Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 30

3K 111 6
By Bandita13

Morning crept in, both were wrapped in each other's embrace. Sanyukta open her eyes as sun rays fall on her face, she lazily moved apart blinking her eyes. As soon as her vision got stuck on their bare position, she immediately shifted to a side with a jolt and covered her bare torso with the sheet. Her mouth got down with a heavy heart and moist eyes. She covered her mouth with her palm and tears started rolling down from her eyes. She tried to recalling last night's incident but could rarely get any view. And when she tried to get down she winched a sharp pain in her lower abdomen as well as found some blood strains on the bedsheet. It was now crystal clear to her that they made it last night. She hold the sheet tightly above at her chest and looking for her clothes and found them strewn on the floor. She wrapped herself with that sheet and pick up her clothes from the floor and dashed inside the washroom quickly. She latched the door and started sobbing bitterly.

"No....no, it can't be happened." She hide her face in between her palms.

Randhir woke up after sometimes and smiled recalling their moments. But reality hit him as he saw the messy state of the bed as well as his own. He saw his clothes on the floor and tried to recalling last night's incident but hardly remember anything.

"What the hell! Kaal raat keya huya hoga, mujhe kuch yeead kyu nehi aah raha hain! Kahi maine kuch..." He gulped hard thinking the worst.

"Sanyukta....ohh shit!" Panic strikes on his mind and he get up from the bed hurriedly.

He slipped into his clothes quickly and went towards the washroom. He found it locked from inside, he placed his ear on the door and heard her sobbing. Now everything is clear to him. He gathered some courage and knocked the door.

"Sanyukta....Sanyukta please open the door, I have to talk to you." He banging on the door continuously but can't get any reply.

"Sanyukta for god sake open the damn door please."

He kept banging on when the door suddenly open and a totally devastated Sanyukta came out. Her hairs were all messy when her eyes were red due to continuously crying. She looked at him with fiery eyes when he lowered his lashes unable to bear her cold glances.

"Aab keya rahe geya hain baat karne ke liye?" She asked in an icy cold voice.

"Sanyukta I-I am sorry." He said hesitantly.

"Sorry mat bolna, you don't mean it." She said coldly thus he looked at her.

"Sanyukta I don't did it intentionally, jo vi huya aanjane mein..." Before he could complete she grabbed his collar tightly.

"No you did it intentionally, zindegi barbaad kar diya tumne meri! Mujhe puri duniya ke samne zalil karke vi mann nehi bhada tumhara jo aapna ego satisfaction ke liye mujhe use kiya?" She hissed in anger.

"No....no Sanyukta aaisa nehi hain, maine aaisa kuch nehi kiya, trust me." He tried to convince her.

"Trust! Trust you....who don't even know the meaning of it!" She pushed him hard.

"Sanyukta maine aaisa kuch nehi kiya, main aaisa kyu karunga?" He asked confusingly.

"Aapna revenge pura karne ke liye!" She almost screamed.

"Mere pati hone ke baad vi maine kabhi tumhe aapne kareeb aane nehi diya, ussi baat ka frustration nikala na tumne, haan?" And tears rolled down from her eyes.

"No Sanyukta you take it totally wrong, maine aaisa kuch nehi kiya, please believe me." He pleaded.

"Believe on you! Jisne baar baar mere biswas ko toda hain!" She again pushed him thus his back touched the wall.

"Sanyukta please try to understand maine jaan bujh kar kuch nehi kiya, I was not in my sense, jo vi huya galti se huya!" He tried to convince her.

"Tum aapne hosh mein nehi thay, tum aapne hosh mein nehi thay! Aare hosh mein toh main nehi thi aapni aur tumne ussi baat ka faida uthaya. And I'm sure tumne hi mere drinks ke saath kuch kiya tha, you spiked my drink to take advantage of me. Randhir Singh Shekhawat you Raped me!" She said furiously.

"Sanyukta what are you saying, are you out of your mind, I'm your husband damn it!" He nearly screamed holding her forearms as her words almost broke his heart.

"Don't touch me." She jerked his hand away.

"Koi pati nehi ho tum mere, main nehi manti tumhe aapna pati samjhe!" She said furiously. Just then the door knocked by someone.

"koyn hain, jau yehase." Sanyukta screamed.

"Lekin bahurani..."

"Maine kaha na jau yehase." She screamed again and the maid left from there. She never snapped at any maid or servant before. Randhir thought that.

"Sanyukta listen, just listen to me once." He hold her hand when she pushed him.

"Just don't touch me Randhir, I warn you." She showed her finger to him.

"Sanyukta just give me a chance to explain." He pleaded.

"Keya explanation doge tum Randhir, haan! Keya explanation doge aab?" She hold his collar again.

"Aab aur kuch sunne sunane layek raha hi nehi. I want a Divorce." She tightened her grip on his collar.

