π™Žπ™ƒπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π™Ž 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯ οΏ½...

Por -MOTHERMOON

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒. βŠ±β”Š 【 πš›πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš•πšŽ. 】 ❝ . *. πš–πš’ πš‹πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš'𝚜 πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ 𝗰𝗼... Mais

─ preface.
─ moodboards
─ act one
─ prologue.
─ i.queen bitch
─ ii. i don't dance
─ iii. buddies
─ iv. calm before
─ v. midnight
─ vi. these things happen
─ vii. torn threads
─ viii. hard soul's remorse
─ ix. wish denied
─ xi. fear almighty
─ xii. revelations
─ xiii. mind of a psychopath
─ xiv. hell above
─ act two
─ xv. wild things
─ xvi. yours
─ xvii. cold revenge
─xviii. lover's pain
─ xix. handle me with caution
─ xx. white lilies
─ xxi. gothic resolution
─ xxii. driven
─ xxiii. gallows
─ xxiv. no crying zone
─ xxv. wild mind, baptized thoughts
─ xxvi. badlands
─ xxvii. botanical
─ xxviii. heart shake
─ xxix. ethereal
─ xxx. loveless
─ xxxi. bloody manic
─ xxxii. mad hatter
─ act three : madness
─ xxxiii. mad city
─ xxxiv. evils of lucy
─ xxxv. high times
─ xxxvi. car radio
─ xxxvii. reunion
─ xxxviii. real
─ xxxiv. birthday blues
─ xl. gingerbread man
─ xli. hazardous
─ xlii. suprise surprise
─ xliii. pawn shop blues
β€’ epilogue
Please Read : Been a While huh?

─ x. stydia of riverdale

13.9K 424 210
Por -MOTHERMOON

( chapter ten! )
─ endgame, I know it

"Okay honestly, you and Juggy look like a cute match," Betty said as Lola drove to school. Lola surprised her when she showed up to her house that morning, offering her a ride to school.

How she found out where she lived? She didn't know. But she wasn't gonna give up a free ride. Lola rolled her eyes. Not is again. First Manic and now Betty.

"Alright did you and Manic talk about this before this morning? Because I swear he said the same thing to me,"
Betty gave her a skeptical look.

"I highly doubt that Manic would say the word 'cute' in any sentence that didn't involve a girl he was interested in," Lola shrugged, agreeing with her.
"Yeah, you're right."

-

And the subject didn't stop. Veronica and Kevin both jumped in after hearing Betty talk about it nonstop.
"Can we drop it, please ?" Lola chuckled out, leaning next to Veronica's locker.

"I will not do such a thing," Kevin said dramatically.

"You and Jughead are like the Stydia of Riverdale. You're so hot, you make me want to be straight and he's a very cute indie aesthetic that followed you around like a lost puppy since the third grade,"

Lola laughed out loud, not actually believing that. "No, not Jughead. He's just a friend he doesn't have feelings for me."

"I just got here and I see that he really likes you," Veronica added. Kevin pointed at her. "You see? If little miss breakfast at tiffany's can see it, so can everyone else."

Thinking about the nickname, Veronica nodded with a small grin. "I'll take that as a compliment, I love that movie."

Lola rolled her eyes again. Her friends were crazy. Jughead doesn't have romantic feelings for her...does he?

"Although, I would've seen her with someone like Archie," Betty commented, mostly to herself.

Kevin let out a displeased sound. "Please, they'd be like Stalia."

"Stalia?" Veronica questioned. "I don't watch much Teen Wolf."

"Stalia is a ship that got flamed by Lydia," he explained quickly. "Which brings me back to you and Jughead, I'll will make it my life's mission to see that this ship will sail."

"Whatever, I'll meet you guys at the Student Lounge," she said before walking around the opposite direction.

"Mark my words, gays know everything!" Kevin yelled after her, earning himself a thumbs up.

"Look at that Givenchy bag..." Kevin sighed dreamily. "That has to be imported from Italy I just know it."

Betty and Veronica laughed as the three walked to the student lounge.

-

"So are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked, sitting on the blue plush chair in the student lounge. Manic sat in between Betty and Kevin on the couch, listening to the conversation.

"My dad says we all are, including me," Kevin answered.

"Not me, girl. I don't know these people," Veronica joked.

"Guys," Kevin said with a slow smile etching his face. "Should we maybe re-binge Making a Murderer on Netflix tonight?"

"Gotta pass," Manic said, stretching his arms. "Mom and dad are doing this food festival with Josie's mom or whatever and as the son of billionaire Geovani Montoya of Montoya industries, I gotta make an appearance and help with preparations."

"Rich life must suck, huh?" Archie said sarcastically. Manic threw a licorice at him.

"And I gotta stay late to work on the paper," Betty added on.

"Count me out, too." Veronica said with a giddy smile. "I've got a date tonight."

