Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 3

2.9K 147 2
By Bandita13

Randhir takes another morsel of that paratha. His tongue was already burnt and eyes got moist. He gulped that morsel with lots of difficulties.

"Suniye ji, khana theek hai na?" Sanyukta asked Randhir with an innocent face and smirked inwardly when Randhir looked at her with fiery eyes as he was burning her under his gaze.

"You are so dead, Sanyukta!" He said in his mind.

"Randhir, Sanyukta kuch puch rahi hai tumse!" Rajveer said to Randhir thus he came back to his senses.

"Haan theek hai." He replied while gulping his anger.

"Dekha maine bola tha na, tum bina matlab Sanyukta ko kitna kuch bol gaye! Now say sorry to her." Anjali said to Randhir thus he looked at her in disbelief.

"Main kyu bolu sorry?" He raised his brow.

"Kyu nahi jab galti ki hai toh sorry toh bolna hi chahiye!" Renuka said to him and about to go when Randhir said.

"Actually mom you are right. I was wrong so I think ke main Sanyukta ko apne haaton se khana khila kar maafi mangu." Sanyukta's eyes widened to listening this when Randhir gave an evil grin to her. All his cousins started teasing him when Renuka smiled.

"Aare mera achchha baccha kitna samajhdar ho gaya hai." Renuka said happily and caressed his hairs.

"Haan haan kyun nahi, aap ka favourite beta jo hai mom!" Rajveer pouted.

"Mom ka achchha baccha wohi hota hai jo apni biwi se pyar karta hai!" Anjali teased her husband, thus he smiled.

"Aare bhabhi aaiye, bhaiya ke saath baithiye." All started teasing her.

"Aare Sanyukta aau baitho na." Anjali said thus Sanyukta nodded a no.

"Na-nahi bhabhi, main thik hu." She said nervously.

"Aare aise kaise bhabhi, aap aaiye toh, baithiye toh!" Her in-laws dragged her and made her sit beside Randhir.

"Aare bhaiya wait kiska kar rahe ho bhabhi ko khilao na!" His cousins teased him again.

"Agar mirchi mujhe lagi hai toh phir tumhe bhi jarur lagegi Sanyukta!" Randhir said in mind and fed her one morsel.

Sanyukta took that and gulped helplessly. She felt as if her throat was burnt, tongue got dried. And she gulped the whole glass water down.

"Don't mess with me wifey, you don't know with whom you are trying to play." Randhir murmured in her ear and smirked when she glared at him. Just then Harsh came down and joined everyone at the breakfast table when Renuka served him breakfast.

"Ji khana kaisa hai, Sanyukta ne banaya hai?" Renuka asked her husband.

"Hmm." He hummed only and got up.

"Main chalta hu." Harsh said.

"Ji khana toh khatam kar lijiye." Renuka said.

"I am getting late." Harsh replied.

"Ji kheer, Sanyukta ne banaya hai." Renuka said slowly.

"Mujhe meetha mana hai. Rajveer main office chalta hu tum reception ka preparation dekh lena." Harsh said when Rajveer nodded. Harsh was about to go when Renuka stopped him.

"Ji bahu ne pehli baar kuch banaya hai toh use nek nahi denge?"

Harsh took out a bundle of thousand rupees note and gave it to Sanyukta. Sanyukta bent down to touch his feet when Harsh walked away.

"Sanyukta tum apne room mein jake rest karlo." Sanyukta stood there numb when Renuka said to her. Sanyukta smiled a little and left. Randhir was after her when his gaze fell on a closed door.

"Aare Arpita breakfast ke liye niche nahi aayi! Kal shaadi mein bhi nahi gayi, wo thik toh hai na, jake dekhta hu." And he went towards her room.

Randhir knocked on the door but there was no response, so he opened the door and entered. Arpita stood near at the window and looking outside, she was lost in some thoughts so can't realize Randhir's presence when he tiptoed came near her.

"Hey my barbie doll what's up!" He hugged her from behind thus she came back to her senses.

"Ohh Ron." She responded slowly.

"What happened to my barbie doll haan?" He asked playfully.

"Nothing teddy bear." She smiled a little.

"Ohh come on Arpi, I am too hot and handsome to be a teddy bear now." He pouted.

"Then why did you call me barbie doll till now?" She asked him.

