Let's fake it!

(Eun and Soondeok finishing off their lunch)

'WA!!! Now I'm alive! What a meal!'

'Did you like it, Oppa?'

'Absolutely! Man, that hit the spot.'

(Eun says as he wipes his mouth)

'Deok ah, did you tell them to make this? This is just what I wanted to have today!'

'I'm glad you like it.'

'Now it feels like my birthday! Oh my stomach...'

(Eun stretches a bit to make room for his now full belly)

'Oppa, have a nap before going out, who knows how crazy you and your friends will get tonight.'

'Don't worry, I won't be gone long, how could I? My wife is waiting for me at home.'

'We'll see about that.'

'What will you do while I'm away, Deok ah?'

'Me? Oh I don't know, I might spend some time with mother and your aunt, you know...chit-chatting, doing girls' stuff.'

'Like what?'

'Sewing maybe. Or I could just read, there're still many new books I have yet to start reading in the library.'

'You sure sound like you can't wait for me to leave you alone.'

'Oppa, don't take it the wrong way-'

'Forget it!'

'Oppa, why are you acting up again? Aigoo, look at you...you've still got something on your mouth...'

'Where? Here?'

(Eun tries to lick his lips clean)

'No, Oppa...not...it's...Oh come on, just lean forward, I'll help you.'

'Oooh, like the sound of it.'

(With anticipation, Eun leans forward with his eyes closed, hoping for Soondeok to kiss him)

'There, done Oppa.'

(Eun opens his eyes)

'What?'

'I wiped it clean for you, Oppa.'

'That's not how you're supposed to do it!'

(Soondeok blinks hard)

'Then...did you prefer me using another handkerchief? Do you not like this one? Is it the silk one you want?'

(Eun looks up while sighing loudly)

'Darn it Soondeok ah...'

'Did...did I do something wrong again?'

(Soondeok asks cautiously)