Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 17

2.6K 125 8
By Bandita13

Randhir came out from the room closing the door behind him and direct went to the terrace. He started marching there restlessly. He ran his fingers through his hairs and closed his eyes.

"How can I? Aarghhh! It's wrong." He cursed himself.

Randhir just had flashes of Sanyukta's face, her blood stained lips, her bruised skin, most of it her lifeless features. He hated himself at that moment.

"I can't do this to her, yes she was at fault also but I just crossed all my limits tonight. Main ek janwar ki tarha usski upor... I-I am sorry Sanyukta." He mumbled slowly.

He was too guilty to face himself when other side Sanyukta was bursted out under the shower.

"I hate you Randhir, nafrat karti hu main tumse. Iss duniya mein aagar main kisise nafrat karti hu toh sirf aur sirf tumse. Zindegi barbaad kar di tumne meri, main tumhari zindegi jahannum bana dungi!" She cried her heart out, the cool water can't soothed her even.

After half an hour the door of the washroom got open and a totally drenched Sanyukta came out. She stood up in front of the mirror and her eyes fall on her plump lips and tainted neck. She touched her bruised and winched in pain but instead of applying cream on it she dragged herself to the cupboard and pulled out a nighty. She quickly changed her dress and laid on the bed. She closed her eyes and had flashes that incident and tears rolled down from her eyes but her exhausted body was unable to wipe them.

On the other hand Randhir was cursing his every cell for his brutal behavior with Sanyukta. Never in his life he has felt this ashamed of himself. He had hallucinations of Sanyukta's swollen face, her bruises, her painful moans, her tear stained face and last but not the least her lifeless body. He was too ashamed to face Sanyukta now but he knew he had to someday. So he decided to retired back to their room and will apologise to her. He prepared himself mentally and came back to their room. He open the door slowly and saw her sleeping.

He was disappointed but has reliefed also but as soon as his eyes fall on her swollen lips and those bruises a lone tear escaped from his eyes. He hesitated once and then touched her bruises skin slowly when she stirred in sleep. He quickly went to the dressing table and bring her cream. He gently apply that on her bruises and lips then went back to his side.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta. Galti ho geyi mujhse, nehi karna chahiye tha aaisa, I'm sorry." He mumbled slowly then pulled the duvet and covered their frame and switch off the light after taking a last glance of her.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Randhir open his eyes with the first ray of the sun. He blinked his eyes and his eyes fall on Sanyukta. The last night's encounter flashed in his mind and he lowered his lashes in shame. He slowly got up from the bed with out disturbing her sleep and dashed inside the washroom. He came out after freshen up and saw her sleeping soundly, some confused lines appeared on his face.

"Sanyukta never sleep till this late." He thought and came near her, he touched her forehead to check her temperature.

"Fever toh nehi hain." He murmured under his breath. Just then Sanyukta open her eyes and saw Randhir there. She jerked his hand away and sat up on the bed with a jolt.

"From the next time if you came closer to me or try to touch me I'll kill you Randhir." She gritted her teeth.

"I just came to check." He replied slowly not meeting their gaze.

"Keya check karne aaye thay, ke kaal raat ki tumhari assault ke baad main zinda hu ke marr geyi?" She hissed in anger when Randhir lowered his lashes in guilt.

"I-I-I am sorry Sanyukta." He was hesitated as he knew that she never believe him.

"Don't Randhir, try vi mat karna. Aapna yeh fake sorry unnke liye bacha kar rakho jisne tumhara real face nehi dekha ho, mujh par inn sabka koi aasar nehi hoga!" She hissed in anger.

"Sanyukta I'm sorry, really I'm, please forgive me." He caught her hand suddenly when she pushed him hard.

"Don't you dare touch me Randhir and I'll never forgive you." She showed him her finger and got up from the bed. She take her clothes from cupboard and dashed to the washroom when Randhir left the room slowly.

Sanyukta stood in front of the mirror and her eyes fall on her bruises skin and her eyes got moist remembered last night's encounter.

"Monster!" She said slowly when turned on the shower and her sobs hide under the cool water again.

Sanyukta came out after taking the bath and sat in front of the mirror. She combed her hairs and when she applying vermilion a hot drop rolled down from her eyes and she closed them. Sanyukta hide her bruises skin with a stole and came down, Randhir who was sitting on the couch was looking at her when she ignored him totally.

"Aare Sanyukta itna late?" Anjali asked curiously.

"Sorry bhabhi late ho geyi." Sanyukta said slowly.

"What happened, is everything fine?" Anjali asked looking at her pale face when she nodded positively.

All were taking their breakfast when Harsh came down.

