Starring with Chris Evans- Ch...

Von Fandoms-Assemble

(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
*Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
*Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Update
Chapter 79
A BRAND NEW CHRIS EVANS STORY COMING SOON!

Chapter 48

5.4K 80 12
Von Fandoms-Assemble

(Y/N)'s POV

"oh my god Chris please do not fall!" I cry coving my eyes in worry, as I peak between my fingers and still seem him leaning precariously of the ladder trying to hang the Christmas lights. "(Y/N) it's fine I've done this many times before" he laughs moving so he wasn't leaning so much anymore "it doesn't make it any less scary, I don't want to have to cook the Christmas dinner for both our families alone because you've broken something" I call up. He laughs throwing his head back "so you're more worried about the cooking than the safety of your husband" he says sarcastically, I give him a slight look "you know what I meant, of course I'm worried about your safety!" I exclaim "could you not move the ladder instead of leaning off of it?" I ask. Chris leans back gesturing with one hand "(Y/N) it's perfectly safe up here" he say "they're nothing to worry- oh god okay" he loses his balance and slips slightly making him grab for the ladder "CHRISTOPHER ROBERT EVANS! DON'T DO THAT!" I scream at his partially in anger at his stupidity and in worry because of his stupidity. Chris looks at me slightly scared and makes his way back down the ladder "okay sorry, I'll move the ladder instead of leaning" he says once back on the safety of the ground "and?" I says putting my hands on my hips "and I won't mess around while I'm up there" he sighs smirking slightly. A slight smile grows on my face, I cup his cheeks and kiss him swiftly "good boy, now you be careful while I go inside to bake some gingerbread for the kids, I don't want to be looking out the window and see you suddenly come flying past it" I tell him. He chuckles pressing a kiss to my forehead "I promise, but you have to save some of those gingerbread cookies for us" he smiles, "of course, I'll make a batch just for us, may as well eat while we can before we have to start doing the work outs" I laugh leaving him to go bake.

I had just make the second batch of gingerbread as was placing all the cookies onto the tray when I saw the ladder being placed outside the kitchen window. I watched as Chris climbed the small height so he was seen, when he saw me he waved like a 5 year old, smiling I waved back at him. He then proceeded to take it a step further and begin to mess around swinging slightly, obviously forgetting the promised he made me. I give him a light warning look which he sticks his tongue out to and carries on messing about in an attempt to make me laugh, I grab the tray of unbaked gingerbread cookies and walk over to the bed and threaten to bin them. Once he notices he stops immediately and mouths an apology before carrying on with the decorating, I glance down at dodger who was watching me curiously "he never listens does he" I sigh smiling slightly before getting back to work. I was icing the cookies when Chris came back inside the house now feeling quite cold "gotta get me some cwoffee" he say in a new York accent rubbing his hands together "oh these look nice" he says reaching out to grab one of the cookies. I smack his hand away making him retract it quickly "hey, I just wanted a cookie no need to go all Jackie chan on me" he says rubbing his hand slightly "sorry but these are for the kids when we see them tomorrow so no touching, our batch are still cooling" I say pointing over to the cooling trays. I see a sly glint in his eyes as he nods his head innocently and moves in the direction of them "and don't even think of try to get one, not until they're iced" I say continuing with the icing. I then feel his arms wrap around my waist and head rest on my shoulder "aww but they look and smell so good" he whines "and the icing is so tempting" he says trying to reach out the squeeze some onto his hand. "Chris don't" I warn but a laugh was threatening to reach through "just on little bit?" he asks innocently, I sigh in defeat and turn in his arms to face him "okay open your mouth" I instruct. He smiles happily and opens his mouth wide, I squeeze the bag so a small stream falls into his mouth but ultimately end up missing completely leaving him with a icing moustache "(Y/N), it's all in my beard" he complains laughing as he tries to wipe it out. I laugh and wipe of a bit off he missed "you want it?" I offer holding up my finger, he raises a brow before licking it off "that bit was super sweet" he smiles, "and that was super cheesy" I laugh. Chris moves away to make himself a coffee "we still need to go get the tree, when should we go that?" he asks taking a sip of his freshly made coffee, "uh well we can't tomorrow so day after? I don't think we've made any plans" I say thinking out loud, "sounds like a plan" Chris smiles kissing the top if my head before leaving the kitchen.