"Cause you are the same cute and bubbly girl till now." He played with his brow.

"Is Sanyukta that much beautiful and gorgeous Ron?" She asked curiously.

"Achanak ye sawal?" He rolled his eyes.

"Aise hi, tumne toh mujhe kabhi kuch bataya hi nahi, main thodi dino ke liye bahar gayi thi aur tumne shaadi bhi kar liya!" She complained while gulping own tears.

"Umm sorry Arpi, sab kuch itni jaldi ho gaya ke bolne ka time hi nahi mila, but aren't you happy that I am getting married?" He asked her.

"No, I am not." She said sternly when he looked at her confusingly.

"Umm... I-I mean main khush tab hoti jab main tumhare liye ladki khud select karti, but you didn't give me the chance to select the best for you." She sighed hard.

"I am sorry to disappoint you, okay use dekh ke decide karna ke if she is the best or not, okay!" He smiled.

"What if I don't like her?" She asked straight.

"Then I'll divorce her." Randhir replied and laughed.

"Really?" She looked at him hopefully.

"Really." He pinched her nose.

"Now leave this all and tell me how are you? Bhabhi told me that you were sick, that's why you missed my marriage!" He asked genuinely.

"Ohh you know that, that I was sick, still you didn't come to see me last night?" She sounds hurt.

"Sorry Arpi, wo mom said that she was taking care of you and I was late, so I have to go." He replied slowly.

"It's okay Ron, I can understand. Maybe Sanyukta is the most important person in your life now, I am not." She said in a sarcastic way.

"What's nonsense Arpi, what's wrong with you? You are my best friend and the most important person in my life till now and also in future. No one can take your place in my life, not even Sanyukta, get that!" He said angrily, thus she smiled brightly.

"Really?" She blinked her tears.

"Really, now take a rest. I'll meet you later." He left the room.

"Yes Ron, no one can take my place in your life, not even Sanyukta. I won't make it happen and I'll prove it in the evening." She clenched her jaw.

Randhir came out from Arpita's room and was about to go to his room when he met with Ragini.

"Aare di aap kaha jaa rahi ho aur yeh kya hai?" He asked to see a plate in Ragini's hand.

"Arpita ke room mein, usne kal dinner nahi kiya aur aaj breakfast ke liye bhi niche nahi aayi toh uski khana uske room mein lekar jaa rahi hu." She replied.

"Kya Arpi ne kal raat se kuch nahi khaya, lekin kyu?" He was surprised.

"Kamal hain Randhir, Arpita tumhari childhood friend hain aur tumhe kuch pata hi nahi uske baare mein, lagta hai biwi ka effect kuch jyada hi ho raha hai tum par!" Ragini said in a sarcastic way.

"Nahi di, aisa toh kuch nahi hai." He replied hesitatingly.

"Hmm dikh raha hai." She said sternly and left when Randhir stood there silently.

***************

Sanyukta came to her room and sat on the couch. She took her phone to call her friend Kanika but stopped the next moment as she remembered their last conversation.

FLASHBACK
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Sanyukta's wedding day, she was waiting for Kanika eagerly, just then her phone buzzed on with Kanika's number. She takes the call on the first ring.

"Hello Kannu kaha hain tu, ab tak nahi aayi, kab aayegi?" Sanyukta asked impatiently.

"Umm Sanyu wo mera aana toh muskil lag raha hai." Kanika said slowly.

"Kya, muskil lag raha hai! Kya hua? Please Kannu aah jaa, yeha sab mujhe galat samajhte hai, koi nahi hai mere saath, come na please." She pleaded with her.

"Wo Sanyu baat aisa hai ke tere aur Randhir ke baare mein jo news aaya tha wo mere sasural walo ne bhi dekha hai toh wo nahi chahate ke main waha jau." Kanika said hesitatingly when Sanyukta got numb.

"I am sorry Sanyu, please forgive me." Kanika started sobbing over the phone.

"It's okay Kannu, I can understand, please mat roo." Sanyukta replied after the silence and cut the phone.

FLASHBACK END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyukta opened her eyes remembering the past.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat I'll see you. The game has just begun." She said gritted her teeth.

Sanyukta got up from the couch and went to the washroom. She splashed some water on her face and came out after wiping her face and the next moment she was surprised to spot two kids in front of her.

