Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 5

2.3K 121 2
By Bandita13

Sanyukta came with Laila in an empty corridor.

"Laila ruko main yehi tumhara zip laga deti hu." Sanyukta said, checking around.

"Umm Sanyukta uss room mein chalo na, yehan koi aa jayega." Laila said pointing to a classroom.

"But Laila abhi kaun aayega?" Sanyukta asked surprisingly.

"Koi aa gaya toh, please chalo na uss room mein." Laila pleaded thus Sanyukta nodded positively.

"Okay chalo." Sanyukta agreed and entered the room. The moment she got in, Laila closed the door from outside.

"It's payback time babe!" And she left from there with an evil smirk.

Sanyukta heard the noise of the door and turned instantly and saw the door was closed, she was surprised.

"Laila-Laila are you there? Please open the door." She asked but nobody replied.

"Look Laila I don't like this kind of prank, please open it." She banged on the door but still nobody replied. The room was pitch dark and as well as silent like a dead one. But just then she felt someone's presence there.

"K-koi hai?" She asked nervously but no reply came.

She was not a coward or a believer in any ghost stories, but she has a strong feeling of someone's presence there. Just when she heard footsteps in the room.

"K-kaun hai?" She asked again gathered some courage, but again no reply came from anyone instead the footsteps came slowly but steadily closer to her.

"Main puchti hu kaun hai?" She gulped hard as she panicked now. Just then a lighter lit on her one yard distance and she saw a pair of dark brown orbs on that pale light.

"Ra-Randhir tum!" She was shocked to see him there.

Randhir takes slow steps to her when she steps back. Soon her back touched the wall and she was caged in between the wall and him.

"What the hell is this Randhir, ye kya mazak hai? Main abhi kisi ko bulati hu." She said and opened her purse and was searching for her phone but didn't find it.

"Tumhara phone Laila ke paas hai." Randhir said in an icy cold voice that Sanyukta looked at him shockingly.

"Matlab ye sab tumhara plan tha! I can't believe this! Main tum sabka complain kar dungi." She said and tried to leave when he held her by her hand.

"Randhir ye kya badtameezi hai, chhodo mujhe!" She tried to free herself when he pinned her against the wall.

"Badtameezi abhi tumne dekhi kaha hai Sanyukta Agarwal!" He said and pulled her close by holding her waist. She was breathing heavily as for there close proximity when he staring at her only.

"Randhir what are you doing, leave me!" She was trying hard to free herself when Randhir held her hands tightly. There was a raze in his eyes and she shivered to see the raze.

"Tumhe kya laga Sanyukta ke tum mujhe sabke samne beizzat karogi aur main tumhe aise hi chhod dunga! Aaj main tumhara woh haal karunga jo tum zindagi bhar nahi bhulogi! Tumhe aisa sabak sikhayunga ke tumhe pata chalega Randhir Singh Shekhawat se ulajhna tumhari zindegi ki sabse badi galti thi!" Said that he threw away her dupatta.

"Ranndhirrrr...what are you doing?" Sanyukta screamed as Randhir threw away her dupatta.

He didn't reply and pulled her closer by holding her waist. She tried to push him but he was way stronger than her. He pinned both her hands and came closer to her face. Their lips were an inch apart, his warm breath was fanning near her lips when her breath got hitched in her throat.

"Randhir what are you doing, leave me or else..." She tried to say something but stopped by him.

"Ssshhhh...your lips are so glossy and look tasty baby. Which flavour it is, let me check!" He smirked and smudged her lip gloss with his one thumb.

"Leave me you scoundrel." She shouted. Randhir ignored her shout and smelled her lip gloss.

"Tangy orange...yummy!" He winked at her and rubbed his thumb on the corner of his lips.

"Randhir what is this nonsense, leave me you jerk otherwise I'll shout." She glared at him.

"You can't baby, I'll zip up your mouth then." He gave an evil smirk and messed up her hair.

"You cheap star just keep your hand away from me otherwise I'll sign a harassment case against you." Sanyukta said when tried to free herself from his iron grip.

"You won't baby, first save yourself then think about the report. Because from tomorrow you don't have to be able to show your face to the rest of the world." He smirked at her and removed his jacket when she looked at him quizzically.

"What do you mean? What are you up to?" She asked nervously looking at him.

"Now you will know how it feels to be insulted in front of the society!" He gritted his teeth and opened the dori of her anarkali salwar suit.

"Ranndhirrr…!" She screamed and pushed him hard and tried to escape when he hold her hand and pulled her closer, as a result they fall on the floor and rolled over.

