Why can't you say it?

Previously...

(Soondeok begs her husband to let her go. Eun doesn't respond, he's too angry for that – it's pouring outside but Eun pulls his wife all the way out into the rain, onto the streets, speeding back to their residence)

---------------------------------------------------------

'Your highness! Let go! You're crazy! How can you just barge in like that? What will they say? What if they find out you're a prince? What's gotten into your mind?'

(Eun remains silent. Eventually they reach their home, soaked from head to toe – Eun pushes Soondeok into their bedroom and locks the door. Now, he can explode.)

'Oppa! You out of your mind? Why did you do all this?'

'Why? Why? WHY?! You're asking me WHY?!'

'Yes, why?!'

'WHY? Why did you write that letter, huh? Why are you trying to leave me? ANSWER ME FIRST!'

'L...letter? What letter?'

'Oh don't give me that, Deok ah. You know exactly what I'm talking about! The letter with your ring in it! That letter! THE letter!! THE LETTER WHICH STABBED MY HEART! THE LETTER THAT MADE ME RUN AROUND ALL OVER THE CITY LOOKING FOR YOU! THAT LETTER!!!'

'How...I thought I told them to...'

(Soondeok tries to hold herself together)

'Even so, what now? Yes, I did send you the letter, and yes, I will leave you – I'm even more determined now after seeing what had happened.'

(Soondeok turns to leave. Eun pins Soondeok on the wall, his face only inches away from Soondeok's)

'You dare leave me? After all I've done for you?'

'What exactly have you done for me?'

'Everything, Deok ah, everything!'

'I see you're too blinded by love right now, your highness. But sooner or later, you'll come back to your senses and you'll thank me for the wise decision I'm making today.'

'Wise decision? You call this wise decision? Leaving me suddenly is wise decision?! Forgetting about US is a wise decision? Forever staying away from me just so I can marry someone else and have her produce babies for me is a wise decision? You have no idea what you're doing, Deok ah! Is there really no love between us?'

'It's this love that has driven me into making this decision, your royal highness.'

'So you expect me to just let you go? JUST LET YOU GO?! You expect me to allow myself to live with a broken heart for the rest of my life?!'

(Soondeok starts to yell)

'It'll pass, you'll stop loving me one day anyway!'

'That's what you think. Have you ever asked for my opinion then? Did I give you permission to leave? You promised, didn't you? You promised you'll never leave me! You promised!'

'And I also promised I'll take good care of you, now I am! Besides, you wouldn't have cared if I did leave!'

'Ya! PARK SOONDEOK! I wouldn't have cared?! I DO care! I care about you! I care about your feelings! I care about your health! I care about your everything, Deok ah! Because I care about you I kept myself from making you into my woman even when I had the chance to! I could've just slept with you if I wanted to force it, Deok ah, but because I love you I didn't! Ha! After all the times we've spent together, do you still doubt my love for you? DO YOU STILL DOUBT MY LOVE FOR YOU?!'