Divorce! The word made him froze instantly there.

"Kash maine Arpita ki baat maan liya hota toh aaj mere saath yeh sab nehi hota!" Tears rolled down from her eyes which she wiped next.

"Lekin mujhe keya pata tha ke yeh sab kuch ho jayega!" She hold her face in between her palms.

"Lekin aab bass, aab mujhe divorce chahiye!" She said coldly looking at him eyes.

"Divorce! No Sanyukta, please aaisa mat bolo, itni badi saza mat do!" His eyes got moist.

"I know I did a mistake but uss ek galti ki itni badi saza mat do please." And tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Mistake! You did it intentionally, aagar tumhe lagta hain tumhari yeh fake tears dekh kar main sab kuch bhul jayungi then you are highly mistaken Randhir, cause this time I won't forget it and I won't forgive you." She gritted her teeth.

"Sanyukta please." He gulped hard.

"Randhir just get lost and leave me alone." She turned around.

"No, you listen to me first." He made her turn around but pushed by her next.

"Just get lost from here." She screamed.

"Sanyukta listen to me once please." He tried to say something but stopped by her.

"Isse pehele ke main aapne aap ko kuch kar lu chale jau mere aankho ke saamne se!" Sanyukta said in an icy cold voice thus Randhir left the room immediately.

"Aab Sanyukta mujhe kabhi maaf nehi karegi!" He wiped his tears when Sanyukta fall on the bed and broke down into tears.

Randhir felt helpless, Sanyukta's words rang into his mind.

"Ohh god mujhse itni badi galti kaise ho geyi! Now she won't forgive me, keya Sanyukta saach much mujhe divorce degi?" He ran his fingers into his hairs.

"Now what should I do, kisiko kuch bol vi nehi sakta and Sanyukta won't believe me now."

Randhir was walking absentmindedly when his eyes fall on Parth's room who was busy in packing. Randhir was confused and went to his room.

"Good morning, kaal kaha thay dono love birds, shaam se dikhai nehi diye?" Parth asked teasingly when Randhir looked at his suitcase.

"Yeh tu packing kyu kar raha hain?" Randhir asked eyed the suitcase.

"Lagta hain bhang ka nasha aabhi tak utra nehi, aare we have a flight tonight, remember!" Parth replied thus Randhir got speechless.

"Tum log jaa rahe ho aaj?" Randhir asked slowly.

"Yeah, we are going back tonight bro." He smiled a little when Randhir kept mum.

"Achchha Sanyukta kaha hain, soch raha tha aaj sab saath mein kahi lunch par chale?" Parth asked doing the packing.

"Wo Sanyukta is still sleeping, I think she must be tired." Randhir replied slowly.

"Ohh okay jab uth jayegi tab puch lunga." Parth replied casually and continued packing when Randhir said.

"Parth aabhi jana jaruri hain keya, kuch aur din ruk jata?" Randhir said slowly thus Parth looked at him.

"Keya baat hain Randhir tu rukne ko bol raha hain, mujhe toh laga bahut khush hoga mere jane se, Sanyukta ke pichhe jo nehi padunga!" He teased him when he kept mum.

"Parth vi chala jayega toh Sanyukta ekdam se aakeli par jayegi, ek Parth hi hain jiske saath Sanyukta thoda bahut smile karti thi aab toh wo vi jaa raha hain!" Randhir said in mind when Parth said.

"Sorry bro but aur nehi ruk sakta, college hain aur phir dad vi toh aakele hain so we should go now." He said when Randhir came out silently from there. He came to the garden and sat on a bench.

"Now everything is finished, aare main toh humare relationship ko ek chance dena chahata tha but sab kuch barbaad ho geya! I messed up the whole thing, everything will be finished now, our marriage, our relationship everything. I lost her for ever." And tears rolled down from his eyes.

Sanyukta was crying uncontrollably on the room when she heard a knock at the door.

"Sanyukta are you there?" She heard Anjali's voice and got up quickly.

"Ek minute bhabhi." She wiped her tears and composed herself quickly and open the door next.

"Aare Sanyukta tum niche nehi aayi, maid ko vi bhej diya, sab thik hain na?" Anjali asked worriedly.

"Haan bhabhi, wo bass saad thoda bhadi bhadi sa hain." She replied slowly.

"Lekin Sanyukta yeh tumhara chehera itna utra huya kyu hain aur yeh tumhari aakhe vi laal hain, raat ko thik se soyi nehi keya?" Anjali asked curiously when Sanyukta kept mum.

Just then Anjali's gaze fall on the messy bed, she looked at the bed once then looked at Sanyukta. Anjali scanned her carefully top to bottom and smiled a little as she understand everything.

"Umm....I think you must be tired and it's obviously kaal party ki arrangement mein itni jo busy thi." Anjali covered up.

