Diary Entry - Eundeok Married...

By DowithloveEXO

After Eun and Soondeok got married, they lived together for a few years before both.... What could've happe... More

First Night
Erasing Haesoo
New bed
Visit the king
A trip?
A trip it is!
Day One
The plan
Night by the sea
Heart attack
Scary father-in-law
Mother's suggestion
Meeting Haesoo
Temple
Time, was all I wanted
Then that's what she'll get!
Time flies
Mongryong!
Eun and Mongryong
Ya! You pervert!
Sehun oraboni!!
Tonight's it!
Stop loving me!
Mother's sick
Jongin's visit
Thank You
Boy talk
Painful sacrifice
Can I ride again?
Stop hurting her!
Us! Me and you!
Aunty! Uncle!
What am I to you?
Soondeok is my wife!
I must keep him safe
Do I want to love her?
My wife needs me!
First love
Time to grow up
Don't you dare leave me
Little dove
I was your dream?
Eun's urge
That was an order
Give it back!
Read to me
Back home finally
Soondeok's birthday
Husband day
Promise me
Eun's trauma
I miss you
Boyfriend Day One
Tell me how!
Too late
Made for each other
Baby Girl
I'll protect you
What happened last night...
Bath
Birthday Eve
Eun's birthday
Oppa, I want more
Go ahead if you want
I have to be with her!
You can call me monster
How long will you wait?
Who's she?
Proposal
Eve
2nd Anniversary
Dream or Future?
Grandpa
Because I love you
Letter
BABY! LET'S GO!
Why can't you say it?
You will carry our precious baby
Hungry
Aren't you curious?
Wish upon a star
Baby monsters
Soondeok's diary
Brothers' talk
I'm sorry, my child
Simple moments as such
I want to...
Let's just live this way
First snow
Tell me it's not true...
The Punishment
The Truth
Do you want to build a snowman?
Soondeok's birthday gift
If I'm with you
I'll be back, I promise
I'm not like you, grandpa
The camp
Escaping
The long ride
Under the tree
Just a dream?
Why am I always so helpless, so useless?
Can't you remember?
Deok ah, are you avoiding me?
Are you going to keep following me?
Oh, so it's my fault?
We did THAT?!
I'm getting impatient
At least get inside a room
You can't change fate
She's decided - it's time
Twin
Let's fake it!
Before the storm
He's gone
I know who he is
49 days
Lady Soondeok is with child
Clingy morning
Our favourite spot
Taken away
Last night in prison
Courtroom
He's back
To the palace
A way out
Plan B
Saved by death
Tamra at last

Excited about tomorrow

1.4K 81 3
By DowithloveEXO

Eun's diary 

We're leaving early tomorrow – I'm so excited, I don't think I can sleep just yet. I will bring this diary too, but maybe I won't be able to write in it as often. I don't want Soondeok to know I have this diary and read it...maybe I should put it in a box and lock it up. But I guess that'll just make her even more suspicious. I wonder if she keeps a diary herself. Anyways, I can hear her getting out of the bath so I suppose I'll need to finish this quickly.

Ever since she moved in with me, I had to add bulwark around the bath in my bedroom...Of course she'll leave when I take a bath, but just in case. Ugh! I used to walk around naked in my room, now because of her I can't! And this summer sure is hot and I'm sweaty all the time. But no, I will not take off my clothes in front of her. Never. Oh, I want morning to come quicker!

I sure will miss my mother though...should I leave her a letter before I go? But if I do, she'll send someone after me...but it seems wrong to leave without saying a word...If I do make it out of Goryeo, I suppose I can send the letter after I've settled down, that is, if I can ever leave Goryeo...

Soondeok's diary

I double-checked the things we need to bring tomorrow – we'll be taking two horses so the load should be just right. The prince seem to be bringing a lot of things – all the things he likes...I'll need to keep my eye on him, I've heard that bandits are violent and numerous these days...

I've sent a letter to father and he sent a letter back. He wrote that he misses me a lot and would like me to have fun on the trip. He said a war may arise between Goryeo and the middle lands – and that all boats and roads travelling to and fro there has already been halted. I do hope the king won't make him go to war again. Though father is still good, he's getting old, I'm afraid he won't be able to survive another one.

And the prince wanted to visit the middle lands...I think he'll just have to wait a bit longer. I'll make sure we won't head up too north in our trip...but will he understand? Whatever happens, I'll protect him. I've prepared my sword, my bow and arrows as well as some poisonous and sedative darts, just in case.

Mother seemed worried, but I assured her that everything will be alright. She told me to keep the wedding ring with me at all times – saying that the set of rings was given to her by a monk and that they will cast off bad luck hence the prince and I should keep it on at all times. She's such a nice mother, I wonder if all mothers are like that. When I become a mother, I want to be someone just like her! Beautiful, wise, caring, elegant. Speaking of which, I wonder how many kids the prince wants...though to be honest, I think he's still a kid himself.

She also gave each of us a journal to record our trip in! Such beautiful coverings and pages, I shall write everything in and perhaps paint in it as well. I better sleep now, the prince is about to blow out the candles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 31
"It's just too little too late..." Jimin and Jungkook were the most beautiful couple anyone had ever met. Then, everything was ruined with a simpl...
299 7 7
10 years ago, Taehyung and Jungkook were roommates. Where one fell in love with another but not vice versa. 8 years ago, they got drunk and kissed. F...
103K 4.5K 37
Jungkook thought he had witnessed a miracle when his husband woke up from a comma after five years.He was happy but his joy was short lived when it t...
1.4K 104 2
Jeongguk and Taehyung were the couple that everyone envied but what if something happens that breaks them apart. Will they be able to fix it before i...