What happened last night...

Soondeok's diary

I can't believe it, everything happened so quickly, like a dream. This morning when I woke up, I found myself in our house, I found Eun sleeping next to me, I found my left arm wounded, it wasn't a dream – it was all real.

I don't know what to say, I now know why Queen Yoo hates Eun so...I can't believe her reason is this. But like what they say, to a mother, their child means everything to them...I can't bring myself to write anymore today, I think I need a rest – too many things happening, my heart's been beating fast like mad since last night...since I saw Eun's body, I didn't exactly see everything, thank goodness I didn't see everything, I don't think I can bring myself to look at my husband anymore without blushing like crazy. And, he saw me – everything, I knew I should've lose some weight when I had the chance to. Dear me, Eun's still sleeping, I think I'll visit my old home now – to cool off, and to see how they're up to – and to hide from my husband for a while...

Eun's diary

How dare she? Soondeok's left for her house before I woke up this morning, I didn't even get to see her! I think she's still shy, still embarrassed, still sorry about what happened last night. I wonder what she did...she sneaked into the palace, but why? Why must she sneak in instead of going there in broad daylight? What is she after? And her outfit, all black, reminds me of those assassins, don't tell me she went there to kill the king! That's possible, I mean, her Onni's love is the king – maybe she hates him for not loving her, maybe she did that for her Onni! But Soondeok is not that kind of girl, the Soondeok I know won't even hurt a fly if she can help it. 

Once I woke up seeing a mouse on my bed, she came and took it away – I asked what she did with it afterwards, she said she let it go! My wife is this sort of person! Then why did she go there? Gosh, should I ask her? Yet, what if, it's better for me not to know than to know? She said if she gets caught, she'll probably be sentenced to death, what sin did she commit? Oh, Deok ah...I worry about you so.

I worry about you so