Promise me

Eun's diary

Soondeok looked so hot and sexy last night – I don't know whether I should thank mother or not. My wife drank pretty much all the wine and ended up...drunk. Gosh, the way she kissed me, the way she did it so beautifully, the way it tortured me so! Should I just...like what Yixing said, do it? I mean, she's healthy enough now. Man! All these thoughts won't leave me! I don't think I can survive another night sleeping next to Soondeok anymore. Why is it so hard to be a man? 

And you know what's more annoying? This morning I went to the palace to solve the money problem and when I returned in the afternoon, Soondeok greeted me as if nothing had happened! NOTHING HAD HAPPENED! She literally forgot EVERYTHING! I'M the one suffering now! And you know what nonsense I heard last night? I reckon Bogum actually likes Soondeok! No, from his action towards me last time, I'm sure he loves Soondeok. How dare he? How dare he drinks with Soondeok and carried her back to bed when I'm away? That punk! I ought to break his jaws! 

To be honest, when I heard the midnight bell last night, I was down, I really didn't want the day to end. Should I just make every day husband day? Should I have Soondeok call me husband from now on instead of Oppa? Should I tell her to do so even though I still couldn't bring myself to say the words 'I love you' to her?

Soondeok's diary

I slept for ages but I still feel tired, why's that? This morning when I woke up, the prince's already gone to the palace and it's already noon, with the sun high up in the sky. I can't remember what happened last night...all I remember was...we were having this drinking contest, then Eun told me to kiss him so I faked it and then escaped to the bed...did I fall asleep after that? There're all these red marks on my neck this morning when I woke up...did I pinch myself? But...they're not exactly bruises... Allergy? Am I allergic to something I've eaten? Yet it's not itchy.

I haven't asked Eun yet, about what happened last night. Come to think of it, maybe it's a good thing I don't remember it at all. The prince is once again my Oppa, I feel more comfortable calling him that. The words honey and husband is just too mushy, it gives me goosebumps. Silly girl aren't I? I love this man, I love him with all my heart, but I just can't express it in words easily...

Like a real man, Eun solved the family's financial problem this morning – without mother knowing, I'm so glad he took the matter into his hands as he had promised. That's the thing I like about him, whatever he promises, he'll do, he's someone I can truly trust. Yet, why can't I bring myself to tell him about me sneaking into the palace? Was it because I'm afraid he'll stop me? I suppose not. I guess I'm worried that once he knows all the bad things Queen Yoo has done to his mother, he'll really march up to her and hurt her – then that'll really put him to prison and have his title removed. I can't let that happen. Oh, someone's calling me.

Oh my gosh!!! Guess who just stopped by? Prince So!!! He said that he's finally on a holiday and wanted to go hunting with me! I agreed instantly, even Eun smiled as he permits me to go, I can't wait!! We'll go to the mountains and hunt! How awesome is that? If only Eun would come with me as well...it'd be so much fun! I begged him to come but he refused...Oh well. There's not much to hunt in winter actually, but the thing with winter hunts is that we get to enjoy the scenery as we search for animals – the amazing sight of a snow-covered world. I just can't wait!!!

---------------------------------