Will's Sister // Miniminter

By doyoungley

[He's only overprotective don't mind him] ~ ~ ~ Where Will Lenney's sister ends up with a certain blonde hair... More

.characters.
.part one.
.part two.
.part three.
.part four.
.part five.
.part six.
.part seven.
.part eight.
.part nine.
.part ten.
.part eleven.
.part twelve.
.part thirteen.
.part fourteen.
.part fifteen.
.part seventeen.
.part eighteen.
.part nineteen.
.part twenty.
.part twenty one.
.part twenty two.
.part twenty three.
.part twenty four.
.part twenty five.
.part twenty six.
.part twenty seven.
.part twenty eight.
.part twenty nine.
.part thirty.
.part thirty one.
.part thirty two.
.part thirty three.
.part thirty four.
.part thirty five.
.part thirty six.
new book!
.part thirty seven.
.part thirty eight.
.part thirty nine.
.part fourty.
.part forty one.
.part forty two.
.part forty three.
.part forty four.

.part sixteen.

4.8K 61 19
By doyoungley

"Were back" Will shouts to me and Simon as he opens the front door.

I quickly rush out of my bed where me and Simon had been laying and grab all of my clothes off the floor and put them back on before either Gee or Will walked in. I look over once I'm done to Simon frantically putting his clothes on too. Just as he slipped his t-shirt over his head Gee walks into the room.

"Hey guys" She says as she walks in to talk to us.

"Hey" I reply, trying to sound as natural as possible.

"What you guys been doing" She asks us, probably just curious.

"Taking retarded buzzfeed quizzes on on laptop." Simon says as he pulls out his laptop from his bag.

"Sounds like you guys were being productive then" she says laughing at is. We both smile back and sigh, she obviously believed Simon.

"Well I'm gonna start getting ready for the party, see ya in a bit then" she says to us before leaving and shutting the door. I look at Simon and sigh.

"Well this afternoon was fun" I whisper to Simon as he sits up some more.

"I know right, next time we're alone we know what were going to do then" he whispers back. I smile and give him a kiss before standing up to get ready for the party.

"Your lucky you know, it's so easy for you to get ready for party's, all you do is put on clothes and tidy your hair up and your done." I tell him as I search around and find the tank top and skirt I bought the other day with Gee at the mall.

"True, but you guys make getting ready unnecessarily hard." He points out as he searches through his bag for the right clothes and shoes. I finally find the graphic tee and pink skirt and the matching heels so I quickly take off the t-shirt and trackpants I was wearing and get changed into the tank and skirt.

I turn around to Simon to ask what he thinks.

"What did you think?" I ask him as he puts on a clean top.

"Holy.. shit... your staying with me tonight, I'm scared all the boys when they get drunk are gonna hit in you" he laughs and looks at me. I laugh at his remark and look through my closet to find the shoes which match the outfit. I pull them out and throw them onto my bed and turn around to see Simon wearing a nice pair of black jeans with one of the sidemen tops.

"Hot" I tell him as he looks in my mirror fixing his hair.

"I know right" I laugh at him and grab my make up bag and join him at the mirror. I start with the foundation, then the concealer, then I do my eyebrows, then my contour, then bronzer, then highlight, then blush, then mascara, then eyeshadow, then eyeliner and last but not least lips.

"See all of that took you like an hour, and you didn't even need to do it" Simon tells me while sitting on my bed on his phone.

"Does it look ok though" I ask for his advice, like he definitely knows what good make up looks like.

"Yeah, you look peng" he says and stands up. He grabs my shoes, phone and wallet from my bedside table for me and hands then to me. He quickly grabs his adidas jacket from his bag and follows me out of the room.

I walk into Gee's Room and Simon walks into Will's. I need some proper makeup advice.

"Hey Gee" I say to her as I walk into her room. She was standing at her mirror applying glitter to her cheekbones. She stops and looks up at me.

"Holy shit Key you look peng af" she says looking at my make up. I smile knowing that a girl who I look up to thinks that I look good.

"Do you have any spare glitter I can use on my face?" I ask her as I look at the glitter on her face and how good it looks.

"I always have spare glitter" she says to me and opens up one of her drawers, that was filled with tons of packets of glitter. I just look at them all. How did she even get all of them.

"Can you glitterfy me" I asked her as she looked at her precious glitter.

"Say no more" she looks at my outfit and grabs some gold and some pastel pink glitter and starts applying bits all along my cheek bones. I sit there for 10 minutes before she's happy with the result. I stand up and look in the mirror. It looked absolutely great.

"Omg thankyou so much" I squeal in excitement and give her a massive hug.

"No problem, being a glitter queen is just my thing" She says and we both laugh. I look at the time on her clock. It was almost 9pm. I finally look at Gee's Outfit, she was wearing a blue designed t shirt. Kind of like the t-shirt version of what I brought at the mall the other day, she paired it with a ripped white jeans and a pair of light blue Adidas sneakers.

"Omg Gee I love your outfit!" I tell her as she finishes doing her make up.

"Oh thanks, I kinda just picked out some clothes from my closet that looked ok" she says laughing. She definitely knows what style is compared to me.

"I'm gonna go see what Will and Simon are doing" I tell her as she finishes doing her makeup. I walk out of her room and down the hall to Will's.

"Whatcha doing" (phineas and ferb was my life) I ask the boys as I walk in to Will's room to see them sitting at Will's Desk.

"Just watching some videos" Will tells me as he takes out one of his headphones.

