To the palace

(Both of them sat there in the hut next to each other in silence, their backs to the wall, their knees brought up to keep themselves warm. Soondeok said she'd stay awake all through the night, Eun was going to do the same too, but he gave in and fell asleep in the end, his head rested upon Soondeok's shoulder.)

'Deok...Soondeok ah...'

(Soondeok can hear him mumbling to himself in his sleep, she shuffles a bit so Eun can rest his head comfortably on her lap, she touches his head gently as she looks down at her husband. Eun, all curled up, looks like a helpless child, the entire opposite of how he looked earlier that day in the courtroom.)

'We'll live, my prince...we must...'

(Soondeok recalls what the doctor said to her that morning, but then shakes the thought away. She sighs deeply. What a long day it's been...)

--------------------------------------------

'Soondeok ah!'

(A loud voice made the couple jump to their feet, Bogum rushes in)

Bogum: Oh thank goodness you're safe!

(He was about to hug her then sees Eun staring at him so he backed away)

Bogum: You can't stay here, the soldiers are heading this way as we speak.

Soondeok: Boat? What about the boat?'

Bogum: It's gonna take some time, around 5 days or so.

Eun: 5 days? We can't even last another 5 minutes in here!

Soondeok: 5 days, we can wait.

Eun: Honey.

Soondeok: It's too dangerous to leave any other way, the boat is the safest.

(Bogum nods)

Bogum: We need to get you guys out of here.

Soondeok: We'll to go Damiwon, down this tunnel, if you want to leave me a message, just leave it here, I'll come stop by every now and then.