Manic straightened up a bit with a mischievous grin. "Who's the poor idiot, Hepburn?"

Veronica rolled her eyes playfully at him.

"Hey Vee-Lo," suddenly a voice said catching everyone's attention towards the entrance. It was Chuck Clayton, the biggest perv in Riverdale high. He's also on the football team."I'll swing by the pembrooke to pick you up at 8?"

"I'll be waiting," she said, smiling at him. He offered one last smirk before leaving with Reggie and Moose behind him.

Lola walked in, almost bumping into Chuck and the rest.

"Hey, Lola bear," Chuck said flirtatiously at her, looking her up and down.

Lola shoved passed him, ignoring him. That guy was a huge player. Luckily, Veronica and the others didn't see that.

"What's this I hear about a date with that pencil dick?" She said, approaching the group.

"Lola, good you're here," Kevin said excitedly. "Would you please tell Betty that dating Chuck Clayton is like dating one of the Kennedys?"

Lola chuckled, sitting next to Betty. "Yeah, if you wanna get shot in the head like one,"

"Yeah so, be careful Hepburn," Manic said, looking at her. "That guy will roofie a girl if he had to,"

Betty nodded in agreement.

Veronica once again, rolled her eyes. "I'll be okay you guys, trust me."

"Oh!" Kevin exclaimed. "Lola, you wanna come over for Netflix without the chill tonight?"

Lola shrugged apologetically. "Sorry, I got rehearsals tonight with Josie."

"Rehearsals?" Archie asked, suddenly interested. "What for?"

"Lolo can sing," Manic answered before she could. "She is performing at the food festival and since it's extra special now because of her, we gotta go."

"You're into music?" Archie asked her, looking at her, very interested in what she can do.

She shrugged modestly. "I write songs here and there. I play like five instruments also, it's no big deal."

"Popular, beautiful, and talented," Kevin said in awe. "Is there nothing you can't do, girl?"

"Apparently, escape the perverse minds of jocks," She mumbled, sipping her coffee.

-

"If print journalism is dead, what am I doing here?" Jughead asked, leaning on the threshold of the old school newspaper room.

"Blue and Gold isn't dead, Juggy." Betty insisted. "It's just....dormant but waking up." Jughead walked closer to her, looking around. "You're writing a novel right, about Jason Blossom's murder?"

Looking at a magnifying glass, he answered, "I am....Riverdale's very own In Cold Blood,"

"Which started out as a series of articles," The blonde added on. "I'm hoping you come write for the Blue and Gold?"

"I..just don't think the school paper is the right fit for my voice," Jughead stuttered out with a humorous grin.
Betty sighed, walking about the desk. "Juggy....Jason's death changed Riverdale. People don't want to admit that but it's true. We all feel it.... Nothing this bad was ever supposed to happen here but it did...I wanna know why,"
Jughead looked at her for a second, forming a straight look, raising his eyebrows. "Will I get complete freedom?"

"I uh help..." She said, causing him to give her a knowing look. "And edit....and suggest but it's your story. It's your voice."

Jughead pretended to think about it. But he loved a good sleuthing.
Doesn't sound like complete freedom but...I'm in,"
Betty clapped her hands in happiness. "Okay great, ummm....in that case, I have your first assignment." He nodded, letting her continue. "There was one person who was at the river on July 4th that no one's talking about."

"Dilton Doiley and his scouts," Jughead rapidly said, without a beat skipped.
"Exactly," she said, agreeing with him.
Jughead flicked his nose and smirked at her. "But you know, we are gonna need someone who will make his scouts talk because as you can see, I'm not intimidating enough,"
Betty looked off, frowning. He was right. No ones gonna talk if it was just him. "But who's scary enough to get answers? They'd have to be able to strike fear the minute they are seen,"
Then suddenly, an idea popped in both their head. They looked at each other, knowing they had the same thought in their minds.

"Manic."

Oh shit! I see a sleuthing trio forming!
Can you see it?
Hoped you liked this chapter!
Also if you had to ship Lola with a girl, who would it be?
Do you smell a golden trio happening? I do
Comment your reactions and love!
Don't forget to vote

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

86.5K 2.2K 30
---Completed--- Almost five years ago, Betty Cooper took off and fled the town of Riverdale. Rumors were spread and the townspeople whispered about w...
19.6K 374 38
The witches Betty, Veronica, Alice and Hemione settle down in a town called Riverdale. Will Betty and Veronica find About the many Secrets their moth...
3.6K 161 31
*Based on The Hit CW show, 'Riverdale'* Cheryl Blossom. Riverdale's residence It Girl and Captin of the River Vixens. At home, it so-so for the bombs...
40.7K 1K 51
Jughead Jones comes back to town, his mother moved him away when he was 5. He's now 17 and has come back to live with his father. When he arrives he...