π™Žπ™ƒπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π™Ž 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯ οΏ½...

By -MOTHERMOON

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒. βŠ±β”Š 【 πš›πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš•πšŽ. 】 ❝ . *. πš–πš’ πš‹πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš'𝚜 πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ 𝗰𝗼... More

─ preface.
─ moodboards
─ act one
─ prologue.
─ ii. i don't dance
─ iii. buddies
─ iv. calm before
─ v. midnight
─ vi. these things happen
─ vii. torn threads
─ viii. hard soul's remorse
─ ix. wish denied
─ x. stydia of riverdale
─ xi. fear almighty
─ xii. revelations
─ xiii. mind of a psychopath
─ xiv. hell above
─ act two
─ xv. wild things
─ xvi. yours
─ xvii. cold revenge
─xviii. lover's pain
─ xix. handle me with caution
─ xx. white lilies
─ xxi. gothic resolution
─ xxii. driven
─ xxiii. gallows
─ xxiv. no crying zone
─ xxv. wild mind, baptized thoughts
─ xxvi. badlands
─ xxvii. botanical
─ xxviii. heart shake
─ xxix. ethereal
─ xxx. loveless
─ xxxi. bloody manic
─ xxxii. mad hatter
─ act three : madness
─ xxxiii. mad city
─ xxxiv. evils of lucy
─ xxxv. high times
─ xxxvi. car radio
─ xxxvii. reunion
─ xxxviii. real
─ xxxiv. birthday blues
─ xl. gingerbread man
─ xli. hazardous
─ xlii. suprise surprise
─ xliii. pawn shop blues
β€’ epilogue
Please Read : Been a While huh?

─ i.queen bitch

31.7K 739 423
By -MOTHERMOON

( chapter one! )
─ here comes trouble.

Riverdale was a small town. Everyone knew everyone. It had a wholesome feel to it. Nice restaurants, beautiful lake, really friendly neighbors. It was a place for families but also a place that held so much darkness.

One summer, Cheryl and Jason Blossom decided to go on a boat ride together on the 4th of July and what started as an innocent outing, ended so dark. It shook the whole small town.

Dilton Doiley, who was the leader of the local Boy Scout troops, found Cheryl at the edge of the river, wet and in distress. Later on, police were called and Mr and Mrs. Blossom rushed over to find their missing redhead son. It seemed like hours for Cheryl as the police tried to fish for his body out of the river but came up with nothing.

So they ruled his death as an accident and the Blossons buried an empty casket in his honor.
After that, nothing was the same.

Jughead remembers being there in the crowd as the Blossoms cried and sulked. It was indeed a tragic event. He saw a lot of familiar faces there. Such as The Coopers, Dilton and the Boy Scouts, Archie's dad and The Montoya Twins, Lola Rose and Manic.

Lola leaned on her shiny black Camaro with Manic by her side. He had a permanent frown on his face he would always carry. Lola had a blank face as she looked on. No emotions whatsoever. It looked like she didn't care. She probably did. Since Cheryl was her friend. But only because they were both rich. At lease that's how Lola felt.

Jughead has always had a crush on Lola. Since the 3rd grade. He's tried to get her attention but nothing seemed to work. She just ignored him. Like he wasn't there. But he was still determined.

As for Manic, he was someone you should never cross. Ever.
You see him go one way in the hallway, you better go the other direction and out of his way. That applies for Lola also. They were people everyone either wanted to be friends with, date, or scared of.

Manic tapped his sisters arm, signaling that they should leave. Lola put on her sunglasses and walked over to the driver side while Manic climbed in the passenger seat. And that was the last thing Jughead saw before leaving that morning.

-

Some time had passed. Things went back to semi-normal. Summer went by really fast after the events on the 4th of July. A lot of things did change though. Cheryl was somehow even more bitchy. Still grieving for her brother. Nothing Lola couldn't handle.

As for Lola and Manic, they stayed the same. Indifferent to his death. Which ticked Cheryl off.

Manic was Jason's best friend. She wondered why he wasn't angry or sad about it. Of course Manic was upset about it. He just felt that it was a waste to act out on it. Throwing a tantrum isn't gonna bring him back and he knew he didn't want him to do that (not that he was going to, anyway).

Maybe he was a bit too stoic and uncaring to things. But that's just how he is. Take it or leave it.

Lola was the same too. She only hung out with Jason because Manic would hang out with him but only in rare times, so she didn't really know him. She can't grieve for someone she barely knew. She'd look really fake and pretentious.

"Lola, hurry your ass!" Manic yelled from downstairs. Today was the first day back to school. A day back to hell, as she thought. She ruffled her long black hair in the mirror one last time before grabbing her white bag.

