Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 35

2.7K 126 13
By Bandita13

Randhir came out from Arpita's room, he was quite disturbed by her behavior.

"Such a fool, I have to make her understand about the situation otherwise she will definitely do something foolish." Randhir shook his head.

"Aare kapde toh laya hi nehi, bhabhi se mangta hu." He said and went to Anjali's room.

Randhir came back to their room after take clothes from Anjali. But as soon as he entered saw Sanyukta on the bed beceme senseless.

"Sanyukta!" He let out a scream and rushed towards her. He patted her cheeks and take her name. He saw her tears drenched face and wiped them out. He then sprinkling some water on her face thus she opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Heard his scream everyone came there.

"Aare don't worry it's normal during the pregnancy." Anjali said thus Randhir felt relaxed a little.

"Achchha aab sab chalo, Sanyukta ko rest karne do." Renuka said.

"Beta aagar kuch vi chahiye hoga toh mujhe bolna, sharmana nehi." Renuka said thus Sanyukta nodded positively and they all left.

"Yeh lo bhabhi ne kapde bheja hain, change kar lo." Randhir said when Sanyukta get up slowly and went to the washroom. She came out after changing and sat on the couch.

"Come here and rest properly." Randhir said showing the bed when she said.

"I'm comfortable here." Randhir rolled his eyes to heard that.

"You must be comfortable but not my baby, come here and take rest." Randhir said firmly which was ignored by her.

Randhir rolled his eyes and get up and went to the couch and leaned down towards Sanyukta and picked her up in his arms. Sanyukta struggled to get down but his grip on her get tightened.

"Just leave me Randhir." She said helplessly when he placed her on the bed.

"Let the baby sleep now." Randhir said gaining a frown from her.

"I'm able to walk, you don't have to carry me." She said angrily.

"I'm carrying you because of the baby which is inside of you." She became quite all of a sudden to heard him. He adjusted her pillows and take the prescription to give her the medicine when she snatched the paper from him.

"I know what medicine I have to take so don't show your fake concern, okay!" She said irritatingly.

"I told you before that I'm showing my concern only for my child and the child is inside you so technically I have no choice but show my concern for you too, is that clear?" He said coldly when she turned her face to other side gulping her anger which was raising inside her. Just then the maid came with a glass of fresh mango juice.

"Have it, you have to take your medicines too." He said after the maid left.

"I don't like mango juice, I like orange juice." She said angrily.

"But I like mangoes so should the baby." He said firmly.

"But I want orange juice." She cringed.

"Look, this is not the season of oranges and I'm not allow you to take the packaged juice, that's not good for baby as well as you too, so shut up and drink the juice, have your medicines and get some rest. Don't make me keep an eye on you all the time." He said coldly.

Sanyukta wished to break his teeth right there but somehow she controlled her anger. She take the juice and gulped down the medicine along with it. Randhir left the room after that and she threw his pillow in frustration. Just few minutes back she was crying like hell and now she was frustrated. Is this called mood swings during the pregnancy? Was it continue for next nine months? Her mind lost into various thought.

At night Ragini and Mishti came with Karan. As soon as Mishti saw Sanyukta she rushed towards her, Sanyukta sat on her knees and gave a chain of kisses to Mishti thus Rehan's face fall down.

"Chachi sirf Mishti ko hi pyar karti hain, usse itna saara kisses aur mujhe ek vi nehi." He pouted thus Anjali laughed.

"Sanyukta ek nazar yeha vi dalo, chhote sahab gussa hain aapse." Anjali said playfully thus Sanyukta kissed on Rehan's cheek and ruffled his hairs.

"Karan Ragini achchha huya tum dono vi aah gaye, sab mill kar khushiya manayenge." Renuka said happily.

"Yes mummy, jaise hi maine Ragini ko bataya wo zid karne lagi aane ke liye." Karan replied. All were taking their dinner when Randhir looked at Sanyukta's plate.

