He's back

Previously

Previously...

Eun: AND A DIVORCE THERE SHALL NEVER BE!

(Eun enters into the courtroom dramatically, pushing the doors open and striding inside as the ray of light explodes behind him)

---------------------------------------

Grandfather: You- You!

Eun: I'm sorry I'm late, Your Honour.

(Soondeok almost in tears as she turns around and sees Eun approaching her)

Eun: Today, I ask for your wise judgement, Your Honour! Not only will I not divorce my wife, but I need your ruling, so that I can NEVER divorce my wife by the law of our great nation.

Grandfather: YOU BASTARD!

Judge: Quiet down! Let the prince speak! And you, Honourable Wang Gyu, please act in some form of decency! Another bad word from your mouth and it's out for you!

(Grandfather lets out an angry grunt as he sits down on his chair)

Judge: Your Highness, what do you have to present to the court?

Eun: First of all, my wife is indeed pregnant, this everyone knows. I made the baby with her, for heaven's sake! Second, the reason I went to buy the herbs from him was because I found out that my wife was pregnant. I was told that certain herbal formula can help a pregnant woman-

Middle-aged man: Yeah well...

Judge: Is that true?

Doctor: That is indeed true, Your Honour. And given that Lady Soondeok has previous experience of miscarriage, extra care must be taken her once she's pregnant again.

Eun: Thirdly, there're evidence that I cannot divorce my wife, ever. You see, I've been unfaithful to her, Your Honour.

Judge: What?

(Soondeok stares at Eun, not knowing what's going on, afraid that Eun's getting himself into some kind of unknown trouble)

Judge: Do you have evidence?

Eun: I do! I have numerous witnesses here with us today, Your Honour!

(Judge stares at the group of people at the back of the courtroom, pushing their way into the middle)

Judge: Tell me one by one. You first, the captain over there.

(Captain looked a bit nervous)

Captain: I thought I'd bury this secret with me in my grave, but since the prince asked for a favour, I have no choice but to say it, Your Honour. I'm captain of the guards in a humble small town not far from the capital where Honourable Wang Gyu's winter residence is located. The prince and the lady came by during winter, and after several months, the lady went on a long trip, it's during her time of absence that this happened. We received reports that a dangerous man came to our town and so we sent out a searching party, that evening, we chased the person and that person went into Honourable Wang Gyu's winter residence, so we had no choice but to search inside as well. When we searched the prince's room, we saw him with another woman...in bed...doing what I cannot say here, Your Honour.