~Transformers x Readers~ (18+)

By CommentsByCrossfire

Love them or hate them, you can't help but peek at what the readers have to deal with in the Prime universe o... More

~Book Rules~
~Request Page Only~
Starscream x Seeker!Reader!
Starscream x Seeker!Reader!Part 2!
Ratchet x Cybertronan!Reader!
Bulkhead x Femme!Reader!
Lemon: Steve x Seeker!Con!Reader!
Human!Opimus Prime X Human!Reader!
Holoform!Steve X Human!Reader!
Sire!Ratchet x Sparkling!Reader
OneSided: Knockout X Cybertronian!Reader!
Human!Starscream x Human!Reader!
Wheeljack x Neutral!Stuckup! Cybertronian!Reader!
Human!Knockout x Human!Beauty!Reader!
Predaking x Grounder!Con!Reader!
Requests and lemons
Fun with Shockwave
Tag, your it~
Fun with Knockout
Human!Megatron x Human!Reader!
Bumblebee x Cybertronian!Femme!Reader!
Soundwave x Cybertronian!Reader
Knockout x Grounder!Perfectionist!Reader
Breakdown x Cybertronian!Reader x Knockout
Protective!Megatron x Seeker!Reader!
Animated: Bulkhead x Stressed!Elite Guard!Cybertronian!Reader!
Ratchet x Social Disorder/Human/Reader.
Ratchet x Social Disorder/Human/Reader pt2 Bad End
Ratchet x Social Disorder/Human/Reader pt2 saved ver.
Onesided: (Animated) Blurr x Shy!Cybertronian!Reader!
Lemon: Soundwave x Cybertronian!Reader
Animated: Blurr x Cybertronian!Reader (part1)
Tag! Your it!!~ (again...)
Arcee X Mech!Techie!Reader!
Farther!Optimus Prime X Hunted!Human!Child!Reader!
Smokescreen X Femme!Speed!Reader! Part 1
Smokescreen X Femme!Speed!Reader! Part 2
Lemon: Rid!Optimus Prime x Decepticon!Cyberwolf!Reader
Megatron x Human!Reader!
Optimus Prime X Human!Silent!Ignored!reader
Megatron X SisterToStarscream/Reader pt1
Have you noticed: Transformers 3
Human!Soundwave X Human!Reader! pt1
Tagged, once again... lit
Fun with Ratchet
Arcee X Mech!Medic!Reader. Pt1
Crossfire X Human!Reader!
Smokescreen x Femme!Reader x Bumblebee
Arcee x Human!Male!Reader!
Wheeljack X Human!Reader!
Lemon: Sub!Megatron X Dom!Cybertronian!Reader!
Smokescreen X Human!Reader (X2) [Unfinished/not completing]
Bumblebee X Human!Reader!
Vote (Closed)
Vote Results + 3-way tie, Vote.2 (closed)
Little Moments (Optimus Prime x Human!Reader)
Fun with Starscream
RID: Yandere!Strongarm x Team Prime/Mech/Reader
Ultra Magnus X Seeker!Reader! (Part 1)
Ultra Magnus x Seeker!Reader! (Part 2)
Ultra Magnus x Seeker!Reader! (Part 3)
Arcee x Mech/Reader
75k views?
Holy primus!
In here or separate book? (Vote Closed)
Rescue Bots
:Yandere:Seeker:Reader X Team Prime Question
:Yandere:Seeker:Reader X Team Prime 9/9
:Yandere:Seeker:Reader X Team Prime 8/9
:Yandere:Seeker:Reader X Team Prime 7/9
~Update~
~Another Update~
Optimus Prime x Femme/Seeker/Reader (pt.1)
Merformers: Optimus x Human Teen Reader
Mer!Optimus Prime x Fighting fish Reader
Mer!Megatron x Orca!Reader
Mer Sunstreaker x female fighting fish reader x Mer Sideswipe
Lionfish Predaking x Merwhale reader.
Upcomming things and small announcement
Subtitles are the best.
Knockout X Femme!Seeker!Reader X Breakdown
Pre-war: Wheeljack x FemmeSeekerReader.
Not an update, but an idea.
Last idea to think about.
High-Tide
Update and Question.
Voting Results
Arcee x Cyper-Snake Mech Reader
.New Rule.
Arcee x Cyper-Snake Mech Reader
Ratchet X Femme/Seeker/Reader

Lemon: TFP!Arcee X Mech!Medic!Reader.

7.4K 70 16
By CommentsByCrossfire

{WARNING: Lemon in Place!!!}

Requested by:@CommentsByCrossfire

I was bored. Don't judge.

_____________________

"Scrap... Why now...?" The femme known as Arcee whispered to herself while she sat on her berth, staring at her port. She recently started her heat and was embarrassed. "I can't go out like this..." Arcee hadn't had her heat like most femmes on Cybertron. No, she didn't get it till now.