"Why there are so much chillies in your plate?" Randhir asked curiously.

"Kyu ki mujhe tikha khana pasand hain." Sanyukta replied.

"Maybe you like but not me so should the baby and the baby can't digest to much spicy food so stop eating this." Randhir said when Sanyukta gave a confused look at him. Randhir take the chillies from her plate and kept them aside when Sanyukta glared at  him. He take some salad and served her.

"Eat this." He said when others chuckled. The maid started to serving the main course.

"What is this?" Randhir asked again looking at Sanyukta's plate.

"Yeh chicken hain, aab isse vi tumhe problem hain?" Sanyukta asked irritatingly.

"No but yeh kitna oily hain, aur iss mein bahut fat vi hain, tum mere bachche ko mota banana chahati ho! Yeh tum nehi kha sakti." Randhir kept aside the chicken too when Sanyukta gave him a murderous glare.

"Okay but aagar main nehi kha sakti toh tum vi nehi kha sakte!" Sanyukta said and kept aside his bowl too.

"But why, main kyu nehi kha sakta?" He asked confusingly.

"Toh phir main kyu nehi kha sakti?" Sanyukta asked irritatingly.

"Cause you are pregnant and for next nine months you have to follow some rules and regulations okay." Randhir eyed her.

"I'm pregnant not a criminal whom you treated like this okay!" Sanyukta said angrily.

"Enough both of you." Renuka eyed both of them.

"Hey why are you both fighting like kids?" Rajveer asked surprisingly.

"Inn dono ko dekh kar koyn kahega ke yeh mummy papa banne wale hain, khud bachcho ki tarha lad rahe hain!" Anjali said teasingly.

After dinner Ragini called Randhir for some important discussion.

"Is everything alright now between you and Sanyukta?" Ragini asked hopefully.

"No di nothing is alright, everything is just messed up." Randhir replied slowly.

"But tum dono ko nehi lagta ke tum dono ko aapne bich ki problem solve kar leni chahiye!" Ragini said surprisingly.

"I tried di but Sanyukta can't ready to listen me once." Randhir sighed.

"But aab jab koi aane wala hain toh tum dono kab tak aaise aajnabee ke tarha rahoge, tum dono ko ekbaar try toh karna chahiye, aapne liye na sahi but for sake of the baby." Ragini tried to convince him.

"Aap keya bol rahi ho di aur kiske ware mein, aap janti hain Sanyukta thought to kill my baby, she wants to abort my child." His voice broke when Ragini was shocked.

"What! What are you saying Randhir, Sanyukta was thought for an abortion but why? How can she even think to kill her unborn child?" Ragini was hell shocked.

"My child di, it's only my child. Sanyukta wants to kill my child." Came his whisper.

"I know Randhir you was hurt but it's yours child, both Sanyukta and you."

"Only for nine months di, after that it will be my child only and Sanyukta have no right on it." Randhir said sternly thus Ragini got confused.

"What do you mean by that Randhir?" Ragini asked confusingly.

"We are getting divorce di and after that the baby belongs to me only." Randhir said slowly thus Ragini froze there.

"Aaj hum Mr. Kumar ke pass gaye thay humare family lawyer, humne unhen divorce papers ready karne ko kaha hain aur yeh vi ke divorce ke baad bachche ki custody mere pass hoga." Randhir said all the truth.

"What, are you going mad Randhir, Sanyukta ko samjhane ke wajaye tu usse divorce de raha hain, are you crazy!" Ragini said shockingly.

"Then what I'm doing di, I have only this way to save my baby, otherwise Sanyukta kill my baby." Randhir now almost broke down.

"No Randhir aaisa nehi hain, it's Sanyukta's baby too, she can't think to do something like that." Ragini said.

"No di Sanyukta tried to kill my baby and I don't forgive her for that, it's my baby now and she have no right on the baby after our divorce." Randhir said determinedly.

