The Billionaire's Revenge ✔ (...

By SamreenAnjum

"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my wais... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-19 ( part -2)
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-34 ( Part-2 )
Chapter-35
Epilogue
Author's Note (Very Important)

Chapter-15

41.5K 1.4K 44
By SamreenAnjum

Aanya:

My heart was in my throat. I was close to faint. I was already dizzy. Ali nudged me to answer the Moulvi Saheb. I opened my mouth to answer but I couldn't find my voice.

I felt someone's eyes burning holes into me. I looked up to find Hussein glaring at me. When our eyes he raised his eyebrow, silently warning me to not to do anything silly that I might regret later.

And that was enough for me to understand that I can't escape from this.

That's it Aanya. Just say yes and get over it. You can do this. I gave myself a pep talk.

"Qubool hai ( I do)." I answered the mouvli Saheb still looking at Hussein. I observed that his muscles relaxed after I answered.

Mouvli Saheb asked me the same question twice and I said the same answer. After that he handed me some book and asked me to sign on it.

My tears which I controlled till now were flowing down. They fell on the book while I signed.

After that mouvli Saheb took the book and asked Hussein the same question.

"Hussein bin Rashid, kya aapko Aanya shaik ke saath ye nikah qubool hai (do you take Aanya shaik as your wife)." Hussein looked at me and smirked.

"Qubool hai." He answered very confidentially still looking at me.
After that he also signed on the book.

"Nikah Mubarak ho. (Congratulations on your wedding.)" The mouvli saheb said. Everyone started to congratulate Hussein and were hugging each other.

My mom came forward and hugged me. I hugged her back very tightly. I started to sob. I can tell that my mom was also crying. Hussein's mom came forward and hugged both me and my mom.

"Please take care of my daughter. And dont be strict on her." My mom said.

"Rania ji, Aanya is not my daughter-in-law but she is my daughter. I promise you that I'll take full care of her. You don't have to worry about her now." Salma Aunty said.

"Congratulations Aanya." She said to me and hugged me.

"Thank you aunty." I thanked her.

"No, no, don't call me aunty. Call me mom. I'll be happier to be addressed like that." She said. I nodded.

After meeting few more people, I was taken back to the room which was allotted for the bride. As soon as entered the room, I removed the dupatta that was covering my head and threw it aside.

Alina and Tina, immediately came to me and hugged me. I wept like a baby. I felt pathetic. I cried and cried until there were no more tears left in my eyes.

"It's over. Everything is over now. My life is destroyed infront my eyes and I couldn't​ do anything to stop it." I said sobbing uncontrollably.

"Aanya please stop crying and drink some water." Ali said and gave some water.

"Aanya, I know this is wrong. And don't even think that I'm okay with whatever happened with you. But, Aanya, you always say that everything, every incident in our lives happens for a reason. And moreover, you strongly believe that when we're in hard times, Allah will surely show you a way out if this. You just need to have some patience." Tina reasoned me.

"And, Aanya, now, you're married to him. We can't change it. Instead of crying about it, think about how you're going to make him realise his mistake." Alina said.

"You guys are correct. I need to stop crying about this marriage, because I was destined to be married​ to Hussein and I can't do anything about it. But I can surely do one thing. That is make him realise his mistake. " I said wiping my tears.

"Yeah, Aanya, you should that. And we're always there for you whenever you need us, especially, umm, you know, to kick him in the south" Tina said while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

We burst out laughing. I was feeling much better now. I must say, I really have one hell of friends. I suddenly realised something.

"You know who shocked me more today?" I asked looking at them. Not knowing the answer they both shrugged.

"Tina. Tina shocked me today. I can't understand that, the girl who couldn't finish a single sentence without cursing and is so immature, has become very mature suddenly. Who are you and what have you done with Tina?" I asked her seriously trying to control the smile that was threatening to break in my lips.

"Umm..what...what are you talking about? I can't understand." She stammered.

"I want to know the person who is behind this sudden change of yours?" I asked her. She was quite but I can see that she was sweating.

"Look, Tina, I know something is going on. So, tell me." I asked her.

"Umm, I may or may not be in a relationship with Mr. Jones." She said making my eyes go wide.

"What? Mr. Jones. As in our professor." I asked her and she nodded timidly.

"Eee.... another love story, that to a forbidden love story. Yay! I'm so excited." Alina exclaimed.

