๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...

By -MOTHERMOON

๐’๐’๐’. โ™ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐„๐’. โŠฑโ”Š ใ€ ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ. ใ€‘ โ . *. ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šข ๐—ฐ๐—ผ... More

โ”€ preface.
โ”€ moodboards
โ”€ act one
โ”€ prologue.
โ”€ i.queen bitch
โ”€ ii. i don't dance
โ”€ iii. buddies
โ”€ iv. calm before
โ”€ v. midnight
โ”€ vi. these things happen
โ”€ vii. torn threads
โ”€ viii. hard soul's remorse
โ”€ ix. wish denied
โ”€ x. stydia of riverdale
โ”€ xi. fear almighty
โ”€ xii. revelations
โ”€ xiii. mind of a psychopath
โ”€ xiv. hell above
โ”€ act two
โ”€ xv. wild things
โ”€ xvi. yours
โ”€ xvii. cold revenge
โ”€xviii. lover's pain
โ”€ xx. white lilies
โ”€ xxi. gothic resolution
โ”€ xxii. driven
โ”€ xxiii. gallows
โ”€ xxiv. no crying zone
โ”€ xxv. wild mind, baptized thoughts
โ”€ xxvi. badlands
โ”€ xxvii. botanical
โ”€ xxviii. heart shake
โ”€ xxix. ethereal
โ”€ xxx. loveless
โ”€ xxxi. bloody manic
โ”€ xxxii. mad hatter
โ”€ act three : madness
โ”€ xxxiii. mad city
โ”€ xxxiv. evils of lucy
โ”€ xxxv. high times
โ”€ xxxvi. car radio
โ”€ xxxvii. reunion
โ”€ xxxviii. real
โ”€ xxxiv. birthday blues
โ”€ xl. gingerbread man
โ”€ xli. hazardous
โ”€ xlii. suprise surprise
โ”€ xliii. pawn shop blues
โ€ข epilogue
Please Read : Been a While huh?

โ”€ xix. handle me with caution

11.8K 456 300
By -MOTHERMOON

( chapter nineteen! )
─ I come with a caution sign

Lola never did find Jughead after the park. But when she did find him the next day, she got too scared to tell him anything. Her! Lola Rosalina Montoya, the Riverdale Ice Queen was too scared to admit anything to Jughead!

But she did get another opportunity to do so.

She walked through the empty hall during 5th period to get to the bathroom and she noticed him at his locker, stuffing flyers in. She took a deep breath, to calm herself down and started to walk towards him.

"Hey Juggy," she said, causing him to jump, hitting his head in his locker. "Oh! I'm sorry!"

"Damnit!" He winced, rubbing his head. "What the h-"

He stopped himself once he noticed Lola standing there. He blushed and straightened up his posture a bit. "H-Hey Lola, I wasn't gonna...you know I was really talking about y-"

"Do you wanna go out sometime?" She blurted out, stopping his rambling. Jughead paused. Froze. Stop, all variations of that same word. What? What is real life?

He had to be dreaming. This had to be a dream. Or a prank.
A prank sounded more realistic. This had to be a prank. There was no way she was asking him out on a date. No, no way.

"Look, I know I'm not the nicest girl or the prettiest," she started nervously.

"Are you kidding? You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!" He blurted out. The way she paused and stared at him mad him realize what he said.

"Oh uh...uh I mean y-you're very pretty I-I was j-just..."

She kissed his cheek, making him stop. "I understand and thank you. How about I see you in the office room during closing night only if you play The Outsiders."

Jughead blushed really red. If he was honest with himself, he was in a daze. He didn't hear a word she said after 'see you in the office room'. So he just agreed with anything she said.

"Yeah, yeah sure." He said with a goofy smile.

She smiled excitedly. "Okay, um.. I'll see you there then."

Again, he didn't hear her much. Just smiled goofily and agreed with whatever she said. "Yeah, sure...yeah,"

Lola smiled and walked the other direction, almost jumping in joy like a giddy school girl. "I gotta find Kevin, Veronica and Betty." She mumbled to herself,p before speed walking towards the student lounge.

When she got there, she noticed Cheryl leaving but she didn't care. She pushed passed her, causing the red head to glare at her.

"Guys, this is an emergency," she said, standing in front of the three.

"On a scale of one to I've got a date?" Kevin asked, urgently. "Where is it?"

"It's at 'I got a date with Jughead Jones' emergency." She stated nervously.

Veronica squealed, clapping her hands together while Betty smiled. Kevin jumped out of his seat, rushing over to her. "This is dream come true for all Jontoya shippers out there!"

Lola giggled, nodding her head at her gay friend.

