smile, "I love you too."

"Bye, Emmy!" You heard your son say to his little friend from school. She was a little blonde girl and you often thought if James was going to steal her heart the way Niall stole yours, through smiles and giggles.

You got up from your spot on the beach and wrapped your hands in Sarah's and James'.

The park was just down the road from your home. You made sure to walk the opposite way from the ice cream shop or else your children would start begging for ice cream before dinner. That was Niall's fault. He likes to spoil the kids when he gets back home. When the four of you go out for dinner Niall makes sure to get dessert before the actual meal. You don't approve but it's the smile on their faces that keep you from saying anything.

James offered to unlock the door by taking your key. He had a new found liking for doors. You didn't know why. Probably just curiosity.

Sarah and James ran off to their rooms as you walked over to the kitchen to make something for dinner. You cooked some pasta and put some fruits on your children's plates.

When the food was done you made your way up the stairs. You could hear a guitar strumming in Sarah's room. She's taking after Niall's skills for sure. You signed her up for guitar lessons about a week ago and with practice she's almost as good as her father. Maybe that's exaggerating, but she is amazing at keeping a straight tune.

"Dinner is ready, sunshine." You called, peaking your head into her doorway.

She put her guitar down, "did you hear my music?"

"Yes, you sound amazing. Keep it up."

She smiled, "do you think daddy will like it?"

"He's going to love it. Maybe he will make you join his band." You joked with an encouraging wink.

Sarah's face lit up, "I could see Uncle Harry all the time!"

You laughed. Sarah loved Harry. She's always poking his cheeks and telling him, "I wish I had holes in my cheeks like you do."

"I'm sure Uncle Harry would love to sing with you."

Sarah blushed, "Uncle Harry is a much better singer then I am."

"Practice makes perfect, darling." You told her.

She shrugged and passed you to go downstairs.

There was no sounds coming from James room. But if you were to listen closely you could usually hear brush strokes, or an eraser rubbing against paper. James is going to be an artist. At his young age he is very colourful and loves to paint. He's fairly good at it too.

"Honey, dinner is ready." You told him, poking your head into his doorway.

He jumped almost dropping his paintbrush, "mum! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry. You must have been very focussed on your painting."

He looked over to you with a wide smile, "don't look at it. It's a surprise."

You covered your eyes with a smile, "okay."

James laughed, "when is daddy coming home?"

You frowned uncovering your eyes, "seven more sleeps, sweetheart."

"That's a lot." He said walking over to you.

"He will be here soon and I know he's going to paint a picture with you."

James smiled, "I hope so. Maybe we will draw a plane like last time."

The two of you walked downstairs. James' small hand wrapped in yours. Sarah was sitting patiently at the table staring down the pasta.

After dinner your children helped with drying the dishes and putting them away. They followed you up into yours and Niall's bedroom.

"Can we watch a movie?" Sarah asked. James nodded, agreeing with Sarah's idea.

"Only if you two get into your pjs first."

They nodded running over to their rooms and quickly running back to jump on the bed that you were already snuggled up in. Sarah took Niall's pillow and his spot while James took half of your pillow and snuggled up beside you.

You grabbed the remote, "What are we watching?"

"Bedtime stories!" James smiled.

You laughed, "Haven't we watched that movie too many times?"

Sarah grinned, "We've never watched it before."

James joined in with grinning at you as well, "ya, I have no idea that it's going to rain gum balls."

You matched your children with the same grin, "whatever you say."

*****
It didn't last very long for your children to fall asleep halfway into the movie. You turn off the T.V. and get get comfortable in your bed.

Another successful day with your children.

You didn't know how long you had been asleep when you felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind. Their legs tangled with yours and the person mumbled, "I'm home my love."

At first you thought you were dreaming. Another dream about Niall coming home early. You've seemed to be dreaming about him a lot. But when you opened your eyes your children were fast asleep in the same positions that they were before you turned off the tv.

You felt the hands on your side. So familiar.

You turned, "Ni?" You could only see the outlines of his face in the dark.

"I'm here." He tightened his grip on you and you felt him kiss your forehead, "go to sleep. I'll be here in the morning."

You mumbled into his chest,"The kids are going to be so excited to see you."

"I'm excited to see them too. Though I'd rather spend some time with you, if you know what I mean."

You shook your head with a smile, "good night Niall. I love you."

"I love you more."
-----
Hey everybody! It's been a while!

I'd just like to say if you're up for reading something different I posted the first part to my short story a few days ago. Definitely go check it out. :)

I hope you are all having a lovely summer. There is going to be a small second part to this imagine/preference.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
302K 3.1K 35
Here are some little imagines of Niall Horan :)
209K 2.3K 89
Just some one direction preferences :)
612K 6.3K 48
Prefrences, basically.