Do you want to build a snowman?

Eun's diary

Thank goodness Jongdae came yesterday! Soondeok was in so much pain I didn't know what I could do for her. All I did for the past few days was holding her hands as she grunted in pain and singing to her softly in hope that she'll feel a bit better. When the butler came in and told me that Jongdae's visiting us, I was over the moon – I knew Soondeok said doctors can't deal with her period cramps no matter how, but still, I did hope Jongdae could help her, and he did! He's visiting our town and stopped by after hearing that I'm stay here. So, he took a look at my wife, took her pulse then started massaging different acupuncture points for her. Immediately, her cramps stopped, and she was in a much better shape than before. Jongdae said it would've been better if he could actually use a needle but Soondeok's too weak for it, if he did it'd probably worsen her condition. In any way, I'm ever so grateful to him for helping out.

We had dinner together, just the both of us, and we had fun catching up – he told me about his clinic and how he wished to build more in other parts of the country to provide health services to the poor. He was so excited when he told me his plan I couldn't help but envy him so, he's got a dream and he's fighting hard for his dream – what about me? I suppose the only dream I have is to live happily with my wife till the day we die, not a big dream but a dream good enough for me I suppose.

Soondeok's still asleep, indeed she should keep resting, the past 5 days have been awful for her and for me too, I'm glad it's all over now. Speaking of sleep, I am still tired myself, I can't stop yawning even though it's morning. Maybe I should nap a bit myself.

Soondeok's diary

I survived yet another day. So glad it's finished now. No words can describe my joy at this moment. The prince's still sleeping, he must've been so tired out, he's snoring quite loudly meaning he's probably having a super deep sleep at the moment. I mustn't startle him. The snow stopped, I can't wait to go out! I want to play in the snow so badly, all I could think of was that when I was in bed the past few days – how the prince and I will walk on the snow together and admire the beauty of nature, and a snowball fight! We've never had a snowball fight and I'm dying to have one! And snowman, gosh I want to make a snowman so badly. I don't know why but I just want to run around right now, maybe it's because I've been forced to stay in bed for days straight. The prince probably won't let me go out for another few days if I tell him I want to go out, he'd say I'm still to weak for it. Maybe I should sneak out myself for a brief moment, should I? Just then Eun murmured something in his sleep, sleep-talk I presume – he does that sometimes, I can't always make out what he said, but that's just the cute side of him I suppose. Time and time again I would still ask myself if he's really in his twenties when in fact it would seem he's still 5 years old himself! Yet when he sleeps with me, he'll suddenly become like another person – a sexy, charming, handsome man that could kill you by simply breathing. I guess I still love him so, oh what to do? I can't possibly keep falling deeper in love with him! Where did all the love come from?

---------------------------------------------

'There you are! Soondeok ah! I've been looking everywhere for you!'

'Everywhere except here, Oppa~'

'Ya you...gosh...'

'Catch your breath first, honey.'

'Deok ah, don't you ever, EVER do that again! At least leave a note or something when you plan to leave the house, please!'

'I didn't know you'd wake up that early... I thought you'd sleep till noon or something.'

(Eun takes off his coat and puts it on Soondeok)

'It's freezing out here, Deok ah. Let's go back.'