First snow

(Eun and Soondeok sitting in a tree, enjoying the scenery together)

"WOW! Oppa! This spot's amazing!"

"I told you you'd like it here!"

"Wa, it's so nice sitting high up, don't you think Oppa?"

"I like it here too before, but not so much now, it's way too high for me. When I was young the tree's not as tall, Soondeok ah."

"Don't worry, Oppa, I'll make sure you won't fall."

(Soondeok hooks her arm around Eun's and lean her head on his shoulder. Eun smiles and touches her hand.)

"Dear, your hand's cold, want to get down now?"

"Just a bit longer...I want to sit here a bit longer."

"Sure thing."

(Eun wraps his arm around Soondeok to bring her closer, wanting to keep her warm)

"Oppa, wouldn't it be nice to see the mountain covered with snow? It'll be spectacular! I'd love to paint the mountain then, it'll be hard but I'll try my best. I can do it right?"

"You sure can. Honey, I don't think there're anything in this world you can't do!"

"That's not true!"

"It's so!"

"Oppa...I've been thinking, can we live here? Like...can we move here?"

"What do you mean by that, Deok ah?"

"Like, we can just stay here for good. We can bring mother and Mongryong here, that way we won't have to live in the capital anymore!"

 We can bring mother and Mongryong here, that way we won't have to live in the capital anymore!"

"What about your dad, honey?"

"He's busy with Oraboni's family in his place anyway..."

"I don't mind, Soondeok ah, if that's what you really want. I can ask grandpa to buy us a new place."

"Why not just pick this place?"

"I don't want to make this my home, Deok ah...it's...suffocating here. We can build our house over there!"