"I see Gee glitterfyed you" Will points out as he finally looks at me.

"Yeah, I asked for it though, Are you guys ready cause it's like 9 now, so we really should be heading over to the penthouse" I point out to them. I hear Gee walk in beside me.

"You guys ready to go?" Gee asks them.

"Yeah, I suppose, come on Simon, the girls are angsty." Will tells Us and Simon.

"We're not angsty, just waiting for you two to get your shit together" Gee points out to Will who was now standing up.

"Ok then let's go" Simon says and grabs his phone and keys and we all head downstairs.

°°time skip°°

Gee and Simon push us to the front of them when we finally arrive at the party. Will opens the door and we were meet with everyone already there and cheering us in. I smile at everyone who was around. Tobi, JJ, Joel, Chip, Sarah. Suddenly the music begins to pump and Gee takes me arm.

"Come on Key" She says dragging me to other side of the penthouse. I look behind me and blow a kiss to Simon before following her through the crowds of people. We finally get out of the dance floor and meet up with the girl gang on the other side. I smile at everyone who was here.

"Ok guys this Key, Will's sister and my new flatmate" Gee tells everyone, obviously introducing me to everyone. I smile at them all.

"Hey I'm Nia, Chip's Sister"

"I'm Steph"

"And I'm Katie, Harry's Girlfriend"

They all give me a big hug before going back into the circle formation we had made.

"Want a drink" Freya offers me from the other side of the circle. I just nod and she leans behind her and grabs a cup off the table. She hands it to me and I skull half of it.

All of girls end up talking about makeup and clothes, very stereotypically girly.

"Wanna go dancing?" Nia asks us after our conversation eventually dries up. We all cheer and head onto the dance floor. We stay there dancing for a while until we all get a bit tired out.
I look at my phone for the time. 12pm! We'd already been here 2 hours. I look around and try and find Simon. I found him unfortunately... on the dance floor with a random girl grinding on him. I instantly feel sick to the stomach. I excuse myself from the group and go and find Will. I eventually find Sarah and Lux in the corner.

"Hey guys, have you seen Will" I ask them both as I walk past them.

"Um I think he's on the balcony" Lux answers and points in the direction.

"Thankyou" I say and walk towards the balcony, and sure enough there was Will with Joel and Chip in the balcony. I walk outside and up to Will. I pull him aside and talk to him.

"I don't feel very well is there anyway I could just leave now in a uber" I ask him.

"Um I'd rather you leave with Simon than by yourself." Little did he know that Simon was the cause if me wanting to leave.

"Um, nah, I don't really want to leave with him... Can I just leave by myself?" I ask him.

"What did Simon do" Will asked, obviously catching into the fact I'd didn't want to be around him.

"Nothing, I just don't feel well" I lie to him, I didn't really want Simon to be beaten to a pulp by my brother. He excused himself from Joel and Chip's conversation and basically dragged me through the crowds of people in the house and into one if the bedrooms.

"What did he do" Will whisper shouts at me.

"Nothing, I just don't feel well"

"Keira, what did he do" He tells me a little bit more sternly.

"Don't worry, Can I go home"

"Not till you tell me what he did" He says now shouting at me. Thanks to the music, people partying shouldn't have heard it.

"Ok, he was letting another girl grind in him, Its fine though, we're not even dating" I tell him chocking back years. I hear the door open and look up to see Gee and Freya standing there, they obviously saw Will drag me into here. I gesture for them to come in and shut the door.

"What's going on?" Freya speaks up.

"Well her little Lover Boy was letting another girl grind in him, and now she wants to go home" Will shouts.

"Oh shit." They both mumble. I just weakly smile at them.

"Its all good, it wasn't like we were dating or anything, we were more like friends" I tell them.

"More like Friends with Benefits" Will says. Gee gestures for him to shut up.

"Here just come and hang with us and completely ignore the guy, we'll make sure he doesn't come near you" Gee days to me. I just shrug and get up.

"I suppose, but can you promise you won't tell anyone, I've already cause enough Drama in one week than you guys have probably had in one year" I tell them. They all just nod their heads. I stand up and Gee and Freya link their arms with mine. Will just patted my back before he went back to the balcony to talk with Chip and Joel.

"Wanna get another drink" Gee yells at me over the music. I just nod my head and we walk over to the bar. Gee unlinks her arm from mine and grabs three shot glasses. She fills them right up with vodka before skulking hers. Me and Freya do the exact same and put down our glasses at the same time.

"Come on then we need to go and find the girls" Gee says and relinks her arm with mine. We walk back to where we were hanging around to find all of the girls with Josh, Chip, Harry, Ethan and more importantly Simon.

"Um, what do we do?"Freya says to me. I begin to freak out, I don't really want to see Simon tight now but I knew that I was going to have to.

"Yeah let's go, just make sure there's at least one person between us at all times ok?" I ask them, they just nod there heads and we head into the group.

A/N

I truly do suck at endings

L.C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 58 42
Zoe is a normal girl her brother is Harry she's 21 years old she moved to London with harry but shes never met all the sidemen .What will the sidemen...
133K 2.3K 18
in which will asks his ex girlfriend to film a video with him and be handcuffed together for 1 week. will old flames ignite or will everything leave...
118K 3.9K 47
in which she swims to forget all the pain, but he sees it all because dallas edlen is not ok and, having loved her for years, seeing that was no task...
151 0 14
This is about a normal girl that lives with her not so normal brother and his boyfriend. Her 'brothers' take her to Pax East for her 18th birthday an...