(Her outfit)

"Language, Manic," Caramia Montoya, their mother, said in a stern voice. Manic rolled his eyes under his sunglasses. "Whatever."

Geovani Montoya, their father, peered over his newspaper, giving his son a hard look. "Manic, what have I told you about the attitude?"

"Yeah, Speedy," Lola said with a mischievous grin. "No attitude," Manic playfully flipped her off, to which she blew him a kiss.

"You kids have a great day," Caramia squealed, giving each of them a kiss on the forehead. It would've been okay, if her red lipstick didn't get everywhere. "Ay, my babies are growing up,".

Both twins looked at each other with disgusted looks on their faces before wiping each others forehead from the lipstick print. "Yeah, see you when we see you," Manic mumbled, following Lola out the door. "Bye, mom and dad."

"Be careful driving, Lola!" Her mother yelled out before the door could close.

"Why don't you ever drive your car?" Lola asked, opening the driver side. Manic gave her a smirk.

"Why mess up my perfect mustang when I got you to drive me around?" Lola rolled her eyes under her sunglasses. "You're an idiot,"

"Shut up, you love me."

-

Riverdale high was rainy blur. It looked like a prison to the twins and and honestly, they'd rather be somewhere else. But since their mom forces them to go, they have no choice.

Besides, it would be a real pain to deal with their dad when he's angry so they tough it out.

"Here they are," a student whispered as a group crowded around the student parking lot just in the back of the school.

Jughead just got to school when he noticed the large crowd. He wondered what was going on. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked a boy who was next to him in the crowd. He was short and had shaggy blonde hair.

"The Montoya twins are here!" He replied, excitedly. "My brother says that they are the coolest and scariest students that attend here,"

Of course, Jughead knew who they were. But the way people where crowding around, he would've thought that a celebrity was coming. He looked on as the shiny black camaro parked in a parking space near the crowd. The chatter tone rose up as the twins climbed out the car, closing the door behind them. Jughead almost jumped at the sight of Lola and how cool she looked with her shades and metallic rose gold bomber jacket.

She got even more perfect over the summer. If that was possible. He noticed Manic grew out his hair a bit. Also, he somehow got a bit more taller. Jughead was pretty tall, himself. But Manic somehow was an inch taller than her. But no one would notice. He had on a nice black leather jacket, though.

Like the Red Sea, the crowd parted ways as they walked through together, not paying anyone any attention. The crowd stared on in awe as most whispered and chattered.

"I heard Manic beat up a senior last year for looking at Lola."

"Well, I heard Lola dunked a girl's head in the toilet so bad, she actually got her head stuck in."

Jughead listened to the ridiculous stories the freshmen's were told by most likely their older siblings who knew the twins. As warnings, also.

So he sighed and proceeded to walk into school, minding his own business.

Lola walked into the halls with Manic at her side, being greeted by numerous of people and then some stumbling on their feet to move away from the two.

"Hey, Speedy!" A loud and boisterous voice yelled from behind them.

Manic turned and saw his friend Reggie run up to them. He had a cocky grin on his face, as always and he was muscle bound.

Your typical jock, if you ask Lola. But he was funny so she was okay with him. Manic smirked, fist bumping him. "Hey, Reg. how was summer?"

"Oh, you know," Reggie boast, flexing his arm. "Working on strength, you know for football this year. Speaking of, you trying out, dude?"

Manic scoffed. He wasn't much of a sports guy. Though, he was fast on his feet. Hence, why everyone called him Speedy. Lola inwardly rolled her eyes. Jocks were such idiots.

"I'm going to my locker." She mumbled, walking off. Not bothering to wait for Manic's response.

"Nah, probably not," He answered, after she left. Reggie tossed his arm over his shoulder as they walked on. "You know, you would be like the perfect player for the team since you have Speedy Gonzalez feet."

Manic just rolled his eyes. The guy's an idiot but whatever.

After a while, Reggie left to Archie's locker while looking at Lola rummage through her locker. With Manic gone to his group of friends, he took the opportunity to check out Lola's ass.

"Dude, how did Lola Rose get even hotter over the summer?"
Archie looked at her as she looked through her bag. He agreed. Lola was always a beautiful girl. One of the most beautiful girl in school. And somehow, she's even more hot.

"Don't let Speedy hear you say that," he joked, stuffing his books in his bag.
But Reggie ignored him, like always. "I mean...she holds the hottest ass in school. It must be the Mexican in her, right? Gotta be that,"

Archie rolled his eyes, slamming his locker shut.
"She's Cuban and Puerto Rican,"

Reggie watched as she walked passed them. Her hips swaying confidently as she paid them no attention. He bit his fist, looking at her ass sway left and right. "Goddamnit, God has blessed us with the creation of Lola Rose,"

"And he will condemn you if you try to add her to the book," Archie warned, but also looking at her backside, tilting his head to the side. "But you're right, damnit she's so hot,"

-

Later on, Lola went back to her locker to pick up another notebook she needed.
The hall was almost empty due to the fact that there was an assembly going on soon so most of the students were already making their way to the arena. Manic was no doubt sitting with his band of troublemaker or 'minions' as she would call them. Because they would do everything for him and also some of them were 9th graders who would do anything to get a spot at the cool table.

