๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...

By -MOTHERMOON

๐’๐’๐’. โ™ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐„๐’. โŠฑโ”Š ใ€ ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ. ใ€‘ โ . *. ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šข ๐—ฐ๐—ผ... More

โ”€ preface.
โ”€ moodboards
โ”€ act one
โ”€ prologue.
โ”€ i.queen bitch
โ”€ ii. i don't dance
โ”€ iii. buddies
โ”€ iv. calm before
โ”€ v. midnight
โ”€ vi. these things happen
โ”€ vii. torn threads
โ”€ viii. hard soul's remorse
โ”€ ix. wish denied
โ”€ x. stydia of riverdale
โ”€ xi. fear almighty
โ”€ xii. revelations
โ”€ xiii. mind of a psychopath
โ”€ act two
โ”€ xv. wild things
โ”€ xvi. yours
โ”€ xvii. cold revenge
โ”€xviii. lover's pain
โ”€ xix. handle me with caution
โ”€ xx. white lilies
โ”€ xxi. gothic resolution
โ”€ xxii. driven
โ”€ xxiii. gallows
โ”€ xxiv. no crying zone
โ”€ xxv. wild mind, baptized thoughts
โ”€ xxvi. badlands
โ”€ xxvii. botanical
โ”€ xxviii. heart shake
โ”€ xxix. ethereal
โ”€ xxx. loveless
โ”€ xxxi. bloody manic
โ”€ xxxii. mad hatter
โ”€ act three : madness
โ”€ xxxiii. mad city
โ”€ xxxiv. evils of lucy
โ”€ xxxv. high times
โ”€ xxxvi. car radio
โ”€ xxxvii. reunion
โ”€ xxxviii. real
โ”€ xxxiv. birthday blues
โ”€ xl. gingerbread man
โ”€ xli. hazardous
โ”€ xlii. suprise surprise
โ”€ xliii. pawn shop blues
โ€ข epilogue
Please Read : Been a While huh?

โ”€ xiv. hell above

11.5K 350 160
By -MOTHERMOON

( chapter fourteen! )
─ With heaven above you, theres hell over me

"You want me to do what?" Manic asked, incredulously as he rummaged through just locker. Betty, Kevin and Veronica stopped him the next day at school to tell them their plan to get Chuck to tell the truth.

He was beginning to think that this was gonna be a ritual thing.

"I'm not Dylan Sprayberry, I'm not an object of seduction,"

"I'm beginning to think you're gay for teen wolf," Kevin mumbled suspiciously. Manic winked at him. "You'll never know, handsome."

Betty rolled her eyes. Now wasn't the time for idle chitchat.
"Look, all we need for you is to pretend to want to add me into the book, convince Chuck to have a threesome with you and uhh...." She trailed off, realizing that he wouldn't like the last part of the plan. Manic raised his eyebrow, leaning on his closed locker. 

"And what??"

Veronica saw her blonde friend struggling to say this and so she spoke for her.
"Well, we were thinking you can convince Lola to seduce him to our uh...'private' party."

"No." He said, sternly. "No way."

"Come on," Betty groaned, following him as he walked down the hall. "This is our only chance to expose this slut shaming, prick of a boy and reclaim all of the girls those jocks hurt,"

"Look, that's terrible, I know, it's one thing to trick a guy but it's another to use a heterosexual man to seduce another heterosexual man in bed with his twin sister, a blonde girl, and her hot brunette friend for a wet and wild orgy all because they want is to get the truth," he ranted, coldly.

"Man I wish I was going," Kevin mumbled, imagining Manic shirtless.

"You don't even have to do seduce him, you can leave that to me!" Betty bargained. The bell ranged for first period. Manic sighed, folding his arms.

"All you have to do is play with the idea of you, me, and him a little," She explained again. "We'll lure him to Ethel's place. She has a pool and jacuzzi there and we'll just corner him and get him to confess, of course with Lola's help."

Manic ran his fingers in his longish black hair. He stared at her a bit longer. He could tell he was gonna hate himself for this but he never liked Chuck.

"Alright fine, I'll do it." He said in defeat. "I'll get out of he event tonight and I'll meet you two at Pops. I'll see if Lola is down for it,"

Betty and Veronica smiled. "Thank you, Manic, really this also means a lot."

Manic winked at them and flicked all three of their chins gently before walking away.

Kevin watched him walk away in a dreamy state. "God, I hope he's at lease bi-sexual."

Veronica scoffed. "No, he's too straight, sorry Kev."

-

Jughead walked through the empty halls by himself. He was already late for class, why rush?
But it did give him time to think about somethings. Like how he hadn't talk to Lola in a couple of days. He was beginning to miss her. Who was he kidding, he misses her. She's just been so caught up with her music performance rehearsals for the Taste Of Riverdale, they've never actually talked much.