"Sanyukta get ready, I'll drop you at your college." Harsh said thus she nodded.

"Ji papa."

"Randhir you too."

"But dad why, I'll go by myself?" Randhir asked.

"Aab keya mujhe tumhe haar baat ki clarification deni paadegi?" Harsh said in a firm voice thus Randhir looked down.

"No dad, I don't mean it." He mumbled slowly.

"Do what I just said." Harsh said thus he nodded.

"Keya baat hain?" Renuka asked.

"Kuch nehi, isse pehele ke mere rivels iss case ko ek issue bana kar mere against use kare usse pehele hi main sabka muh bandh kar dunga!" Harsh said sternly.

                               * * * * * * * * * *

After breakfast Sanyukta went to their room for change. Randhir was there also but she didn't look at him once.

"Sanyukta..." He was about to say something when she dashed inside the washroom. Randhir take a sigh and came down.

Sanyukta also came down after getting ready. Randhir was stood there became ready, Sanyukta came and their gaze meet for a second which tore down by her. Harsh came after sometimes and driver started the car. The journey was silent, soon they reached at the college and both came out from the car.

"Randhir college khatam hote hi Sanyukta ko lekar ghar chale jana, usse aakela mat chhodna." Harsh said.

"Okay dad." Randhir replied thus Harsh left and next moment Sanyukta also.

"Sanyukta please listen to me once." Randhir said holding her hand which she jerked immediately.

"Look Randhir yeh public place hain, so don't create a scene here!" She said sternly.

"But I want to talk with you."

"But I won't." She said coldly and left the place when he stood there numb.

Sanyukta went to the washroom and splashing water on her face when Randhir was looking for her.

"Mujhe Sanyukta se kaise vi baat karni hain." He said while searching her.

He was looking for her everywhere then went to the locker room but didn't saw her there. He felt disappointed and about to go when Laila came there.

"Randhir you here, looking for me?" She asked excitedly.

"No I was looking for Sanyukta." He replied

"Come on Randhir, don't lie. I know you hate her, aur aaise vi ghar mein toh tum har waqt usski boring face dekhte raheto ho." She said caught his forearm.

"Tell me keya uncle ne bahut daata tumhe. I'm so sorry, sab kuch uss Sanyukta ke wajase, despo kahiki!" She said bitterly. Just then Sanyukta came there.

"Lo problem ka naam liya aur problem khud chal kar aah geyi!" Laila murmured under her breath. Sanyukta looked at them once then open her locker after ignored them totally.

"Hi Sanyukta, wo Randhir just came here to meet me, I hope you don't mind." Laila said with a honey coated voice.

"I don't mind but may be other girls do mind, so why don't you guys go somewhere else!" Sanyukta said with a smile.

"Sanyukta I know you felt insecure to saw us together, that's why you are saying this dear, I feel pity for you babes but you can't change the truth. Why don't you consult with a psychiatrist, that's good for you!" Laila said in a teasing way.

"Ohh that's so sweet of you Laila, but you know what I don't need your pityness, you save it for yourself cause you should need it in future." Sanyukta mocked her.

"Ohh Sanyukta why can't you admitted that you are jealous on me, Randhir is still with me and you are nothing but just a trophy wife for him." Laila said in a sarcastic way.

"Jealous on you! Please Laila don't gave so much importance to yourself, I'm not jealous on you but you must jealous on me, cause Mrs. Randhir Singh Shekhawat ka tag mere naam ke saath jura huya hain tumhare nehi, you must regretting for your plan babes!" Sanyukta smirked at her.

"Shut up you bit***..." Laila bad mouthed and next moment her cheek welcome a tight slap. Both Randhir and Laila got shocked.

"Yeh chata uss din mujhe dhoke se uss classroom mein lock karne ke liye hain. Sharam nehi aayi tumhe ek ladki hoke dusri ladki ke saath aaisa chip harkat karte huye?" Sanyukta said bitterly when Randhir looked at her with wide open eyes.

"Aage se kisi vi ladki ke saath aaisa ghatiya harkat karne se pehele mujhe aur mere iss chate ko yeead kar lena." Sanyukta warned her and left from there when Randhir followed her.

"Sanyukta stop, Sanyukta please listen to me once." He said and hold her hand when she jerked it again.

"What do you think Randhir ke tumhari yeh cheap harkate mujh par koi effect karegi? Do you really think Randhir that I get jealous to saw you with other girls! Aare main toh khush hoti hu ke mere badle wo log tumhe jhel rahe hain." She hissed in anger.

"Sanyukta I came here to meet you not Laila." He said in a low voice.