After the day with the kids, me and Chris left to go find our Christmas tree. We went to a local tree farm and began wondering around the fields looking for the tree we wanted. "how about this one" Chris offers standing next to a tree, I tilt my head looking at it "I don't know it's a bit too bushy and thick" I says trying to make my mind up. "okay uh this one?" Chris says pointing to a new tree "that one has a massive gap" I say pointing it out to him. We had been doing this for quite a while now and were approaching the end of the field, it seemed like all the good ones had already been taken despite it being only the 1st weekend of December. "we've done this what 3 years now, what exactly am we looking for" Chris says catching up to me so he could rest his arm around my shoulders "well it needs to be the right height of course, like that one over there is too short" I start pointing to the tree in question "it also needs to have the right about of foliage on it, so not too bushy but not with too many gaps, also it just kinda needs that right shape" I explain. Chris was looking around as I spoke until he furrowed his brows "like that one?" he asks pointing over to a tree, I look over "yeah looks good, let's have a closer look" I smile. As we got closer it looked more and more like the right one "yeah this one looks good, best one that we've seen that's for sure" I smile looking at the tree, I then notice a kink in the trunk near the top "it's got a kink but that's not bad it still ends up straight" I say pointing it out to Chris who just laughs "yeah it one kinky tree, but there's nothing wrong with that though" he snickers. I look at him and give him the 'really?' look which just makes him laugh even more "okay I'll stop, I won't say it's not funny though. Pass me the tag" he laughs. I give him the tag that signifies that it was ours "okay lets head back and have a drink in the café while they cut it down" Chris suggest as we begin the long walk back to the farmhouse.

We had just finished our drinks when we saw the employees of the farm carrying back the tree "ah perfect timing, let's go get this bad boy home" Chris smiles standing up from the arm chair he was just in "some one's excited" I laugh standing up and grabbing my bag. We pay for the tree and attach it to the top of the car "okay does that seem secure enough?" Chris asks standing back to check over his work, I try my hardest pulling on the ropes and trying to make the tree move "no I think that's pretty secure, maybe just go gentle on the corners" I say getting into the car. "hey I'll have you know I'm a pretty good driver" Chris smirks getting into the car and starting the engine "I never said you weren't I just said go gentle on the corners, I would say that even if you were a racing driver" I laugh as he pulls away. He pulls out onto the empty road and smirks " I could be" he says before accelerating quickly "Chris! Don't do that" I exclaim looking behind to see if the tree had been left behind "we haven't dropped the tree have we?" Chris asks laughing slightly. I smack him gently on the arm "no but we could of! So don't do that" I scold shaking my head but laughing slightly. After that Chris did drive more carefully "okay you go get the door open and I'll bring it in" Chris says as he begin to untie the ropes, I walk up the path to our front door and open it fully so the tree could fit in "do you need any help?" I call down to him. "no I'm captain America I can do this" he laughs undoing the final rope and pulling the tree off the car. I watch as he carries it inside and follow him into the living room, when he gets there he doesn't put the tree down straight away "you know this is kinda like a workout" he laughs lifting it up and down repeatedly. "I mean you can do squats holding it, reps" he says doing the exercises with the tree "who needs weight just buy a Christmas tree" he laughs, I raise a brow at him and laugh "and when the tree dies?" I ask, "just buy another one!" he smiles finally putting the tree in its stand. "come on lets decorate it before you think of another way to exercise with it" I laugh pushing the box of decorations forward. We began decorating the tree and were just finishing up "Chris can you give me a boost?" I ask holding the star for the top of the tree, "yeah sure do want me to go get the shield?" he smirks, I shake my head at him "no just let me get up on your shoulders" I laugh. He bends down and lets me get up on his shoulders, just as he stands up he pretends to stumble "whoa (Y/N) you've been eating too much gingerbread" he smirks. I slap him gently on his forehead making him laugh "consider it a work out then" I smirk, he laughs "alright then" he laughs before he begins to do squats making the both of us erupt in laughter. "okay stop that now and help me put this on" I laugh, he stops and walks over to the tree so I can put the star on "is it on?" he asks looking up slightly. "yep and it looks amazing" I smile resting both my hands on top of his head "good" he smirks before walking quickly to the end of the couch and throwing my backwards onto it. I squeal as I fall and it comes apparent that I didn't fall straight onto the couch but landed half on it causing me to fall to the floor, "oh shit are you okay?" Chris asks laughing, I can't stop myself from laughing enough to answer so just end up nodding my head and wiping away the tears that fell due to the amount of laughter.