"But this is also a code black," Veronica said in a rush. She stood up and grabbing her hand. She pulled her down to to couch with her. Kevin plopped himself next to her and Betty sat on the other side of Veronica.

"You have got to tell us how and when this all happened."

"With details," Betty added on.

Lola looked at all of them with a smile. She sighed and began her story starting from their time at the park up until now.

"If this isn't a better love story than Twilight, then I don't know what," Kevin said with much awe and excitement.

"I'm so happy for you!!" Betty cheered, bouncing in her seat.

"But you know what this means, right?" Veronica asked everyone. Lola looked confused at their growing smiles. "What is going on?"

"If you're talking about a total Princess Diaries makeover without the nerdy look then I'm so in," Kevin exclaimed, raising his hand.

"Oh no," Lola mumbled quietly. She was already beginning to think that this was a mistake for telling them. "Please don't go overboard with the make up."

"Let us work our magic, girl" Veronica said reassuringly. "By the time Jughead sees you, he will faint on the stop,"

-

Jughead still didn't fully realize that he had a date with Lola Montoya. The girl of his dreams, the girl he had only ever dreamed of dating asking him, Forsythe Jones the III, on a date. He was over the moon. And he couldn't wait for her to get here.

It was closing night and the place was packed.
Manic parked right next to Kevin's truck as the place became more and more packed. Him and his friends climbed out as Kevin and the rest got out of his truck with blankets. All but Lola.

"I look ridiculous," she whined, sitting still in the middle.

Veronica rolled her eyes. She looked great, what is she talking about?

"Honestly, Lo, we spend all after school getting you ready and now you're having second thoughts?"

Kevin walked over to the driver side and swung the door open. He grabbed Lola by the arm and dragged her out of car stating. "I did not spend my early afternoon nearly cutting your eyebrows off, trying to get them to arch perfectly just for you to try and back out."

Lola sighed, holding her clutch. She honestly looked really beautiful. Her black hair was in big curls and she had on a black skater dress with long sleeves. (Outfit down below⬇️⬇️⬇️)

Veronica looked her over and smiled. "If I was ever looking for a girl, I would totally go for you,"

"Are you saying you're bi?" Lola joked. Veronica laughed a little. "Maybe I am,"

"But you look really good," Betty said reassuringly. "Juggy is gonna flip."

"He better," Kevin grumbled. "We're not wasting this perfectly highlighted face on nothing,"

The girls laughed. Suddenly Lola's phone dinged. She unlocked it and saw a text from Jughead.

Juggiehead💘: I'm in the office room and I've got candy 😉

Lolorose🌹: coming rite now 😊

"I gotta go," Lola said with a smile as she began to walk away from them. Kevin sighed and smiled. He placed his hand on his heart fondly. "I love it when I see my ship sail, it's such a beautiful sight."

Betty giggled while Veronica playfully rolled her eyes. "Come on, Captain Kevin. Let's get popcorn before the movie starts."

-

"Juggy, you here?" Lola called out, walking into the dark room. She noticed it had a projector on a table in the far back of the room that was on. Obviously, playing the movie on the big screen outside. Then she noticed what movie was playing. It was playing Stand By Me. He must have put it on for the first movie of the night. She smiled, touched that he remembered that she wanted to see that movie. She then noticed that there was a makeshift bed on the corner with a tiny lamp in the other end of the small place.

She did remember him saying to her at one point that the Drive-In was a home away from home. He must have been staying here some nights to get away from his own house for whatever reason. Maybe that's why he's highly upset for it to be taken down. It was a second home he loved. She wishes she could do something for him.

"Hey," a voice behind her said making her jump. She turned and saw Jughead standing there and without his hat, for once. He actually looked way better with it off than with it on, it made her turn pink.

"You uh..you look great," he said, nervously. Who was he kidding, she looked stunning. In everything she wore. She could wear a potato sack and still be the prettiest girl in Riverdale.

She looked down at her dress, fiddling with her small purse shyly. "Thank you, and you look good with your hair all wavy and such."

Jughead chuckled a bit, running his fingers in his black hair, pushing it back a bit. "Thank you, I've uh..I've got a bucket load of candy and popcorn over by the projector and I remember that Stand By Me was a favorite of yours so I had it be played first for the night."

Lola smiled brightly at him.

"That's really sweet of you to remember that,"

"You're hard to forget," he said with a soft smile.

-

Manic walked over to the concession stand to buy himself a popcorn when he bumped into Veronica. "Oh, hey Hepburn,"

Veronica rolled her eyes. "Must you always call me that every time we meet?"
He smirked, shrugging his shoulders. "You remind me of Audrey Hepburn, all class and beauty."

Veronica smiled a bit, blushing.