She couldn't help herself as she thought about things, more so a certain (a/c) mech. In response, her lower panels flared. (Y/n) was a long time friend, being there for her since she joined the Elite Guard. The mech was the said to be the one who trained Ultra Magnus and everybot else in turn.

Arcee was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice that she was rubbing her port at thought of the (a/c) medic, who was now here helping the team out. At first, the blue 2-wheeler didn't understand what was so great about the medic, till he beaten her in a trial fight. After that, she had found herself looking up to him both figuratively and physically. He was about Ratchet's height. (Y/n)'s personality beats Optimus'. Having a similar baritone voice as him, but a tinge more (soft/gruff) in it. He was kind, welcoming, open, sweet, etc. A perfect mech any femme would offline for.

Arcee moaned softly, inserting her digit into her array. She didn't know when or how, but it was evident that she had fallen for the (a/c) medic. At every opportunity, she would run her blue optics over his frame, even staring at his pelvis and at times, his aft. 'Primus, that aft of his...'

Moaning slightly louder, Arcee added another digit and scissored herself, making her stretch, then slowly pumping herself. Continuing to think about (Y/n), she had forgotten that she'd be checked out by him in the medbay for a weekly checkup. Ratchet couldn't deal with Arcee making up excuses of not being able to come, so when (Y/n) offered her to check her, Arcee immediately took his offer.

Using a free servo, she leaned back on it while quickening her pace. "Ahh..."

"Keep going like that and you'll just make it worse, Sweetspark." Arcee yelped and quickly removed her digits from her body, looking to the door. The mech she'd been thinking of was leaning against the doorframe of her quarters with his arms crossed, a look of curiosity and wonder across his faceplates. She blushed in embarrassment. "I knew you needed attention but wow, didn't think you'd go this low. Even for my friends."

"I..ah...um..." Arcee was speechless, hot and wet. The heat slightly blurring her mind set. Right now, she desperately wanted to interface with the (a/c) mech who stood in front of her.

(Y/n) chuckled and reminded Arcee. "You still need to have that check up. You know how Ratchet gets when one bot isn't looked after." Said bot blushed a deeper blue because of the shame and embarrassment that (Y/n) saw her like this and that that he knew too.

"How... how did you know...?" Arcee asked the (A/c) bot.

"Just like Ratchet, I'm a medic, we know these things. It's not my first time knowing and treating this sort of thing." (Y/n) smiled, reassuring his friend that it was ok to be that way.

The room went silent between the two bots. (Y/n) was still leaning against the door frame to Arcee's quarters, that damn smile not leaving his faceplate and it made the blue femme crazy. Arcce's processor was going haywire just looking at him, his curves, thighs, (bulky/slim) build. Just everything about his was amazing.

"So Arcce, what will it be? Come by the medbay? Or stay here for the special treatment?"

The femme was stunned, "Special... treatment...?"

"Yeah, you need a mech if you want to get rid of it quickly, or by heading to the medbay, you'll be wanting to wait who knows how long till it stops." (Y/n) confirmed.

Arcee bit her lip components in thought. Her system said otherwise as the (a/c) mech locked the door and walked in front of the ever heating Arcee, servos on either side of her body as he leaned over her. Arcee shivered upon feeling his caring gaze on her and she looked at his (o/c) optics in anticipation. "P-please..." She gasped lightly.

(Y/n) leaned his helm closer to Arcee's, to the point that their components were slightly touching. He had his helm tilted to the side a little. The femme shivered again, "(Y-Y/n)..." Said mech went and kissed her so lovingly that it made Arcee moan softly.

The (a/c) bot's frame moved closer to the femme's frame, now kissing her deeply. (Y/n) slid his servos to her thigh, then to her aft, effortlessly lifting her up off her berth while still being lip locked. Arcee wrapped her legs around his waist, forgetting that her port was open.

They pulled away from the kiss, venting heavily. Blue optics now hazed with lust as is (o/c) optics.

Arcee was surprised by the mech at how gentle the kiss was. It was addicting as she wanted more. "(Y-y/n)..."

"Hmm?" The (a/c) mech answered, looking with half lidded optics.

"Please, help me get rid of my heat..."

________________
Oh Primus, I feel bad for thinking about Arcee in this way. Well anyway, that's done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
58.7K 1K 154
A book of Transformer one-shots. This book will have one-shots you request & one-shots I think of. Verses I do: - G1 -MTMTE/LL - TFP - RID -Rescue Bo...
6.2K 154 53
Join the Transformers as they go on different adventures with their friends! These are fun Transformers stories and head-canons I come up with!❣ ~❣~ ...
73.2K 1K 26
This is actually going to be the first time that I will make myself one of the main characters in this story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Description:...