Sehun oraboni!!

Soondeok's diary

Finally! I'll get to see Sehun today! I'll be leaving in just a moment – I should be able to return by night fall. I really wanted to grab a drink with him at night, but it wouldn't seem appropriate for me to do so – oh but the atmosphere at night is way better! The music, the lanterns, the people, the cheers! Oh well, maybe some other time. Last night scared the wits out of me, Eun actually saw me undressing! I should've changed faster...no, I should've just gone to get his snacks. My heart leaped out as I saw him standing here staring at me...he had this weird grin on his face, one I've never seen before, it was there for a split second then he was back to his normal self...And of all the times! Mother came in after hearing us arguing loudly – she sure was shocked to see the sight of his son kissing me on bed. I was shocked myself! I mean, it came so quickly I didn't know how to react! It was like one second I was being dragged across the room as the prince pulled my skirt away and the next he pulled the blanket over our heads as he kissed my neck! Unbelievable! I'm definitely not going to let that happen again. My heart raced so fast I was afraid I'd die! Though I've got to admit, the prince looked extra charming from that angle – and his kisses...soft, but in a way with force and control. I wondered why he'd done it, all night long as I listened to his peaceful breathing sound as he sleeps, I wondered why he had done all these things, just because mother came in? I wanted to ask him this morning, but he's already left the room when I woke up. I guess he didn't want to leave any memories behind, he told me not to talk about it, even when mother asks.

Come to think of it, it was my first time seeing his bare chest and broad back last night. It looked really smooth and extremely light in colour, unlike those I've seen in the soldier camps. No, his was different – it was special, and I got to see it. I can't help but blush every time I think about it...I think if I look into the mirror now, I'll find my face as red as an apple! Oh dear! I think I need to cool off.

Eun's Diary

Soondeok just left, so I can finally enter my room again. To be frank, I didn't expect it to happen so unexpectedly, and after what happened last night, I can't bring myself to look at Soondeok, that's why I've been staying out all day, playing with Mongryong. If only mother hadn't come in then! The moment I heard her footsteps I panicked, then without thinking, I grabbed my wife's hand and dragged her to our bed while pulling her outer skirt off. I'm sure it shocked her very much, I shocked myself! The first time I kissed Soondeok's neck, I did it because I had to – to keep mum from looking into Soondeok's corner with her blanket and pillow spread out, and to convince her that I've been nice to my wife. Yet the second time I kissed Soondeok, it didn't seem forced, it just came naturally, like I've been wanting to do it for a long time. And this morning when I opened my eyes and saw her sleeping by my side, I actually smiled uncontrollably. Please tell me that's only because I'm a man and that this is my instinct...and not because I have actually started to like her! Please tell me that it's normal to feel your heart wanting to jump out of your chest when you kiss a girl, that it's normal to want more, that it's normal to want to say, 'You're beautiful', that it's normal to embrace her and make her yours. Oh please! Someone answer me! Even as I think about it my heart is beating fast, what is wrong with me?

 Oh please! Someone answer me! Even as I think about it my heart is beating fast, what is wrong with me?