"okay the turkey is in the oven, along we with roasted carrots and parsnips, potatoes just need to be mashed and the cranberry sauce made" I say running along the list in my head, Chris comes up behind me and rubs my arms "(Y/N) relax it's all going to be great, it all looks so good already" he says gently "shall we go open more presents now? All the rest doesn't need to happen for a while now" he suggests. I relax slightly "yeah lets go" I smile grabbing the glass of wine I had and leave the kitchen with Chris, when we get into the living room everyone was having fun and talking while the kids played with their new toys. We had invited Chris's parent and siblings along with their families along with my parent and Nathan, so in total there were 15 of us. We had opened some of the presents but still had quite a few more to go, both me and Chris sat down on the floor since all the room on the couches had been taken. "kids do you want to open your presents from me and uncle Chris?" I ask the kids I get a chorus of happy and excited replies, I pass Chris my glass of wine while I reach under the tree to grab the kids their presents. We watch happily as they open them and get excited by the new toys we had brought them "thank you uncle Chris and auntie (Y/N)!" they say happily as they play with them. We continue open the presents when I notice Nathan had gone a while back and hadn't returned "I'll be right back" I say quietly standing up to see if he was okay "where you going?" Chris ask furrowing his brows. "to see if Nathan is okay, he left a while back now and hasn't returned" I tell him pressing a gently kiss on his cheek before beginning my search. I find Nathan in one of the spare rooms just ending a phone call "okay I'll speak to you later sweetheart, I'm glad you liked the present" he smiles putting the phone down. I raise my brow at him "sweetheart?" I ask knowingly, he blushes slightly "yeah that was my girlfriend" he admits, "girlfriend! God don't you tell me anything anymore?" I laugh moving to sit next to him "how come she isn't here, we would have been happy to have her, would have made it an even number" I laugh. He shakes his head smiling at me "she's spending it with her family, but we said we would call each other and stuff" he explains, I smile and hug him "well I'm glad you have someone, I can't wait to meet her one day, now let's head back downstairs"

"okay moment of truth" I sigh placing the turkey on the table "Chris would you like to do the honours" I say pacing him the knife and fork thing. Chris begins to cut and I wait anxiously "god I hope it's cooked" I worry, Chris cuts off the first piece and I can breathe a sigh of relief "oh wow that looks delicious (Y/N)" lisa smiles. Chris serves everyone their turkey and we all begin to grab what else we want from the table, soon a short silence fell while people began eating their meal an enjoying it, conversations were then started and soon we were all laughing and having a great time together. Once we all sat defeated we decided that none of us had the energy to clean up any of this, not yet anyway so all just left it and went to open the last of the presents. While the kids played with all their new toys the adults began playing games such as who am i?, I looked around the room to see all the names laughing slightly when I saw Chris's. he had captain America but couldn't work out who he was at all, "am I brad pitt?" he asks hopefully everyone shouts no laughing as he had been on the right track until then. Nathan had been the first one to guess who he was and soon it was just between me and Chris, "okay.." I start going over all the facts that I had discovered "am I vlad the impaler?" I ask uncertain. "dammit! Yeah you are" Chris complains "okay let me have 5 more questions to work it out" he bargains, "am I part of a team?" he asks, we all reply with a chorus of yes's. "am I an important part of the team" he follows up, "reasonably" Scott smirks "some would say so". Chris furrows his brows in thought "oh I know tom brady!" he exclaims, everyone sighs since we had already established his character was fictional earlier on. He gets to his final guess and almost gets it by guessing iron man "okay I give up!" he sighs removing the post it note from his forehead and reading it "oh come on really! How did I not get that!" he complains throwing down the post-it note. "you were so close so many times as well!" I laugh, Chris folds his arms over his chest in defeat "you weren't much closer either" he mutters, "yeah but I'm not the actor who plays him am I" I laugh.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.4K 1.2K 75
Steve Rogers has been an avenger for 2 years now. He has his best friend back and all seems to be looking up, until an unexpected arrival threatens...
14.4K 675 34
Y/N is the newest member of the Avengers. She is having a hard time fitting in, until she finds a friendship with an unlikely partner. Or is it more...
2.3K 32 7
MALE OC! Follow the life of Kai Jones as he experiences love, loss, trauma, pain and heartbreak. Kai will have to juggle a lot in his life. Will he b...
325K 11.7K 44
โ sam? โž โ we need a place to lie low. โž โœฆโœง:ยท. ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ :ยท.โœฆโœง in which y/n's friend calls in a favor, and ends up captured by ...