"Randhir just leave me." She screamed when he held her tight with one hand and opened the zip of her dress with the other hand.

"Ranndhirrr...I'll kill you, you bastard!" Sanyukta screamed and trying to get up but Randhir hold her tightly and started opening his shirt's button.

"What so hurry baby, night is still so young." He winked at her and grinned devilishly.

"Leave me, l said leave me!" She was struggling hard when they heard some footsteps.

"So it's payback time Sanyukta Agarwal. Now bear the consequences." He said with an icy cold voice and next moment the door of that classroom got open and all the students and teachers were entered there, including the photographers as the press and media were also present there to cover the party.

Sanyukta was shocked to see her teachers, friends and all other students. She quickly got up and tried to compose her messy state as she saw Samar there. The photographers started clicking their snaps. Kaustuki rushed to her and wrapped the dupatta around her frame and held her tight. Randhir also got up and buttoned his shirt.

"Ye sab kya ho raha hai?" Asked the Principal shockingly.

"Si-sir wo is-isne..." Sanyukta tried to say something when Randhir speake in between.

"Aare aap log jaisa soch rahe hai waisa kuch bhi nahi hai! Hum toh by chance iss room mein lock ho gaye thay. Kyun hai na Sanyu, I mean Sanyukta?" He grinned at Sanyukta and picked up his jacket when she looked at him with teary eyes. The photographers were taking their snaps continuously when Randhir interrupted them.

"Aare aap log please picture mat lijiye. Dekhiye ye ek sharif ladki hai, agar baat bahar jayegi toh isski aur isski family ki badnami hogi. Sir aap please inhen rokiye." Randhir shows his fake concern in front of everyone when Yoyo and Jiggy make stop the photographers to take the pictures. All the students were whispering.

"Randhir and Sanyukta, both of you are come to my office right now." The Principal said and left from there next. Sanyukta looked up and her eyes met with Randhir who already looked at her.

"Ab sabko kaise convince karogi Sanyukta Agarwal ke hamare bich kuch nahi hua, kuch bhi nahi!" He whispered near her ear and wiped the lipstick mark from the corner of his lips and gave a winning smirk before leaving the room.

                        At Principal's Office
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What nonsense was that? Randhir and Sanyukta tum dono uss room mein kya kar rahe thay?" Principal asked furiously.

"Sir that was nothing, as I told you before we just stacked there, hai na Sanyukta!" He made an innocent face.

"No sir, ye sab iss Randhir ki plan hai, isski aur Laila ki, taki ye mujhse revenge le sake." Sanyukta replied anxiously.

"What are you saying Sanyukta, what I did?" Laila asked innocently.

"Don't act smart Laila, you are the one who took me along with you from the party and then locked me there." Sanyukta said angrily.

"Yes she is right." Samar said to the principal.

"What, why are you lying Sanyukta? It's you who told me to give an excuse in front of Samar and take you along from the party as you wanted to meet Randhir." Laila replied thus Sanyukta was shocked.

"What! No, I didn't tell you anything, you liar." Sanyukta screamed.

"Silence! Laila, do you have any proof about this?" Principal asked.

"Yes sir, here it is, the message which Sanyukta sent me." She showed her phone to the Principal, and Sanyukta also saw that.

''Laila please make an excuse in front of Samar and take me along with you from the party.''

Sanyukta was shocked to see the message.

"Ye maine nahi bheja, sir believe me." Sanyukta said between her sobs.

"Iss message se ye prove nahi hota ke Sanyukta Randhir se milne gayi thi, jarur Randhir ne hi use phasaya hoga." Kaustuki said, holding Sanyukta's hand.

"Haan sir hum by chance waha phas gaye thay. Sanyukta is innocent, please let us go." Randhir said slowly and combed his hair with his finger.

"Randhir tum saach batayoge yeah phir main tumhare father ko call karke yehan bulau?" Principal asked in a cold voice.

"No sir, please aisa mat kijiye." Randhir acted to be scared.

"Then speak the truth." Principal said again.

"Okay sir." He said and looked at Sanyukta.

"Sorry Sanyukta ab main aur jhoot nahi bol sakta. Maine bahut try kiya tumhe bachane ki, I am sorry." He said sadly.

"Randhir tell me the truth." Principal asked and Randhir looked at him and said.

"Sorry sir, I lied to you. Actually Sanyukta ne hi mujhe waha bulaya tha milne ke liye." Randhir lowered his lashes when Sanyukta got shocked to listen to him as well as Samar too.

"Sir ye jhoot bol raha hai, maine use nahi bulaya tha waha." Sanyukta screamed.