"Yeh baat gharwalo ko pata hain?" Ragini asked impatiently.

"Nehi sirf aapko hi bataya. Divorce papers aane ke baad sabko pata chal jayega." Randhir replied slowly.

"I want to talk with Sanyukta, tum dono aaise kaise itna bada decision le sakte ho, mazak hain keya?" Ragini asked shockingly.

"Aapko jo baat karni hain kar lijiye but humara decision final hain." Randhir said slowly when Ragini went to talk to Sanyukta.

Sanyukta was half laying on the bed when Ragini came.

"Aare didi aap?" She asked surprisingly.

"I have some words with you, may I?" Ragini asked when Sanyukta got confused.

"Didi aap aaisa kyu bol rahi hain, aapko keya baat karni hain boliye." Sanyukta said when Ragini just hugged her.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta, I'm sorry for my every wrong behavior towards you. The fault was Randhir's but I thought you are the guilty, I'm sorry for what I did with you. I'm sorry for what Randhir did with you but please don't go like this." Ragini said when Sanyukta got confused.

"Didi please aap sorry mat boliye, aapki koi galti nehi hain, please." Sanyukta said thus Ragini broke the hug.

"Sanyukta please don't go like this, aur kisi ke ware mein nehi toh kamse kam aapne bachche ke ware mein socho, ek new born baby kaise rahega aapne maa ke bina?" Ragini said when Sanyukta looked at her surprisingly.

"Aur....aur keya matlab ke tum abortion karwana chahati thi, are you crazy or what, tum aaisa karne ke ware mein soch vi kaise sakti ho Sanyukta?" Ragini scolded her.

"You know all this?" She asked confusingly.

"Yes Randhir just told me." Ragini replied.

"But ussne yeh toh nehi kaha hoga ke maine aaisa kyu kaha tha?" Sanyukta asked slowly.

"Iss baat ka keya reason ho sakta hain Sanyukta, keya justification dogi tum?" Ragini asked when Sanyukta looked at her.

"No one never understand me!" And she smiled sadly.

                                  * * * * * * * * *

As dawn appears Sanyukta open her eyes slowly and the first thing came into her mind was quite weird for her. Raw mango. That's what she wanted to taste now. The cravings was much new for her which she never felt before. She was surprised by own cravings, she never likes mangoes before but all she wanted now to taste it badly. She went to the kitchen searching for mangoes. It was all most 7 at the morning when she was here cause of her cravings.

"Where are the mangoes?" She continuing looking around for it but not found anyone. She opened the fridge and saw some but she sighed as they are ripe but not raw.

"I want raw mango now." She said in frustration when something came into her mind.

"Garden mein jarur honge!" She said and went backyards at the mansion. There was a big mango tree full with mangoes at the garden. But they were at too high of the  ground.

"Aab kaise todu?" She said to herself and searching for some stones.

She found some and without thinking or caring much she aimed the mangoes by the stones. But they were at too much height from ground and for her it was not possible to bring them down. But the craving to eat the raw mangoes was far deep inside her mind and she couldn't avoid it. She take a stone and throw again and this time little hard. And she felt a tug in her stomach for jumping suddenly and she press her aching stomach. She was breathing heavily for continuous jumping and was about to fall on the ground when someone hold her from behind and lifted her on his arms. She look up and saw she was safe in her husband's arms. She saw him staring at her angrily and look down.

"Aagar mere bachche ko kuch vi huya na Sanyukta then I'll not spare you!" He said angrily.

"Yeh mera vi bachcha hain." She said when trying to get down from his hold.

"Ohh yeah, that's why you want to kill the child!" He mocked her when she get numb.

"By the way what are you doing here at this time of the morning?" He changed the topic immediately as he witnessed her sad eyes.

"Wo I want to eat raw mangoes, that's why!" She replied slowly.

"Ohh and that's why you doing circus here! Tumhe nehi pata ke aaisi halat mein jump karna mana hain?" He asked rudely.

