Twin

(Soondeok wakes up at the sounds of water dripping down echoing in the cave – the rain has stopped; the sun is up and the cave starts to get a bit warmer. Soondeok lifts her head up a bit to see what situation she's in for her body feels heavy. Eun has his legs wrapped around her – obviously he's cold, so Soondeok slowly sits up without waking him up and pull the blanket up for him.)

'And you said you won't be cold...'

(Soondeok whispers. She needs to get dressed now, but that's not going to be an easy job. She must first escape. Slowly, ever so slowly, she pulls on of her legs out, everytime Eun moves she'd freeze for a minute before continuing. But just as she was about to break away with another leg almost free, Eun turns towards her, pulls her back under the blanket and has his arms wrapped around her shoulders, not allowing his 'heater' get away)

'Oh great. Now what?'

(Soondeok's resolved to a simplier method – waking him up.)

'Oppa, happy birthday...'

(No response from Eun. Soondeok looks closely at her husband. She smiles as she runs her finger down his face, from his forehead to his nose then his lips...oh how she had wished her husband would fall asleep last night, but now she wants him to wake up just as bad)

'Oppa...'

(Nothing but a twitch in the nose. He's still asleep. Soondeok reattempts in her escape, she tries to lift Eun's arm up, but it won't budge. She tries again, no good. He's awake, Eun's faking it.)

'Ya, Oppa. Let me go, I need to get changed.'

(Silence)

'Oppa, open your eyes. I know you're awake already. Come on, just let me go already.'

(Eun snores – well, at least he tried pretending)

'Nice try, but I won't fall for that, Oppa. So let me go now or should I tickle you until you'll do so?'

(At last, Eun grins – but his eyes are still closed. He's not going to let her go, instead, he's going to bring her closer)

'Umm~ My darling...come closer.'

'Oppa!'

'Who said you can go?'

'I'll come back if you want, after I dress up that is.'

'I like it like this. Nothing between us...your skin feels nice, just like this.'

(Eun holds her tighter and rubs his face on her arm)

'Oppa-'

'Stop squirming...'

'You've had enough fun last night, let's go back...mother will be worried sick.'

'Enough huh? Who said I had enough.'

'I do! And enough is enough. Aren't you hungry? Let's go back and eat.'

'Okay, let's go then.'

'Finally-'

'After one last time~'

'What?'

'Deok ah, it's not like we'll get to sleep in a cave like this often. Since we're here already, why not make the best of it? I loved the sound effect we had in here last night. The echo-'

(Soondeok smacks his forehead)

'Aigoo! No way! Last night was crazy enough.'

(Eun whines a bit)