π™Žπ™ƒπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π™Ž 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯ οΏ½...

By -MOTHERMOON

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒. βŠ±β”Š 【 πš›πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš•πšŽ. 】 ❝ . *. πš–πš’ πš‹πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš'𝚜 πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ 𝗰𝗼... More

─ preface.
─ moodboards
─ act one
─ prologue.
─ i.queen bitch
─ ii. i don't dance
─ iii. buddies
─ iv. calm before
─ v. midnight
─ vi. these things happen
─ vii. torn threads
─ viii. hard soul's remorse
─ ix. wish denied
─ x. stydia of riverdale
─ xi. fear almighty
─ xii. revelations
─ xiii. mind of a psychopath
─ xiv. hell above
─ act two
─ xv. wild things
─ xvi. yours
─ xvii. cold revenge
─xviii. lover's pain
─ xix. handle me with caution
─ xx. white lilies
─ xxi. gothic resolution
─ xxii. driven
─ xxiii. gallows
─ xxiv. no crying zone
─ xxv. wild mind, baptized thoughts
─ xxvi. badlands
─ xxviii. heart shake
─ xxix. ethereal
─ xxx. loveless
─ xxxi. bloody manic
─ xxxii. mad hatter
─ act three : madness
─ xxxiii. mad city
─ xxxiv. evils of lucy
─ xxxv. high times
─ xxxvi. car radio
─ xxxvii. reunion
─ xxxviii. real
─ xxxiv. birthday blues
─ xl. gingerbread man
─ xli. hazardous
─ xlii. suprise surprise
─ xliii. pawn shop blues
β€’ epilogue
Please Read : Been a While huh?

─ xxvii. botanical

8.4K 304 134
By -MOTHERMOON

Outfit of the chapter ^^^

Lola woke up the next morning without Jughead. All she saw was a letter on the pillow next to hers in his handwriting.
It wrote:

Sorry to leave
My mom would've freaked if she found out I was gone.
I promised Betty I'll be at her house for breakfast
So, I'll see you at school.
Also I'll drop by tonight...

Yours truly,
Juggiehead

Lola smiled a little at the note, shoving it in her dresser next to her bed. She sighed and threw the blankets off of her and got out of bed.
She got dressed real quick and was out the door and on her way to school.

-

"Thanks to a certain Veronica Ex-Machina, excuse me." Kevin said, sitting next to Jughead on the picnic table during lunch. Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Archie and Kevin started talking about the Variety Show as Lola approached them.

"What do you mean?" Veronica asked.

"If you're talking about you talking to the host/director about his singing," Lola said, standing at the table. Everyone looked at her in surprised. Jughead slowly smiled at the sight of his girlfriend. "Then you'd be right."

"Well, hello your majesty!" Kevin said excitedly. He pulled her into a gentle hug. "Some say pretty in pink, I say beautiful in black."

Lola giggled, sitting in between Betty and Jughead. Said boy pulled her in between his legs and held her tightly by the waist. "You okay?" He whispered in her ear. She caressed his arms and nodded. "I will be." Jughead leaned his lips and nose on her shoulder.

"How've you been since Manic's,...you know." Betty asked concerned for her friend. Lola sighed, pursing her lips. "Not good...I haven't seen him since and he called me yesterday."

"What did he say?" Veronica asked, very interested. Everyone leaned in to hear what she had to say. She looked around for a second and leaned in a bit. "He didn't say much,me just said he was staying with someone and that he'll be back...but not now...."

"That's....weird." Jughead mumbled.

"Very..." Archie agreed. "That's all he said?"

Lola nodded sadly. "Yeah....my mom and dad are trying like crazy to find him."

Veronica gave her a small sad smile. "I'm sorry, Lo....Jason's death and Thornhill must have been too much for him for the moment."

"Yeah," Kevin added. "I'm pretty sure wherever he is, he's gonna be okay. Maybe he just needs time."

"They're right," Betty agreed, offering a friendly smile. "He'll be back,"

Lola wished she could believe them. But the way his voice sounded. It was so....dark and not Manic. Like a void or something.

"Anyways," she said, changing the subject. "You need a singing partner, Archie?"

Archie nervously grinned.
"You're gonna be my partner?" He flirted.