"It's my first pregnancy, how am I supposed to know everything!" She said irritatingly.

"You think I know everything about all this! This is my first time also." He raised his brows.

"Who knows!" She shrugged her shoulder.

"You think I keep on getting girls pregnant like this, you are sick Sanyukta!" He gritted his teeth.

"And you are pathetic." She glared him once and left the garden without fulfilling her craving.

"Raw mangoes, what else she want. It's her craving for such things in pregnancy Randhir! She was trying to get one and instead of helping her you fought with her and made her crave for some more times!" Ragini said surprisingly to Randhir for his deeds at the garden.

"But di how would I know that she was craving for it?" Randhir asked irritatingly.

"She is your wife Randhir and most importantly she is carrying your child in her womb. She needs to be understood and cared not scolded and disrespected always. I know you both are hate each other but this hate will effect the child too. This is what you want?" Ragini asked when he looked at her.

"You are pointing at my faults only di but what about Sanyukta? She thought to kill my child, she thought for an abortion, what's about that?" Randhir asked angrily.

"That was an impulsive decision Randhir, she was not in herself that time. But what's the reason behind of her this decision Randhir, it's you and only you! Before pointing at her just think what you did with Sanyukta and her family. She lost her dignity, her self respect, her pride. Her family lost their reputation, Sanyukta ki father ko heart attack ho geya tha, wo marr vi sakte thay Randhir! Aagar itna sab kuch hone ke baad Sanyukta ko yeh lagta hain ke jo kuch vi usske saath huya hain kaal ko wohi usski beti ke saath vi huya toh keya usska darna galat hain Randhir? I know she was also wrong but the reason behind her thought was only panic Randhir." Ragini remembered Sanyukta's vulnerable state of last night.

"Koi marne ki darr se jeena nehi chhod deta di, Sanyukta ki logic vi ussi ki tarha hain, weak!" Randhir said annoyingly.

"Randhir please stop being so rude with her. She should be happy now. Do you even realise what a woman goes through in her pregnancy? A lot of hormonal changes which effect inside her and she needs attention, care and love." Randhir was numb. He had no idea about all this.

"Randhir try to understand her, samjho usse. She is your wife, tum nehi samjhoge toh aur koyn samjhega, please act genuine with her." Ragini tried to convinced him.

"Okay I'll think on this." Randhir said and left when Ragini sighed in disappointed.

Sanyukta was marching restlessly at the room. Only she knew how she avoided her cravings to eat raw mangoes. She was cursed him under her breath when Randhir came into the room and saw her roaming there.

"Why you always did such wired things! You was jumping then and now marching here, can't you take some rest for sometimes? You are not alone now, my baby is inside you and for the sake of the baby's health can you please sit quietly here." Randhir said annoyingly.

"I know how to take care of me and my baby so don't bother." Sanyukta replied irritatingly.

"Correction, my baby. You just carrying the baby for nine months, after that you have to give me the baby and leave this house forever, remember?" Randhir said thus Sanyukta's face lost all it's colour. She stood there silently.

"Now why you are stood there like a statue, we have our exam remember! So get ready fast." Randhir said and left the room when Sanyukta got confused.

One minute he act like totally gerk and next minute he behaved so mature. Sanyukta never thought that he will allow for the exam so easily, she thought she have a tough time with him for it and she was mentally prepared for that but her equation got changed and she dashed towards the washroom being totally shocked.

Randhir was waiting for Sanyukta when she came out quickly from the mansion.

"Sorry I'm little late." She said while huffing.

"Tum 5 minute aur late aati tabvi mujhe koi problem nehi tha but iss tarha se bhag kar kyu aayi, don't you know aaisi condition mein bhagna allow nehi hain?" Randhir eyed her when she rolled her eyes.