"I don't care whom you want to meet, I warn you before that don't come closer to me, remember that otherwise I won't spare you next time." She gritted her teeth and left from there when Randhir stood there lowering his lashes.

Randhir was looking at Sanyukta's retiring figure, he was too numb to react, he turned around and saw Laila stood there.

"That Sanyukta slapped me in front of you Randhir and you don't say her anything!" Laila said coldly.

"It's you who started the fight and what I suppose to do in between the cat fight!" Randhir replied annoyingly.

"Why don't you say her anything, that you came here to meet me only?" Laila cringed.

"No, you are wrong Laila, I told you that I came here to meet Sanyukta not you, phir vi tumne wo scene create kiya, then what I supposed to do?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ek toh wo Sanyukta humare bich mein aah geyi aur tum usse hi support kar rahe ho?" Laila gritted her teeth.

"Just a second Laila, humare bich! Main aur tum kabhi 'Hum' nehi thay Laila aur na kabhi honge!" Randhir raised his brows.

"But baby we love each other." Came her reply.

"And who told you that?" Randhir asked surprisingly.

"Now you denying me and that for Sanyukta....that bloody girl!" Laila cursed Sanyukta.

"Just shut up Laila, I told you before that Sanyukta is my wife and you don't have any single right to say anything shit about her, mind it." Randhir said angrily and about to go but stopped in middle and looked at her.

"Aur haan psychiatrist ki jarurat Sanyukta ko nehi tumhe hain, you must consult with a specialist." He said coldly and left from there when Laila stood there dumbstruck.

"Sanyukta you bit***... you snatched my Randhir from me, now you have to bare the consequence!" She clinched her jaw.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta entered at the classroom when all started clapping and welcome her with a smile on their faces, some girls were busy to pretend themselves as her bestie. Sanyukta remembered that those were the same people who passed remarks about her character after that night and now they were behaving as there was nothing happened in past. She ignored them and went to Kaustaki, she hugged her tightly.

"I'm so happy Sanyu, I just lost all the hope but you made it, I'm so proud of you." Kaustaki smiled brightly.

"Haan Kaustu I have to, aab main kisi aur ki kiye ka saza nehi bhugatne wali!" She said broke the hug.

After college Sanyukta was waiting for car when Randhir came there.

"Mom ne car bhej diya hain, bass aata hi hoga." He said slowly but Sanyukta doesn't react, she stood there silently when Randhir steeling glances of her.

"Now Sanyukta looks very angry, I don't think it's the right time to talk with her, I'll talk to her letter." He said in his mind when the car came, but they were surprised to saw Parth in the car.

"Hey....how is the surprise?" Parth came out quickly from the car and smiled at them.

"Parth tu yeha keya kar raha hain?" Randhir asked surprisingly.

"Wo main bore ho raha tha toh socha ke tum dono ko pick karne aah jau, issi bahane college vi dekh lunga." Parth shrugged his shoulder.

"Tujhe college dekhna hain, wo vi iss waqt?" Randhir asked surprisingly.

"Tu itna shocked kyu ho raha hain bro, main tujhe thodi na bol raha hu!" Parth raised his brows then looked at Sanyukta.

"Senorita do you mind to show me your college?" Parth smiled at her.

"Me?" She asked confusingly.

"Yes you lady." Parth smiled brightly.

"No I don't have any problem Parth, but I don't want to make wait anyone because of me!" She looked at Randhir once then again looked at Parth.

"Aare it's not a problem at all, Randhir ko wait karne ki koi jarurat nehi, driver tum Randhir ko ghar chhod ke aao, tab tak hum college dekh lenge." Parth ordered to the driver.

"Isski koi jarurat nehi hain Parth, tum dono jau, main yehi wait karta hu." Randhir replied.

"Are you sure dude, I mean hume time laag sakta hain?" Parth asked curiously.

"Yeah I'm sure, tum dono jau I'm waiting for you guys." Randhir smiled thus Parth raised his brows.

"Okay Sanyukta let's go." Parth hold her forearm and they left.

"I think Parth ke saath hogi toh she feel better." Randhir murmured under his breath.

                             * * * * * * * * *

"This is the library, this is the laboratory, this is the common room, this is the rest room and this is the canteen." Sanyukta get busy to show the college to Parth. Something she found which helped her to forget her miseries.

"And where is the girl's room?" Parth asked naughtily.

"Parth!" Sanyukta glared him.

"Aare main toh iss liye puch raha tha ke, imaging main galti se girl's room mein chala jau aur waha mujhe koi sweet si beautiful si girl mill jaye jisse dekhte hi peheli nazar mein pyar ho jaye, toh kaisa rahega?" Parth played his brows.