Usually, Lola would sit with Cheryl and her minions and stick out like a sore thumb but since this assembly is about Jason, she'd be force to sit with her stupid followers.

From afar, there was a well dressed girl, who's named Veronica Lodge, looking at her with curiosity as a blonde girl, who's name was Betty Cooper and her gay friend, who was named Kevin was talking. "Who is that?"

The two looked at who she was looking at and immediately, their faces turned to fear. Which confused her. "What? Is she like the devil or something?" she asked with a light chuckle, noticing their facial expressions. Betty shook her head. "That is Lola Rose Montoya,"

Veronica gave her an unimpressed look. She was still confused. Was she supposed to know that girl?

"And that is....."

"The toughest girl to ever walk these halls and also one of the most popular." Kevin said, quickly. "She is literally Queen Bitch, herself if there was ever one....but I would so go straight for her I mean, her ass is perfect, she is everything goals and look at that Louis Vuitton bag! They don't even sell those in America yet!,"

Veronica scrunched her eyebrows together. Looking at her, she only saw a skinny, pretty girl with good fashion sense and long black hair. But she couldn't judge a book by it's cover. Maybe they were over reacting. Maybe she was misunderstood. "Come on, she can't be that bad,"

Kevin looked at her as if she had three heads. "Not that bad?....Not that bad?! She once punched our 9th grade gym teacher in the nose,"

"Ms.Honda is still recovering from a broken nose to this day," Betty added.

"Well, what did the teacher do?" the brunette asked.

"She told Lola that her thighs were looking like hot dogs," he replied, slowly starting to grin a little. "Which was very funny, if you ask me,"

" maybe she was just having a bad day," Veronica said, shrugging. "I'm gonna go talk to her." She began to walk down the hall as fast as her heels could take her. Sporting a sunny smile, while she was at

"Wait, don't!" Betty yelled after her, but was pulled back by Kevin. "Let her go, Betty. It was nice knowing her while it lasted.... and her fabulous outfit,"

Veronica walked towards the skinny brunette, hoping to make friends with the girl. She was gonna show them that she wasn't scary and that maybe she was nice. Maybe her being mean was a rumor.

Lola noticed foot steps walking towards her and she looked up from her bag and saw a well dressed brunette with a prize winning grin on. She looked uppity, like she was from New York or something. Lola scowled at the girl. Who was she and why was she standing near her? Did no one believe in personal space anymore? And it was still morning, why would someone be this smiley in the morning?

"Hi, I'm Veronica Lodge," She introduced herself, holding out her hand. Lola looked at it before looking back at her with the same look.

"Why?" She asked. Veronica took her hand back and gave her a confused look. "I'm sorry, why what?"

"Why are you telling me your name?" She clarified for her, slamming her locker door. The sound made the poor girl jump a bit as she was taken aback by her attitude. Maybe the whole Queen Bitch was true, after all. Betty and Kevin watched from a distance. Well, Betty was covering her eyes while Kevin looked on, interested.

"W-Well I thought you-"

"Thought what? That we'd be best friends? girlfriends?" Lola asked sarcastically. "Well look, little miss wanna be Audrey Hepburn, you thought wrong so you can crawl back inside whatever hole it is that you came from and hold your breath until I feel like being friends with you,"

With that, she picked up her bag and walked away. Leaving Veronica in shock and disbelief.

Soon as they made sure that Lola was out of sight, Kevin and Betty both caught up with her.

"I tried to warn you," Betty said sympathetically. Veronica didn't say anything back, but was still in shock at what just happened.

"You're in shock, I know," Kevin said, patting her shoulder. "It happens when the ice queen, herself attacks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 161 31
*Based on The Hit CW show, 'Riverdale'* Cheryl Blossom. Riverdale's residence It Girl and Captin of the River Vixens. At home, it so-so for the bombs...
77K 2.7K 36
An unfortunate Jughead accidentally injures Veronica's eyes, and has to be her eyes for a week. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the...
60.6K 702 37
One shots based on Riverdale characters. These have nothing to do with the actual show. Mostly varchie and bughead but also a few choni. I take reque...
27.5K 801 20
Cheryl is a "broken" teen, who has been through hell and back. She is accepted by her mother but picked on at school because of her father and broth...