"Aab ghur kyu rahi ho car mein baitho, we are getting late!" Randhir said and get inside the car when Sanyukta stomped her feet on the ground. Sanyukta get into the car when Randhir suddenly leaned towards her.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She was stammered when Randhir tied her sit belt.

"Come down your horses, ulta-sidha baat sochogi toh mera baby vi wohi sikhega, you have to always think good." Randhir said firmly thus her eyes got widened.

"Khud subhase mujhse lade jaa raha hain aur mujhe hi bol raha hain!" She said under her breath.

"That's for my baby's safety or nothing else, otherwise I don't have any interest to fight with you." Randhir said coldly when she looked away after glaring him once.

"Take it." Sanyukta was busy to looking outside when Randhir forwarded a tiffin box at her.

"What is it?" She asked surprisingly.

"Open it." Randhir said when Sanyukta take the box and opened it. Her face was lighten up to saw pieces of raw mangoes there. She looked at him confusingly.

"Di ne bheja hain tumhare liye." He said slowly.

"Lekin didi toh mujhe khud de sakti thi, tum kyu leke aaye?" She asked next.

"Tumhe aam khane se matlab hain yeah gutliyo se?" He said rudely thus she looked away and concentrate on the most desirable thing for her.

"Ummmmm!" As soon as she ate a piece of raw mango she moaned in pleasure when Randhir just looked at her face. Closing her dove eyes she was busy to fulfilling her craving. There was much satisfaction when she eating the mangoes.

Soon they reached the college but her craving was not complete yet. Randhir noticed that she was ate six big pieces till now and was ready to eat more so he just snatched the box from her.

"Hey what's this, give me back. I'm not finishing yet!" Sanyukta screamed in anger. Randhir closed the box and moved it behind him when she tried to snatch it.

"Sanyukta you ate six pieces and that's enough." He said looking at her.

"No, I'm not ate six pieces, sacchi." She pinched her throat.

"Sanyukta don't be lie, my baby will teach that." Randhir eyed her.

"But I ate only one mango." She pouted.

"Liar you ate six big pieces and I saw that." Randhir said firmly when Sanyukta smiled.

"Yes six pieces but ek aam ka." She smiled brightly when Randhir eyed her.

"Very smart but aapna smartness aapne pass rakho." He said and came out from the car when Sanyukta also came out being irritated. She was about to climb up the stairs when Randhir stopped her.

"Stay here, I'll be come back." Randhir said.

"But where are you going?" Sanyukta asked confusingly.

"To principal's office." He replied.

"But why?" She asked surprisingly.

"To told him for allow you giving your exam in any classroom of ground floor, you are not going to climb up the stairs." Randhir said and about to go when Sanyukta hold his hand.

"No no Randhir, no please, don't do it. Look I'm absolutely fine, I don't need it." She said anxiously.

"You may don't need it but my child should need this, so I'm going to talk with princi." Randhir said determinedly when Sanyukta was shocked to saw him this much of possessive.

"No Randhir please, look ghar mein vi toh main stairs charti hu na, toh yeha keya problem hain, I'm fine and I'll take care of myself, promise." She pinched her throat thus Randhir nodded positively.

"Okay but I won't leave you alone so come with me." He said wrapped his arm around her shoulder when she walked beside him silently.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Maybe you guys are disappointed to see Sanyukta's behaviour towards Randhir. But don't forget that she is pregnant and it's her pregnancy hormones which made her this much annoying. So have some patience guys.

And friends do you like Randhir's this caring nature. Yeah he also behaved rude towards Sanyukta but he has some reason which you will come to know. Till then have some patience.

And friends please leave your feedback too. I really want them. 😍

And friends please read my another Sandhir ff "I Won't Regret" too.

So friends keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Thank you. 😍😘

Words : 3528

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.3K 17
Read story to know
246K 19.6K 95
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
277K 28.9K 101
hey guys....finally am back with another story...... this is gonna be truely a cute romantic and ambitious story of a 16 year old bubbly girl studyin...
147K 6.8K 48
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...