Lola didn't catch the tone but Jughead did. He frowned and glared at the redhead, tightening his hold on Lola's small waist possessively.
She felt the grip and started to rub his hands. Making him relax.

"No, but Veronica can do it," she said, shooting that down.

"Veronica, I didn't know you can sing," Betty said with a surprised smile.

Veronica smiled. "Like a nightingale, what do you say Archikens? Be the Jay to my Bey?"

"Yeah, since you know..my girlfriend is gonna be with me and Betty during the event." Jughead taunted, earning a glare from said red head. Betty and Lola looked at each other.

"I am/she is?" They said in unison. Jughead gave them both looks, which made them play along.

"I am/she is." They said again in unison with confirmation lacing their voices.

-

Caramia walked through the parking lot of the local Grocery store with three bags in hand. She was still thinking about Manic and his whereabouts. So worried for her son, she couldn't do anything right. And neither could Geovani.

She kept to herself as she walked over to her car. She opened the trunk and proceeded to place the bags in, not noticing the figure walking close to her.

"Caramia Cordova," the deep voice made her jump and almost drop her purse. She stood up straight and whipped her head to the source. And there he was...

FP Jones. He looked handsome as ever and very much alive. He held a smirk on his face and his hands were in his pants pockets.

"Or should I say...Montoya now?"

"Forsythe..." She whispered, still in shock.  FP chuckled a bit, walking closer to her. She took a step back, not liking the way he was looking at her.

"You look....wow!" He said, looking her over. "You simply are stunning, aren't you? It almost seem like yesterday when I use to watch you walk past me in the hallway....daydreaming about you, admiring you from afar."

"What are you doing here?" She asked almost sternly.

"I mean no type of harm," he said, holding up his hands. "I was just in the neighborhood with the Serpents and I saw you walking out....just decided to say hi to my first love."

"That was a long time ago," she said, glaring at him. "If I remember correctly, you were the one who left me all those years ago."

He smiled at her. Looking over her body again. "And boy, was I stupid... I see you married that rich boy and now you have three what.....Cuban- Puerto Rican kids? They must be good looking if they came from you... Well. I do know two who look like Richie Rich..."

Caramia frowned. How did he know she had kids? No ones seen him in such a long time to even tell him. And he must be talking about Manic and Jack. That thought sent her to panic.

"Where are my sons, Forsythe?!" She demanded. "I swear if you did anything to them I will-"

"How's your daughter, Carrie?" He interrupted her. Caramia paused, turning white. He smirked, seeing her fear. "Her names Lola, right? Yeah, my son is dating your daughter, right?"

"....how did you know?" She asked, shakily.

FP shrugged, uncaringly. "One of my members is gay, he use to date his friend and then something about seeing them together or whatever."

"Don't you dare do anything to her!" She exclaimed angrily.

FP shrugged again, raising his eyebrows. "Tell the truth, Carrie...tell them the truth, that's all they want."

Caramia frowned in confusion again. Who was 'they'? And the truth about what?

"Besides," she stood super close to her, making her nervous. He moved a strand of her black hair out of her face. "You're too beautiful to hurt....I sometimes wonder if I'm ever gonna stop being in love with you..."

"I'm happily married now....remember that," she said venomously, glaring at him. FP chuckled wholeheartedly, stepping away from her.

"Still as beautiful and funny as ever," he said through his laughter. "See you around, baby!"

Caramia watched him walk back to his motorcycle, still not believing the words he just spoke. Now she was more worried for Manic, Lola and now, Jack...

............

That was a hell of a reunion...

Mama Montoya and FP were each others first love, what a bomb to be dropped!

You think Manic set that up?

I have a good feeling about it.

Also.....Void!Manic y'all!

It's the beginning!!
Hide ya kids hide ya wives! He's snatching up everyone, including your edges!!

Lol let me stop😂

Comment your reactions and love❤️

See ya on the flip side

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1K 35
-Veronica Lodge ran away from her perfect New York life. But perfect was completely the wrong definition of her life. She finds a town with a family...
56.3K 969 54
An imperfect girl, from A Perfect town. cast out, sent away, and now eight years later murder, civil war and fear causing her to return. This impe...
122K 1.7K 30
⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ This au may mention: -Self harm -Abuse -Smut -cursing ~ This book won't have an update schedule its more for me to write when nee...
104K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...