Aunty! Uncle!

Soondeok's diary

Why wouldn't Eun tell me? I heard brother making these strange noises last night but Eun said it's fine...seems like he and his wife wasn't feeling so well last night...is it something they ate? I've always told brother not to eat junk food from outside, I guess he didn't listen to me again. Eun must've known something about it because he covered my ears and told me to sleep...it was strange feeling his hands on my face...and his body last night...I think his chest is tougher than last year's. He probably worked out a bit.

This morning as I woke up, I found him still leaning close to me - I love to listen to him breathing, so soft and peaceful. He was smiling - I think he had a nice dream last night. I was worried father had scared him, but thankfully that didn't ruin his sleep.

Anyways, so I went to brother's bedroom this morning and I found their clothes all over the floor. I was about to help pick them up when Eun came rushing in and dragged me away before I had time to do so. He panicked as he did and pulled me back into our room. I asked him what's wrong but he won't answer. I got mad of course, what if they fainted from being sick? What if they both have a fever and will need to call the doctor? But he won't let me go back into their room. Should I tell father about it? I wanted to ask brother what happened last night when I saw him just then, but Eun stopped me again! I don't hate him for doing so, but shouldn't I at least know the reason? I'm still angry right now...I think I'll need some time to cool off...I'll visit my horse today...hope she's been doing well when I'm not around. My chest pain seemed much worse today...I'm sure I didn't skip my medication.
Eun was acting weird last night, wanting to kiss me though he didn't and then hovered over me twice, killing me with his looks. Why is he suddenly being so nice to me? He even asked about my favourite colour! People say that before someone dies, they'll tend experience more happy moments...I won't think about it. I should send a letter to mother telling her we're all good and have settled fine as well.

Eun's diary

Eun's diary

I am utterly speechless. Who'd thought her father will stay outside the bedroom and wait for us to... Gosh! And after that, I heard Soondeok's brother having fun with his wife in their room...why in the world are the rooms not sound-proved? I ought to file a complaint. It was a torture for me to endure it all - I covered Soondeok's ears. Come to think of it, why did I do that? Oh well, who cares. It's my first time hearing it though...I wonder what it's like. I've only heard stories from hyungs...and my friends...is it really as magical as they say? What's it like? Eventually I fell asleep, after who knows how long!

This morning when I woke up, I saw Soondeok leaving our room so I ran behind her and stopped her from seeing her brother. That girl really doesn't know anything! How did she manage to grow up with such a pure mind around hundreds of men? I guess I need to stick with her all day in case she tries to find out what happened last night...if she asks, then it'll be over. Everyone will know I've been keeping her away from me...and if the grand general tells the king...I can't even dare think about it! Come to think of it...my heart did race last night as I tickled her. Has she always been that beautiful? For a moment, I wanted to give her my all...why am I having these feelings? Wait...Soondeok's leaving the room, got to go!