Bath

Soondeok's diary

Yes!!! The prince and I will practise shooting today! I've finally made him do it! I won the bet yesterday and he'll come to hunt with me this autumn, how amazing is that? I can't wait! We can travel the mountains and enjoy watching leaves fall – riding on golden brown carpets made with fallen leaves and have picnics by the creeks! I hope Prince Jung and Prince So will come as well, wouldn't that be great? Oh, just the thought of it is good enough! Eun doesn't like the idea of practising under the sun though, yet I can't let him get away with it, like what father said, my husband needs to toughen up!

The picnic yesterday was dreamy, but I think what happened before it made my heart flatter the most. Eun literally sang to me in front of dozens of people yesterday! Not that I like this kind of thing, but the fact that he did it without feeling embarrassed of me is good enough. He looks so cute as he wiggled his butt while singing his love song for me, which is equally funny – the lyrics I mean. My life seems to be too good now, it won't end, will it? The love the prince has for me now, it won't end, will it? Even if it does, I suppose I won't ever be sad, if I remember these precious moments. But let's not worry about the future now and just enjoy the present – I will protect my husband from that snake of a queen, I will, I promise.

Eun's diary

It's a shame I didn't win yesterday, I could've won! If only Soondeok hadn't pulled me down as I was getting on my horse. Ha! Soondeok think she can get away with it, did she? Well, I've got something up my sleeves, I'll put it to action today. Despite all that, we had a great time yesterday. The picnic was awesome, we basked under the sun and chased each other around like kids – I even fell into the mud! It was really nice, I've got to see that side of Soondeok – her laughter makes my heart leap, her smile takes away my breath, and her existence makes my nights unbearable.

Well, as I lost in yesterday's race, I suppose I'll have to listen to her now – Soondeok said she'll be giving me shooting lessons. Honestly, I don't mind her teaching me how to hold the bow and arrow, but why do we have to do it under the sun? Soondeok insisted we practise outside, I hate it, it's not even summer but it's boiling hot already! Is the world getting hotter or what? I really want to walk in my room wearing nothing because it's just so hot but I can't because Soondeok's here. Anyway, got to go, Soondeok's calling me out.

---------------------------

(After shooting practice. Soondeok in stable, a maid comes in)

'My lady, the prince is looking for you.'

'Me? Are you sure?'

'Yes, he's looking for you, he said it's urgent.'

'Where is he now?'

'I was called to his room, maybe he's in his bedroom now, my lady.'

'Okay, I get it thanks for telling me.'

(Soondeok goes to bedroom)

'Oppa! What is it? We just met a few minutes ago, what is it that you need to tell me? Oppa, where are you? That's weird...no one's here...after the practice, where did he say he'll go?'

(Soondeok searches everywhere for Eun, finally she enters the bath house only to find that Eun's taking a bath there)