"Ali, calm down. And Tina, you know what you're doing is forbidden in our society. If the authorities came to know about this, then you'll be expelled and Mr. Jones will be suspended. How are you going to manage this?" I questioned her.

I was concerned about their future. I don't want my bestie and one of the best teachers fall into trouble because of their personal lives.

"Annu, relax yaar. We know what we have is considered as forbidden. But it just happened. And about the consequences, we are keeping it low. No one except you and Ali knows about our relationship. And he is planning to find a job in another university, after that we won't have to fear about being caught." Tina explained me.

Not knowing what to say, I just nodded and hugged her.

"Omg, this is so freaking cool. Relationship between a student and a professor. Wow." Ali exclaimed making me laugh while Tina rolled her​ eyes while smiling.

"Ya Allah, what are you guys doing on the floor? And Aanya, why is your makeup smudged?" My mom questioned me, bewildered at my state, as she entered the room.

"Oh, nothing aunty, we were just having our moment. That's all. And about her makeup..umm..yeah, Tina just cracked a joke. That's why we were laughing our asses off." Ali said making our eyes go wide.

"Accha, why don't you tell me the joke Tina? I always love hearing your jokes." My mom said.

"Umm.. that aunty..the.." Tina was stuttered.

"Umm.. Ammi, forget about the joke. You didn't tell me why did you come here?'' I came to Tina's rescue.

"Allah, I completely forgot. Hussein's mom said that after lunch, you can come back with us and get ready for reception after taking some rest." Ammi said.

I was more than happy to hear those words. Salma Aunty is really a sweetheart. She such a humble person.

Ammi left after telling this. I sat down on the bed and stretched my legs. I can't believe I'm married to the devil. Now that he took the revenge, I wonder what will be his next move. I need to very careful.

"Aanya..?" My mom called me, bringing me out of the trance.

"Yes ammi." I replied to her.

"Beta, get up, it's time to go to home and get ready for the reception." My mom said.

"Oh, okay." I said and went out after setting my veil properly.

I saw that Hussein and his family were taking photos and greeting the guests. I must say Hussein really looked handsome in the traditional attire.

After seeing us, they excused themselves and approached us. I saw that Hussein was directly looking into my eyes. I don't why but I suddenly felts shy. My heart started racing again. I felt giddy. So I just ducked my head down.

What is happening to me? Why is he effecting me so much?

"Salma Baji (sis), we are​ going back to home now so that Aanya can have enough time to freshen up and get ready for the reception." Mom said.

"Yeah, of course. You can take her now. We will directly meet you at the venue." Salma Aunty replied.

I felt relieved after listening this. Finally I will get a break from this horrible and heavy dress and of course from Hussein. I looked up at him, only to see a smirk plastered on his face.

Urgh!! How I wish to slap off that smirk from his face.

Finally, we reached home after what felt like ages even though it just took us ten minutes to reach. The very first thing I did was to get rid of the wedding dress. Geez it was too damn heavy.

I took a bath again. The warm water soothed me again. It was so refreshing that I didn't want to come back from the washroom. But, unfortunately I had to.

I just wore my night suit because there was alot of time left for the reception. I just want to roam freely for some time.

As soon as I stepped out of my room, I saw that Tina and Ali were sprawled on my bed. I laughed at their state. I'm sure they were tired as hell. They really did a lot of work.

"Why don't you guys go and take a hot shower? You'll feel better." I suggested them. They nodded their heads and headed towards the bathroom walking like zombies.

Both of them tried to enter the washroom at a time causing their heads to bump into each other and screaming in pain. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Guys, I hope you're ​not planning to taka a shower together." I said while controlling my laughter.

"Well, that's not a bad idea I guess." Ali said and winked at Tina suggestively making both of us to cringe at her words.

"Eww..hell no. I'm not a lesbo (no offence towards lesbos) and just by the way I'm in a relationship." Tina said.

"Okay, okay, relax I was just kidding. Even I'm not a lesbo." Ali said while laughing her ass off.

After bickering for some more time, they decided that Tina will use my washroom and Ali will use the other one.

I opened my wardrobe to find them a towel. My wardrobe was almost empty apart from few new clothes. It felt weird to look at my empty wardrobe. I turned my head aside and looked at my luggage which was perfectly packed and was just waiting for my departure.

I could feel my eyes tear up. This is the house where I was born. This is the house where I took my first step. This is the house where I learnt talking. This house was the witness of everything that happened in my life. It witnessed my every emotion, my happiness to every break-downs.