"Thanks, Marlon Brando." She said, standing in line.

Manic chuckled standing in line behind her. "Brando? because you think I'm a bad boy?"

"Good looking, rugged, and a gentlemen underneath," she flirted back. "Fits, doesn't it?"

Manic laughed, yeah she was definitely flirting with him. Which he had no problem with. He was a little bit interested in her when he first met her. They made it to the front. Manic ordered two big buckets of popcorn, surprising Veronica. She started to protest. "You don't have to do that-"

"I gotta be a gentleman, right?" He said, charmingly. She stared at him with awe as a light pink color formed on her cheeks. This guy was really gonna be the death of her. The worker gave them the two large popcorn and Manic paid for the both of them. He passed her one bucket, which she slowly took in a daze.

"See you around, Hepburn." He said smoothly, walking back to his group of friends, leaving her in amazement and slightly, if she was honest, turned on.

-

Lola and Jughead sat next to each other on the bed, sharing a bucket of popcorn and licorice together. She was explaining the meaning of the movie to him after he said he had never seen the movie before.

"Okay so, Chris has the asshole brother?" He asked, watching Eyeball taunt Gordie and Chris with his gang. Lola nodded, chewing on a licorice.

"Yeah, they call him Eyeball, he's apart of this stupid gang. God, he's such a bad brother," she mumbled the last part angrily to herself. Jughead found it really cute on how she was so passionate about the things she liked. Including 80's movies.

"Yeah, he looks like a bad guy," he said, lingering his eyes on her for a bit before looking back at the screen.

By then, Gordie and Chris met up with Vern and Teddy.

"I still can't believe that's Corey Feldman," Jughead said with a light chuckle." And I have seen The Lost Boys and the Goonies hundreds of times."

Lola suddenly whipped her head to him with her eyes wide open.
"You watch those movies too?! My god, just marry me!"

Jughead laughed, turning pink for a second.

"No seriously," she said through her laugh. "I mean, you're a writer, you like dark colors, you are a movie enthusiast like me and you're the sweetest boy ever, I'm lucky to be on this date with you,"

"I like to think I'm the lucky one," He mumbled to her. She smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her shoulders, hugging her closer. This felt right. Like this was suppose to happen. And either of them didn't want this moment or night to end.

"I wish this was my first ever date and not the disaster that was Hunter," she whispered. Jughead played with her hair a bit, willing to listen to her again.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?"

She sighed. "He was this jock that tried to get one thing from me to add in the jocks stupid book."

Jughead nodded, now remembering him. He moved to Los Angeles last year after showing up to school with an almost unrecognizable face. It was said that Manic almost beat him to death. Actual death, not a figure of speech. If his friend Seth didn't stop him, he would be dead now.

Mr. Montoya almost killed the boy, himself. But resorted to the authorities. They pressed charges for attempted rape which got the jock kicked out of school and he moved to California all in one month. His father argued that it was a bit overboard for his son to be kicked out but since Geovani was a big benefactor for the school and his older brother, Benjamin Montoya was head of the school board, he had it his way. Besides, he tried to rape a girl, how was that not overboard?

"Well, I'm glad he messed up," he suddenly said. She turned her head upward to look at him.

"Why's that?"

He smiled down at her. "Because I wouldn't have the confident to do this,"

She was gonna ask him "the confidence to do what?" But that was interrupted when he places his lips on hers softly.

She frozen over, shocked at the sudden kiss. Was this really happening?

Like....actually happening? Not a dream, right?

But all thought went out the window as she kissed back.

The kiss lasted for only 6 seconds but felt like 6hours.

When they pulled apart, she looked in his eyes and smiled softly, burying her face into his chest, hiding the blush and excited smile for him. Jughead, feeling on top of the world, chuckled loudly at her shyness and held her closer to him as they continued to watch the movie in silence. Not being able to take the smiles off their face.

Your welcome!!

No need for applause, not need. You guys are the real mvp!
The ship has sailed and it ain't ever gonna sink!!

Call me Captain Moon ⚓️⛴🌊

How did you like this chapter?
How did you like the ending?Do you guys love me now?

I know Kevin would be cheering his gay heart off.
This chapter is an inspiration of I'm Yours by Alessia Cara (like I said in the beginning) and I made it their relationship theme song since it fits the ship so much.

And don't worry, more jealousy, drama, and other stuff is coming on the next few updates as the story progresses.

Tell me your reactions and send love❤️
See ya on the flip side!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 17.9K 35
โ”€โ”€ โ›๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆโœ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ค...
39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
77K 2.7K 36
An unfortunate Jughead accidentally injures Veronica's eyes, and has to be her eyes for a week. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the...