And like magic, he spotted Lola leaning against her locker, looking down at her phone. She looked distraught, like something heavy was on her mind.

But nonetheless, he was happy to see her. Jughead quickly walked over to her.

"Hey," he greeted happily to her. Lola almost jumped but relaxed when she saw that it was Jughead. She smiled at him, actually happy to see him. She needed someone like him near her. "Hey, Juggiehead. You're late, also?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Eh, nothing new, really. What about you, you okay? You seem distracted,"

Lola sighed, running her fingers through her hair. She wondered if she should tell him about Jack. Of course, Manic would be mad if she didn't talk to him about it but it was weighing heavy on her. She just needed to talk to someone. And she loved talking to Jughead.

"Um..."she mumbled, looking at him. "You wanna get out of her?"

Jughead frowned a bit. "Out of here as in, out of school?"

"Unless there's a different meaning to what I just said," Lola said sarcastically, chuckling. Jughead grinned at herald her joke. Somehow, she matched his humor and not many people could do that. Let alone, the girl of his dreams.

"Well then, in that case, let's go," he said, offering his elbow. She giggled and took it. Together they walked towards the student parking lot. For some reason, no one ever guards that place, the gate is always open and anyone could come and go. Poor security, Lola thinks.

"Wait," Jughead said, stopping at the passenger door. "Didn't you drive Manic here?"

Lola nodded her head towards the black Mustange GT behind him. "He drove today, that's his car."

Jughead looked behind him. That was a really nice car. Shows that he comes from a billionaire.

"You got a place in mind?" Lola asked, unlocking her car door.

Jughead thought for a second. There was one place he liked to go when he needed to clear his mind from the world. "Yeah, I'll tell you were,"

She nodded as they climbed into her car.

-

Manic walked through the halls during third period and towards the student lounge. He had got a text from Lola saying that she and Jughead left school so he relaxed knowing she was okay.

His phone started ringing as he walked. Not bothering to look at who it was, he accepted the call anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey, little brother"

Manic paused. His face losing color as he recognized that voice.
He looked around, making sure no one was around.

"Jack?"

There was a deep chuckle on the other end before he answered him.

"Who else would it be?"

"W-What, how did you get my number?" He whispered.

"What? No, 'happy to hear from you Jack'? I gotta say, I'm a bit insulted."

"What do you want?" Manic demanded, walking into the nearest men's room. "After all these years of no contact, now you wanna talk?"

"Look, that wasn't my fault okay? And I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here because I actually miss my family....a family that seems to have pushed me into the dark, I see."

Manic scoffed. His smug tone only angered him even more. Then again, smugness runs in the family. "Look, Jack we wanted to visit you, we really did."

Jack scoffed loudly on the other end, which was accompanied by a humorless laugh. "What lie did mom feed you this time? I can only imagine what she's been telling you this whole time. You and Lola....or she's not told you the truth yet, is that it?"

Manic frowned. What the hell was he talking about? What truth?
He got himself in trouble and sent to a Mental facility on his own. That's what his mom told him. And that's the only memory he had of that night.

"What are you talking about, what truth?"

"I knew it..." He mumbled almost sadly. "I'm not the one who should tell you but...if you want to talk or whatever.....I'm just outside the town in a place called the Comfort inn....see you, Speed demon."

With that, he hung up. Manic looked down at his phone, scowling at him.
What was he talking about? He killed his uncles friend....did he?

Well fuck.....Damn Jack, way to go with that reunion.

Anyways, since I'm in night classes right now, this is what I can update until tomorrow when I'm out for the weekend.

I did see the last episode of Riverdale and Jughead's father is super good looking to me. I hope I'm not the only one.

I wanted Manic to be A1 with the insults and nicknames he give to each of the characters and I'm a Teen Wolf crackhead, I love that show.

So...do you think Jack's intentions are good or bad?

I want to say, he's in between. I would if my mom shut me out of my family for years after saving my little brother. But he does love his little brother and sister so no harm will come to them by him. But I can't say the same for Caramia and Geovani.

Do you think he's a good guy or a bad guy?

Leave your reactions and comments, I love hearing from you!

Until tomorrow night, peace!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.7K 30
โš ๏ธTrigger warningโš ๏ธ This au may mention: -Self harm -Abuse -Smut -cursing ~ This book won't have an update schedule its more for me to write when nee...
42.6K 1.1K 54
Savanna feels like there's nothing that can surprise her anymore after living in Riverdale. The town with pep certainly still has a few tricks up its...
380K 17.9K 35
โ”€โ”€ โ›๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆโœ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ค...
86.5K 2.2K 30
---Completed--- Almost five years ago, Betty Cooper took off and fled the town of Riverdale. Rumors were spread and the townspeople whispered about w...