"Wo bhabhi wo..." She was trying to say something but stopped by Anjali.

"Aare it's okay, you take rest, bachcho ko main ready kar dungi." She replied.

"But bhabhi..." Sanyukta tried to say something but Anjali showed her own palm.

"Koi aagar magar nehi Sanyukta, tum rest karo warna mujhse daat khayogi." Anjali made her lay down on the bed.

"Tum rest karo, main breakfast bhej deti hu aur khabardar jo niche aayi toh." Anjali said and left when Sanyukta kept mum.

"Now everything is finished. My fight, my self respect my revenge, everything just finished. I lost everything." She said in mind and closed her eyes and hot droplets rolled down from her eyes next.

Sanyukta was sobbing silently when Anjali came again with the breakfast thus Sanyukta wiped her tears quickly.

"Aare bhabhi aapne kyu taklif ki?" Sanyukta asked hesitantly.

"Aare it's okay, tum breakfast kar lo aur yeh painkiller vi le lena, okay!" Anjali said thus Sanyukta nodded positively.

"Bachche ready ho geye?" Sanyukta asked.

"Haan, wo ready ho geye hain you don't worry, tum khu na." Anjali said thus Sanyukta take the plate but sat silently, Anjali noticed that.

"Sanyukta?" She asked thus she looked at her blankly.

"What happened Sanyukta, is anything wrong?" Anjali asked confusingly.

"No bhabhi all okay, just a little tired." Sanyukta forced a smile but Anjali sensed something wrong.

"Sanyukta tiredness mein logo ki chehera utar jati hain aankho ki chamak nehi kho jata, keya baat hain tum mujhe bol sakti ho." Anjali said thus tears rolled down from Sanyukta's eyes.

"Sanyukta....Sanyukta what happened?" Anjali got panicked and hold her shoulder when Sanyukta hugged her.

"Sanyukta keya baat hain, ruko main mom ko bulati hu." Anjali said thus Sanyukta came back to her senses.

"Ne-nehi bhabhi, I'm fine wo bass maa ki yeead aah geyi thi." Sanyukta said wiping her tears.

"Keya Sanyukta darra diya tumne mujhe!" Anjali take a relief of sigh then said.

"Maa ki yeead aah rahi hain?" Anjali asked thus Sanyukta nodded slowly.

"Hmm I understand." Anjali said when Sanyukta looked at her.

"Bhabhi mujhe ghar jana hain." Sanyukta said with moist eyes thus Anjali nodded positively.

Anjali came down, everyone was sitting at the breakfast table.

"Aare Anjali aab Sanyukta kaisi hain?" Renuka asked.

"She is little tired mom but that's not the problem, the problem is she is little upset." Anjali replied.

"Kyu upset kyu hain?" Renuka asked surprisingly.

"Usse aapni ghar ki yeead aah rahi hain mom, roo rahi thi." Anjali replied.

"Hmm waise vi shaadi ke baad ekbaar vi ghar nehi geyi, yeead toh aayegi hi." Renuka said thoughtfully.

"Toh phir Sanyukta ko usske ghar bhej dijiye na aunty." Arpita said quickly.

"Aare aaise kaise chali jayegi ghar, mera lunch plan ka keya?" Parth asked next.

"Aare Parth, Sanyukta aaj hi nehi jaa rahi hain, jab mom bolengi tab." Anjali said, just then Randhir entered.

"Koyn kaha jaa raha hain bhabhi?" He asked as he heard Anjali's last few words.

"Wo Sanyukta aapne ghar jana chahati hain, wo usse aapne ghar ki bahut yeead aah rahi hain issi liye." Anjali replied thus Randhir froze there.

"Isska matlab Sanyukta ghar chhod ke chali jayegi?" Randhir gulped hard.

"Nehi aaisa nehi ho sakta, main usse aaise nehi jane dunga!" He said in mind and went quickly to their room. He entered the room but found her sleeping soundly. He felt little relaxed and sat beside her.

"Main tumhe aaise nehi jane dunga Sanyukta." He stretched his hand to touch her hairs but withdrew it next.

Sanyukta open her eyes slowly, she moved a little and her eyes widened to saw the time. It's almost half passed one. She get up quickly and go to the washroom. And during the changing she noticed some love bites at her cleavage and tears rolled down from her eyes. She wiped them away and came out after changing.

Sanyukta was combing her hairs absentmindedly when she heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." She said slowly and next moment Parth entered.

"Toh ho geyi aapki morning sleeping beauty?" Parth asked teasingly.

"Sone mein toh tum kumbkaran ko vi competition de do Sanyukta, you know kitni baar aaya main aur knock karke chala geya?" He made a face thus Sanyukta smiled a little.

