Are you going to keep following me?

(Morning, Eun hugging Soondeok in his sleep – or to be more accurate, trapping Soondeok with his arms and legs wrapped around her. She opens her eyes from the heat, only to realize the situation she's in. She tries to wiggle out but all in vain.)

'Your...your highness...'

(Soondeok whispers softly, hoping to break free)

'Mmmm...'

(It only made him hug her even tighter – Eun remains asleep, not budging one single bit. And so, not wanting to wake her husband up, Soondeok remained in Eun's arms for another 2 hours. Eun's habit of sleeping in never did change, one of the very few things that the prince didn't change after falling in love with Soondeok. Yet sleeping till noon, really is too much. Soondeok can't take it anymore, she's hungry, very hungry.)

'Your highness...your highness...Excuse me, your highness, would you mind-'

'Mmm...five...five more minutes...mmm...'

(Soondeok's on the brim of begging)

'Your highness, open your eyes please. Your highness, don't sleep, you can't sleep now, not now. I beg of you. Please-'

(Just then, as if she got struck by lightning, Soondeok remembers something. The scenes flash before her eyes.)

'YOUR HIGHNESS! I remember! Wake up wake up!'

(The shout scared Eun so much that he rolled off of the bed in shock)

'What? What what what? What's going on?'

(Eun kicks his blanket away fiercely trying to stand up, Soondeok kneeling on the edge of the bed)

'Your highness! I remember!!'

(Eun climbs back on bed, eager to know)

'R...really?! You remember? How much? Everything?'

'Just the hunt. Haesoo, Prince So, you and I! We were together, weren't we? In...in...wait, let me think, in a temple! Hunting! Tea time! And...and...'

(Eun holds Soondeok's hands, looking straight into her eyes)

'Anything else?'

(Soondeok thinks hard)

'The arrow, yes, I remember, the arrow. I also remember what I said...as I was passing out. And...Haesoo! Where are they? Are they safe, your highness?'

'They're safe, honey, very safe. But Deok ah, you sure it was really your memory? Not because you read it last night?'

'I'm sure! I can even see the picture in my head, your highness. The arrow as it was flying towards me, the gifts that I was going to give you and-'

'Oh Deok ah! Congrats!!!! I knew you'd remember!'

(Both of them hug in celebration.)

'Soondeok ah! See? It's coming back, we just need to give it some time!'

'But at this rate, it'll take forever for me to remember everything again.'

'Don't worry honey, we have all the time we need. We should tell the doctor about this, he's coming to check on you today, right?'

'Guess so.'

'Good, oh boy, I've got to tell mother!'

'Your highness, you forgot something!'

'Hmm? What?'

(Soondeok gives Eun a hug)

'T...this...your highness.'