Aren't you curious?

(Eun comes back with some food, the room's empty)

'Deok ah! Soondeok ah!'

(Eun starts to panic, but was then relieved by the sight of his wife returning to their room with a pot of wine)

'Deok ah! You scared me! I thought-'

'That I would run away again? In this storm?'

'Glad you didn't.'

'I've brought some gauze, need that for your hand, and...I've brought some wine~ This is just perfect, Oppa!'

'Ay...Deok ah...we don't need wine.'

'It'd be a waste, Oppa – pancakes go SOOOO well with wine, they're like the perfect match!'

'It's bad for your health, Deok ah.'

(Soondeok sits close to Eun and does aegyo)

'Please? Oppa~ Please~~~ Just a few cups~ Come on, Oppa~ Hhhhnnnngg~'

(Soondeok blinks cutely for Eun)

'Okay okay, fine! Aigoo, if that's what my little dove wants~'

(Eun pinches her nose softly, Soondeok grins then pours out two full cups for themselves)

'Here! Oppa, cheers!'

'Cheers.'

(Both of them gulp down the wine - heavenly)

'It's good, isn't it, Oppa?'

'Very nice.'

'Thank me, Oppa. And you said we don't need wine... Now, say "ah".'

(Soondeok gives Eun a piece of seafood pancake)

'Mmmm!'

'How is it, Oppa?'

'How can it be so tasty? Deok ah, you try some.'

'I want the beef one~'

'Okey dokey~ Here, open up, Deok ah. Aigoo~ Good girl~'

'Wa! Daebak! Oppa, daebak! This is really yummy! Is it because we're hungry? Oh, this will go lovely with wine!'

(And so, the two lovers fill themselves up – Eun starts to feel hot, he starts to feel funny, his heart starts to pound hard, he starts to swallow hard, he can feel his urge growing by the minute, thanks to his grandpa.)

'Aigoo~ I'm full~ Oppa, what about you?'

'Hmm? I...I'm full too.'

'What's wrong, Oppa? You sick?'

(Eun keeps staring at Soondeok – he's starting to imagine things, seeing things)

'Oppa...what's wrong? Is there something on my face? Did I get my clothes dirty?'

(Soondeok checks herself)

'There's nothing wrong...Oppa... You don't look so well. Are you having a stomach ache?'

'No, not at all! I...kkkmmm, I'll wash the dishes.'

(Eun stands up to clean the table, Soondeok get the dishes from his hands)

'It's fine, Oppa, I'll do the dishes.'

(Soondeok looks up at Eun, so closely at him. Quickly, Eun packs things up and escapes to the kitchen before it becomes too hard for him to resist, Soondeok calls out from the room)

'Wait! Oppa! What should I do? We still got lots of wine left...should I save it for later?'

(No reply. Soondeok stares at the pot of wine as she waits for her husband to return.)