π™Žπ™ƒπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π™Ž 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯ οΏ½...

By -MOTHERMOON

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒. βŠ±β”Š 【 πš›πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš•πšŽ. 】 ❝ . *. πš–πš’ πš‹πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš'𝚜 πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ 𝗰𝗼... More

─ preface.
─ moodboards
─ act one
─ prologue.
─ i.queen bitch
─ ii. i don't dance
─ iii. buddies
─ iv. calm before
─ v. midnight
─ vi. these things happen
─ vii. torn threads
─ viii. hard soul's remorse
─ ix. wish denied
─ x. stydia of riverdale
─ xi. fear almighty
─ xii. revelations
─ xiii. mind of a psychopath
─ xiv. hell above
─ act two
─ xv. wild things
─ xvi. yours
─ xvii. cold revenge
─xviii. lover's pain
─ xix. handle me with caution
─ xx. white lilies
─ xxi. gothic resolution
─ xxii. driven
─ xxiii. gallows
─ xxiv. no crying zone
─ xxv. wild mind, baptized thoughts
─ xxvi. badlands
─ xxvii. botanical
─ xxviii. heart shake
─ xxix. ethereal
─ xxx. loveless
─ xxxii. mad hatter
─ act three : madness
─ xxxiii. mad city
─ xxxiv. evils of lucy
─ xxxv. high times
─ xxxvi. car radio
─ xxxvii. reunion
─ xxxviii. real
─ xxxiv. birthday blues
─ xl. gingerbread man
─ xli. hazardous
─ xlii. suprise surprise
─ xliii. pawn shop blues
β€’ epilogue
Please Read : Been a While huh?

─ xxxi. bloody manic

6.8K 271 106
By -MOTHERMOON

"Manic, it's been so long...." Dr. Herrera said, looking at the young boy in his office. He didn't believe it when his assistant said his old patient wanted to visit. Looking at him, he sees he's grown up. But his eyes held so much darkness. Black rings were noticeable around his eyes and he looked a bit out of color. Like he hadn't slept for centuries.

"I came here to uh...." Manic mumbled, sitting down on the chair in front of his desk. "I came here because I know that if I asked my parents what really happened, they'd lie to me."

Dr. Herrera frowned a bit in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Manic sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair shakily. His demeanor seemed frigid and his expression held something a sad animal would have if it we're scared and confused.

".....what's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with-"

"Don't lie to me!" he cut him off in a loud voice.

That made the doctor jump but quickly straightening his posture.

"There's something wrong with me......and you're gonna tell me!"

Dr. Herrera sighed, massaging his temple. He knew exactly what he was talking about. He told Geovani and Caramia that he needed to go to a mental hospital. He told them! But they didn't listen.

"Son....listen, what I have to say....you're not gonna like."

Manic shrugged. "What have I got to lose? I'm already questioning my sanity, I'm having terrible nightmares, all of them in blood."

"......" he paused, looking at him with a blank face. "You were diagnosed with IED....which commonly pairs with bi polarism with involuntary narcissistic rage. You have violent spells to which it causes you to lose your memory."

Manic paused. His air supply gone, his heart shattered. So what Jack said was true. He did have IED. He started to hyperventilating, hands started to shake violently.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"But don't worry, it can be treated." The Doctor said calmly. "All you need to do is get yourself checked in to Saint Maria's mental facility and they will take good care of you-"

"No!"

Abruptly, he yelled, swinging his hand and causing a glass vase to fall and break on the floor. Dr. Herrera jumped back as Manic stood up, shaking his head. "No, I don't wanna go....I don't wanna go."

The doctor stood up and walked over to the shaking teen. "Manic, Manic....listen to me, you're gonna be okay."

He gently grabbed both his shoulders, making him look him in the eyes. "Manic, listen to me, you're gonna be okay, there are people there who can help you-"

"I said I'm not going!" Manic yelled viciously, picking up a letter opener from the counter behind him and plunging it into Dr. Herrera's neck 15 times.

The doctor stumbled back, holding his neck as blood filled his mouth. His eyes widened in shock as he stumbled back. Manic look at him in shock. It was like something deleted in his mind.