She always wonder how can he always made her smile in the worst time at her life also. They both are brothers, connected by blood but one is Devil and other is Angel. If Randhir is the Devil in her life then Parth is definitely an Angel in her life. Sanyukta thought that and sighed.

"I'm sorry Parth but tum itni baar aah chuke ho koi kaam tha?" She asked confusingly.

"Kaam keya, today is my last day at India, so thought ke sab bahar lunch par jaye, but tumne toh bistar hi pakar liya!" He sighed when Sanyukta was surprised.

"Matlab tum jaa rahe ho?" She asked surprisingly.

"Haan, aaj raat ki flight se." Parth replied thus Sanyukta felt bad, Parth noticed that.

"Please Sanyukta, aab mere gam mein aasu mat bahana, ek toh subha se badi mom sad hain aur aab tum rone mat laag jana!" Parth shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm not crying Parth, I know you have to go but it's tough to say goodbye a friend like you." Sanyukta smiled sadly.

"Haan haan, I know mera effect khubsurat girls par kuch jyada hi hota hain! Girls are crazy for me." He said teasingly thus Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"Hmm, tabhi toh tumhari koi girlfriend nehi hain." She also teased him.

"Ohh hello madam, for your kind information mera girlfriends ki list Randhir ke list se bahut labmi hain, huhhh!" Heard Randhir's name Sanyukta's smiled got vanished when Parth continue blabbering.

"Okay forget it, let's come for lunch." And they came down.

Randhir was not there during the lunch thus Sanyukta felt relieved but take the lunch with heavy heart. As time rolled on Parth and Maya get ready for leave. The bid adieu to all.

"Okay Sanyukta bye, don't miss me too much." Parth winked at her and gave her a side hug when Sanyukta smiled a little.

"Aare Randhir kaha rahe geya?" Parth asked surprisingly.

"Wo direct airport aah jayega, ussne mujhe call kiya tha." Arpita replied and finally they left for the airport.

Sanyukta went upstairs as she didn't go with others and went to the terrace. She stood there silently gulping her tears when she felt someone's presence there. She turned and saw Randhir there. She gritted her teeth and about to go when Randhir came in front of her.

"Sanyukta please listen to me once." He said holding her hand which was jerked by her.

"Maine tum jaisa besharam insan aapni puri life mein nehi dekha Randhir! Tum toh aaise khade ho mere samne jaise ke kuch huya hi nehi!" She hissed in anger when he lowered his lashes.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta." Came his whisper almost. Only he knows how he gathered the courage to came in front of her to apologize for his mistake.

"Don't pretend Randhir when you are not, bahut khush ho rahe honge na meri life barbaad karke toh yeh dukhi hone ka drama kyu kar rahe ho, go and celebrate your victory, tumhe jo chahiye tha wo toh tumhe mill geya hain na!" She said bitterly when Randhir get hurts by her words.

"Please Sanyukta don't think this much cheap about me." His voice broke.

"Kyu tum cheap kaam kar sakte ho aur main bol vi nehi sakta?" She hissed in anger.

Sanyukta please, I know galti ho geyi mujhse but I swear I don't did it intentionally. Main Parth aur masi se milne airport vi nehi geya kyu ki mujhe humari bich ki yeh misunderstanding clear karni thi." He said slowly.

"Ohh just shut up, tumhe keya lagta hain ke main tumhari jhoot ko saach maan lungi, no Randhir main yeh galti dobara kabhi nehi karungi!" She said angrily.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta." Randhir said again.

"Stop your drama at least now Randhir, koi nehi hain ghar mein jo hum drama kare! Aur ek baat sun lo tumne jo mere saath kiya hain wo main na kabhi bhulungi na tumhe kabhi maaf karungi, I hate you Randhir, I just hate you." And she left from there wiping her tears when he stood there unforgiven.

The sorry wasn't justified in case a husband loved his wife but it was needed in case of his repentance.

Randhir came out from the mansion and started his car. He was driving aimlessly at the road of the city. He was so disturbed by her words and stopped his car in front of a bar. He go and sat on a table and ordered for a drink. Just then the bar singer came to the stage.

Rosy....Rosy....Rosy...

As she came the people started cheering her name when Randhir was busy to gulping his drink.

And the girl started singing. As soon as she started singing some people take out hundred rupee note and gesture her to came and take that. The girl went to their table and take the note when they tried to touch her body. She bear their lusty glances and dirty touches and came back to the stage after taking the money.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Did you like it or not?

Sorry if you people are disheartened but the misunderstanding was needed. On previous part I said about a new entry so you people must understand that the girl Rosy is the new entry.

She is the most important character of this story too. As she will play the role of the cupid between Sandhir. And am sure you all gonna love her for her sweet and innocent character.

So people please give your valuable opinion for my story and keep voting.

Thank you. 😍

Words : 3229

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 88.5K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
285K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
525K 53.1K 126
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
153K 13.8K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...