"Ab jhoot bolne se koi faida nahi hai Sanyukta, hum pakde jaa chuke hain." Randhir said slowly.

"You just shut up." Sanyukta shouted.

"Quite!" Principal said.

"Tumhare pass iss baat ka koi proof hai Randhir, ke Sanyukta ne tumhe waha bulaya tha?" Principal asked again.

"Haan Sanyukta ne mujhe bhi message kiya tha, ye dekhiye." He forwarded his phone but Sanyukta snatched it and saw.

''Randhir please come and meet me in the classroom. I'll also come there after giving an excuse to that Samar. Can't wait to meet you alone baby. I love you.''

Sanyukta saw the massage and froze there the next moment.

"Ye kaise ho sakta hai! Ye message mere phone se kaise jaa sakta hai!" Sanyukta mumbled under her breath.

"Bolo ye bhi tumhe nahi bheja, ye bhi hamari plan hai tumhe phasane ki!" Laila mocked her. Sanyukta looked at her in disbelief.

"Haan I am sure ye kaam bhi tum dono ka hai. Sir maine ye message nahi bheja, please believe me, ye sab inn-inn dono ki chal hai." She said pointing towards Laila and Randhir.

"Ohh come on Sanyukta don't lie, hume kya milega ye sab karke?" Laila raised her brows.

"Sir I am innocent, please trust me. They are planning against me." Sanyukta said between her sobs.

"But why are they do such a thing, Sanyukta?" Principal asked confusingly.

"Cause sir I slapped Randhir today, so he wanted to take revenge from me." Sanyukta replied.

"But ye dono message toh tumhare number se hi send hua hai na?" Principal asked and something knocked in Sanyukta's mind.

"One minute sir, mera phone toh mere paas hai hi nahi. Jab Laila ne mujhe uss room mein lock kiya tha toh maine Kaustuki ko call karne ke liye apna phone search kiya tha but mujhe wo nahi mila. Laila ne mera phone chura kar ye dono massage send kiya hai." Sanyukta glared at Laila.

"Now this is too much Sanyukta, aur kitna blame karogi mujhe! If I know it before then I never helped you." Laila made a face.

"I am sure sir ye Laila ka hi kaam hai. Randhir ne mujhe bola bhi ke mera phone Laila ke paas hai." Sanyukta said taking a glance at Randhir.

"What, maine aisa kab kaha tha Sanyukta?" Randhir asked, looking at her when Sanyukta gritted her teeth.

"Umm… I mean… I think kisi aur ne tumhara phone churaya hoga. Sir I think koi hum dono ko frame kar raha hai! Sanyukta is innocent sir, believe me." Randhir said again faking his innocence.

"Randhir you just keep quiet. Kabhi kuch bolte ho toh kabhi kuch aur! I want the truth." Principal said in anger.

"Kaustuki tu mere number pe call kar, abhi pata chal jayega ke kaun saach bol raha hai aur kaun jhoot." Sanyukta said glaring at both Randhir and Laila.

Kaustuki dialled Sanyukta's number and it started ringing. All were looking at the source of the sound when Sanyukta was shocked because the sound came from her purse.

"Sanyukta ye toh tumhara purse hai na?" Samar asked when Sanyukta nodded slowly.

"Sanyukta open your purse." Principal ordered. Sanyukta opened her purse with a shaky hand and saw her phone in its place.

"Ab toh prove ho gaya na ke kaun jhoot bol raha hai aur kaun sach?" Laila taunted her.

"Aisa nahi ho sakta, mera phone yahan pe kaise!" Sanyukta mumbled.

"Shayed udd ke aa gaya hoga jaise udd ke chala gaya tha!" Laila mocked her again.

"Abhi bhi kuch bolna hai tumhe Sanyukta?" Principal asked when she looked at him blankly.

"Randhir and Sanyukta, I want to meet both of your fathers tomorrow." Principal said coldly.

"But sir..." Randhir tried to speak.

"Aur agar kisi ke father nahin aate hai toh phir mujhe unn ko call karke sab kuch batana padega, now leave." Principal said thus all came out from the office. Sanyukta looked at Randhir with teary eyes when he grinned devilishly at her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Keep commenting, sharing views, keep voting.

Thank you

Words: 2335

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
400K 59.3K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...
183K 20.8K 141
This book will contain random one-shot or two-shots or Short series on Anuseena. . . . Peep in to know more.
235K 25.6K 117
This story about revenge then turn in love Cover credit goes to @it's_muskan24 mature intimacy love emotional revenge. all copyright ©️ reserv...