I can't believe that it's time for me to leave this house where I spent my 20 years of my life. I wonder how the time flew away this quickly.

I heard the door if my bedroom opened. I quickly wiped off my tears. But no matter what I couldn't stop my tears from falling down.

"Aanya, what're you doing there? You need to get ready now." My mom said in a low voice. And that was enough for me to shamelessly cry like a kid.

I quickly turned around and hugged her tightly. And started crying my heart out. I was wailing like a baby who desparately wanted to seek her mother's love.

"Aanya, meri bacchi (my baby), don't cry." She said but her voice gave away the pain she feeling.

"Ammi, I don't want to go away from here." I said while sobbing uncontrollably.

"Annu, I can understand what you're going through. But it's the tradition we can't do anything about it." She said.

"But I don't want to leave you guys. Why is that we girls have to leave our parents house and not the boys?" I questioned her.

Ammi broke the hug and took my arm and made to sit on the bed. My hands were still in hers.

"Because, girls are stronger than boys. They can, not only defend themselves in the worst situations but also protect their families. They're ​mature and strong enough to leave their parents and go with a complete stranger to a new place and start their new life. Whereas men, they're ​fools who have the ego of a mountain but ignorant as the new born when it comes to family." My said effectively shutting me from asking anymore questions.

"But ammi, I will miss you all and I'm not ready to do this." I said and started sobbing.

"Ahh, so bad that we're not going to miss you, Annu." Bhai said while entering the room making me throw the worst glare possible in his way.

"What? Why are looking like that? I'm saying the truth. No one's going to miss you here." He said again.

"Ammi!!" I whined and hugged my mom and wailed shamelessly.

"Ansari, stop teasing her. Look what you've done now. Say sorry to her." My mom scolded him as if he was a five year old kid.

"Ohh, Annu, sorry sis, I was just kidding. I promise we will miss you so much. Please stop crying." He said, his voice cracked at the end.

I looked towards him to find his eyes full of tears. From the corner of my eye I saw that my father was also crying.

They all came forward and hugged me tightly. I was a mess. I couldn't control myself. On one hand there was the grief that I will be leaving my family and on the other hand I was mourning about this marriage.

My family thinks that I'll be happy. I married a prince charming so my life will be running smoothly. They think so greatly of Hussein that I'm scared to reveal his truth even in the future.

"Okay, now enough of crying you people. You can save the tears for Vidaai." Tina interrupted our moment.

We broke the hug and my mom wiped off the tears. They kissed my forehead and left room so that I can get ready for the so called reception.

This reception was going to be held in one of the best hotels here. And it will be extravagant according to Alina. Because it will be packed with the VIPs. All of the business tycoons will attending it.

At first Salma aunty said they'll held the reception in Dubai. But Hussein said that he will be taking me London as soon as we get married because of lack of time. So everyone had to agree with him.

"Hello, Aanya!!" Tina shouted in my ear making me jump out of my skin.

"Geez, girl you scared the living day lights out of me. And why are you shouting like a possessed person?" I said while calming myself from the mini heartattack she gave me.

"Bitch please. It was you who was lost in her dreamland. I called you 5 times but you didn't reply to me so I had to shout." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay, now let's get ready for the reception." I said and with that they started to help to get ready.

Within no time I was ready. Even Tina and Ali were also ready. We were waiting for my parents to tell us when to leave.

Bhai came to my room and said that we are leaving. And their, again my heart started to race in anticipation of what will happen at the reception.

I looked around my room. I don't know when I will be back. I went downstairs and took a tour of my home one last time. My parents were looking at me, their faces laced with concern. I smiled at them wearily and moved towards the car.

That's it Aanya, you will no longer be known as Rehman's daughter, you'll be known as Mrs. Hussein. The thought itself made me shrudder.

I turned around to give a last glance to my lovely home. I took a deep breath thinking that I'm a strong girl and I can do this, I sat down in the car and headed towards the venue.

....,.................

Hey guys!!

I'm sorry I'm late. Actually this chapter was​ accidentally deleted. So I had to write it again. I hope you liked it.

That dress above is Aanya's wedding dress.

And finally they're married. What do you think will happens next.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you guys for all the love.

Until then bye😘😘

Xoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
660K 25.3K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
518K 22.2K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
90K 4.1K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...