Oppa, I want more

Soondeok's diary

Eun's still sleeping, I love to watch him sleep, I love to listen to his breathing and his occasional soft snores – when I look at him sleeping, he looks like he's someone I need to protect with all I have, like a little kitten. This morning when I woke up, Eun's arm was embracing me, his right hand slightly touched my breast, I was stunned the moment I felt it, but I couldn't bring myself to remove his hand, fearing that I'll wake him up. Funny, isn't it? I kind of liked this feeling, of being close to him – I promised I'll take bath with him on our 2nd anniversary, come to think of it, why in the world did I make that promise? I said it easily last night, but this morning when I remembered I had said it, it worries me, yet my words were my words, there's no taking them back. Let's just hope my husband will forget it, no matter how faint a hope that is.

Something weird happened this morning as well, besides him being close to me. As I laid there motionless this morning, hoping not to wake Eun up, I felt something poked at me on my back. At first I thought I had felt it wrong, but when I slowly moved my hand to the back and I felt it – I can't make out what it was, I felt it all over and still can't come up with an answer so I slowly turned and tried to have a look at it under the blanket. It was quite dark so I couldn't make out what it was, I thought it was one of Eun's toys he had failed to pack up before bedtime, but it wasn't. That something, whatever it was, bulged out from Eun's pants, I still don't know what it was, will Eun know? I wanted to take a closer look but then Eun turned to his other side, still deep in sleep. Not wanting to wake him up, I just climbed out of bed and came here to write my diary. Oh listen! Eun's awake now, he's whining for me like a baby waking up calling his mother. Such a kid – still, I like him for it, the very fact that he can be himself around me. He's growing impatient, I better go.

--------------------------

(Soondeok walking towards the bed)

'HONEY!!!!!! COME HERE!!! Oh! Deok ah, good morning.'

'Aigoo, my dear baby prince~ Did our baby prince just woke up, hm?'

'Mama~~~'

'Aigoo, Oppa...Good morning.'

(Soondeok kneels on the side of the bed and gives Eun a kiss on his cheek, Eun embraces her)

'Honey, how did you sleep last night, hm?'

(Eun kisses Soondeok on her cheek and invites her to lie next to him on the bed)

'I slept well Oppa, and you?'

'Well too, because you're next to me, my darling.'

'That's good to hear.'

(Soondeok slowly pulls the blanket away and tries to steal a glance at Eun's pants)

'That's weird...Where is it now?'

'Oh? What did you say? Deok ah, what's wrong? What are you staring at?'

'It was just...there and...now it's not...'

'Soondeok ah, what's wrong? Tell me~'

'I...never mind, Oppa. I think...maybe I was just seeing things, that's all.'

(Eun sits up on his bed)

'Hmm...you seem to be looking for something, what is it? Did you lose an earring? Do you want me look for it with you?'

'Oh, no! Oppa, not at all! It's not an earring...you know I don't wear earrings when I sleep. I guess...I mean...never mind. Kkkmm...Oppa, the servants said that Mongryong needs to exercise more because he's gaining weight. What say we take him out for a run in the park today? The weather is nice as well.'