"Aur aagar wo ladki tumhe sandal se pite toh tab kaisa rahega?" Sanyukta smirked at him.

"Keya Sanyu, bahut unromantic ho, can't believe ke tumhari aur Randhir ki love marriage huyi hain!" Parth said thus Sanyukta's smirk got vanished.

"Coffee?" She asked avoiding Parth's question. Parth nodded positively and next his eyes fall on Randhir who was already present there.

"Aare wo dekho Randhir yehi hain, chalo." Parth said and pulled Sanyukta along with him.

"Are you guys done?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"No, it's break time bro." Parth said in a teasing way when Sanyukta maintain a straight face.

"Kaisa laga college?" Randhir asked taking a glance of Sanyukta.

"Aare aabhi toh aadha hi dekha." Parth replied casually.

"College ki history vi jaan geya hoga?" Randhir asked normally.

"Haan, but aabhi toh main tum dono ki history janne mein jyada interested hu." Parth said playfully.

"Matlab?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"Means I want to know your love story guys, how you two fall in love with each other?" Parth asked excitedly when both Randhir and Sanyukta became shocked. They looked at each other once then looked away.

"Come on guys, saap suk geya keya tum dono ko?" Parth asked surprisingly when Randhir and Sanyukta both were tongue tied.

"Randhir tu bol, tune Sanyukta ko first kaha dekha?" Parth asked sipping his coffee.

"Umm Parth I have to go, tu Sanyukta ko leke aah jana, bye." Randhir made an excuse when Parth stopped him.

"What do you mean by bye! Aabhi kuch der pehele toh bol raha tha ke I'll wait, usska keya?" Parth said thus Randhir kept mum.

"Sanyukta tum batao, tum dono ek dusre ko kab dekha, keya huya tha, kisne first step liya tha, everything. I want to know every single thing." Parth mentioned a serious face.

"Shit Parth ko yehi sawal mila tha puchhne ke liye!" Randhir said inwardly steeling a glance of Sanyukta who seems emotionless.

"Umm....Parth I have to go right now." Randhir said and left from there immediately.

"Aab issko keya huya, forget it. Sanyukta tum bolo." Parth said thus Sanyukta forced a smile.

"Umm....Parth tumne toh classrooms dekhe hi nehi, chalo chalo let's go." She pulled his hand.

"Aare Sanyukta classroom mein keya rakha hain? Wo toh sirf padaku students aur serious teachers ke liye hain!" Parth made a face.

"Shut up, yeh dekho yeh mera class hain." Sanyukta smiled when Parth forced a smile.

"Wo wow....keya architecture hain, keya blue print hain, keya engineering hain, I'm in love with this room!" He made a dreamy face.

"Very funny!" Sanyukta made a face.

"So what you expect main khushi se dance karunga yeh empty classroom dekh kar! Huhhh, let's go."

"Parth tum bahut insensitive ho!" Sanyukta said as they came out from the class.

"Aachha, uss bekar sa classroom ko achchha nehi bola iss liye?" He raised his brows when she looked away.

"Achchha achchha chalo baki ke classrooms dikhao." Parth said.

"Koi jarurat nehi chalo." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Aare dikhao." Parth said and pulled her in an empty classroom.

"Haan toh iss room ki history keya hain?" Parth asked casually when Sanyukta's face got pale to saw the classroom again.

It's the same room where Randhir humiliated her, after that day she never came inside the room but today Parth pulled her with out knowing anything. Parth was blubbering something when Sanyukta overheard him. The incident of that horrible night flashed in front of her eyes which made her life miserable. Last night's encounter also flashed in her mind. She hold the wall as she felt dizzy.

"Sanyukta!" Parth saw her and rushed towards her.

"What happened, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Haan, bass chakkar aah geya tha." She said when Parth made her sit.

"Mujhe pehele kyu nehi bola, let's go." Parth said and hold her. They came out when he helped her to walk. Randhir who was busy in his phone was shocked to saw her like that.

"What happened?" He asked confusingly.

"Wo Sanyukta ko chakkar aah geya tha." Parth replied.

"Let's go home." Randhir said and open the back door for her. Soon they reached the mansion and entered at the hall.

"Yeh lijiye dono aah geye." Renuka said to someone thus Sanyukta's gaze fall on them and she was shocked to saw her parents sitting there.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So what you think what Sanyukta's parents say her? Will they know the truth? Will Sanyukta able to forgive Randhir for what he did with her? Do you think this incident will change the equation between the two?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Thank you.

Words : 3309

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 13.1K 44
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
338K 15.7K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
53.4K 2.3K 17
Read story to know
110K 14.7K 52
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"