He looked at the doctor in shock and saw that there was blood covering his hands and white shirt.

Manic looked down, dropping the bloody blade down on the floor as the doctors body fell lifeless. Manic couldn't breath or speak. What has he done?

"What did I do?" He whispered, kneeling down neck to the doctors corpse. He checked to see if he had a pulse but all he was met with was more blood, spilling in his hands and pooling all around the body.

Manic pushed his hands through his hair, slicking it back with blood. Blood stained his hair line and forehead as he blankly stood up and turned to the door. His face without emotions, eyes suddenly gone. His palm was cut from the blade that he held but he felt no pain. He opened the door and walked out, leaving the door wide open.

Manic ignored the looks the nurses and workers were giving him as he walked calmly out the hospital. He ignored the screams of the assistant as she saw what happened. He ignored it all as he walked out and climbed in his car. No sound went through his ears. Nothing.

He felt......nothing

-

It was the end of 3rd period and Lola walked out of class with. Betty, Veronica, Jughead and Archie just laughing and talking. But all that paused when everyone saw Manic, sitting down on the floor where Jason's old locker was. He was covered in blood, hair slicked back in red and smoking a cigarette. His eyes were blank and staring straight ahead.

"Manic!" Lola yelled, pushing through the crowd. She stood next to him as he continued his smoking. The group looked at him with shock and confusion.

"Manic.....what happened to you?" Lola asked, scared and worried.

Manic just blew a long string of smoke, not bothering to look at her.
".....Manic's dead," he said, lowly. He took another drag from the cigarette and blew the thick white smoke of blowing out his nose.

".....I feel......alive...."

Lola nodded her head. "You're not making any sense. Manic, what are you-"

"Manic Joshua Montoya?" Sheriff Keller's voice ranged through the crowd. She looked and saw him with two other cops. He had a sorrow look in his eyes. "Dad, what are you doing here?" Kevin asked, standing next to Betty in the crowd of confused kids.

But he ignored him and kept his eyes on Manic.

"Come on, son" he said gently. "We can make this as easy as possible."

Tears threaten to fall from Lola's ocean eyes. She didn't believe what was happening. No, no. This couldn't be happening.

"Manic Joshua Montoya, you are under arrest for the murder of Dr. Gregory Herrera," he said as the two cops pulled him up from the floor and handcuffing his hands behind him. Manic's face was still emotionless and that's what scared everyone. But none more than Lola.

"M-Manic!" She yelled after, sobbing quietly. She watched as they walked towards the exit to the school, taking her brother away from her. "Manic! Manic, don't leave me!"

But Manic ignored the cries of his sister as he walked with the police out the school. Not feeling anything.

"Manic!" She yelled again, beginning to run after them but was stopped by Jughead, who held her back by the waist. She began to fight against him. "Let go of me, let me go! Manic!"

"Lola, calm down!" Jughead yelled back, holding her in place. But she kept crying and fighting. Archie went over and helped him by holding her arms down. "Lola, Lola it's gonna be okay."

Lola stopped and cried into Jughead's chest. He held her, letting her cry into his plaid shirt, petting her hair.

Veronica looked down where Manic was taken in sadness, Betty looked at Lola, feeling very pained for her and so did Kevin. Archie looked down at Lola, his heart breaking.   

You guys, I'm legit crying right now.

Hope I didn't hurt too many of you

I hope you liked this.

Manic has some deep mental issues and that will be explored through this season and next.

Comment your reactions and love

See you on the flip side!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 969 54
An imperfect girl, from A Perfect town. cast out, sent away, and now eight years later murder, civil war and fear causing her to return. This impe...
40.7K 1K 51
Jughead Jones comes back to town, his mother moved him away when he was 5. He's now 17 and has come back to live with his father. When he arrives he...
27.5K 801 20
Cheryl is a "broken" teen, who has been through hell and back. She is accepted by her mother but picked on at school because of her father and broth...
57.9K 1K 35
-Veronica Lodge ran away from her perfect New York life. But perfect was completely the wrong definition of her life. She finds a town with a family...