"Good morning, aap dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Sanyukta bent towards them.

"Yeh nayi dulhan ko dekhna chahti thi, lekin aakele aane se darr rahi thi toh main isko leke aaya hu." The little boy replied.

"Achchha toh aap nahi darte?" Sanyukta asked smiling at them.

"Nahi, main kisi se nahi darta. Chachu ne kaha hai ke ladke nahi darte." The boy replied thus Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Bloody MCP kahi ka, khud toh galat kaam karta hi hai, aab dekho bacche ke dimag mein bhi galat salat baatein daal raha hai!" She cursed him in mind.

"Nahi aisa nahi hai, sach toh yeh hai ke ladke kisi ko darate nahi hai, wo hamesha achchhe logo ko protect karte hai." Sanyukta said and messed up his hair.

"Achchha toh aaj se main aap ko protect karunga, aap bhi toh achchhi ho." The boy replied innocently.

"Thank you." Sanyukta pinched his nose.

"Aul main, mele ko bhi bhaiya!" The little girl asked eagerly.

"Haan haan tujhe bhi, aaj se main sabko protect karunga. I am a big boy now." The boy said with an attitude.

"Achchha big boy aap ka naam kya hai?" Sanyukta asked.

"My name is Rehan Singh Shekhawat." The boy said proudly.

"Aur aapka naam?" Sanyukta asked the little girl.

"She is Mishti." Rehan replied.

"No no my name is Lohini." The little girl nodded her head and said in her cute accent, thus Rehan slapped his forehead.

"Aare stupid Lohini nehi Rohini!" He corrected her.

"Hmm toh big boy, how old are you?" Sanyukta asked.

"I am 5 years old." Rehan replied.

"Aur aap big girl?" Sanyukta asked Mishti.

"Umm 3 years." Mishti said showering all her five fingers.

"Aare buddhu two fingers kam kar!" Rehan said thus Mishti showed her three fingers.

"Aur aap ka naam?" Rehan asked Sanyukta, thus she smiled brightly.

"My name is Sanyukta Agar..." She stopped in the middle.

"Umm Sanyukta Singh Shekhawat." She replied and smiled sadly.

"Aare Rehan chachi ko tang mat karo." Renuka entered the room and said.

"Nahi mummy ji bacche mujhe tang nahi kar rahe thay." Sanyukta replied. Renuka smiled and said.

"Mishti tumhe tumhari mom bula rahi hai, jaldi jau warna dategi." Hearing this Mishti's face fell.

"Don't worry dadi, main aaj se sabko protect karne wala hu toh aunty Mishti ko nahi daat payegi. I am a big boy now." Rehan said thus Renuka and Sanyukta laughed.

"Okay big boy aap Mishti ke saath bahar jau mujhe chachi se kuch baat karni hain." Renuka said, caressing Rehan's hair.

"Okay dadi, bye chachi."

"Bye bye chhoti mami."

Both children bid a bye and left.

"Sanyukta aaj shaam ko reception hai toh phir main ye saree aur jewelries tumhare liye layi hu. Party mein yehi pehenna." She handed her a beautiful designer red saree and some jewelry too.

"Aur haan beautician ko bhi bulaya hai wo tumhari help karegi so don't worry." Renuka assured her.

"Thank you mummy ji." Sanyukta smiled at her.

"No need, okay tum rest karo main chalti hu." Renuka said and left next. Sanyukta kept the saree and jewelry on the bed and sat beside her. Just then Randhir entered the room.

"Having fun wifey!" He mocked her. Sanyukta saw him then turned to avoid him.

"Tumhari toh lottery lag gayi hai wifey!" He said eyed the expensive saree and jewelry.

"Ye designer saree, ye costly jewelries, ye comfort aur luxuries, ye sab kaise ek raat mein tumhe mil gaya, mujhse shaadi karke!" He teased her.

"Sabki soch tumhari tarha nahi hota hai Randhir, tumhe sirf ye designer saree aur costly jewelries dikh raha hai, lekin iske piche chhupa hua mummy ji ka pyar aur aashirvaad nahi dikh raha hai!" She replied to him back.

"Aare tum toh bilkul saas-bahu serial ki typical bahu ki tarha act kar rahi ho wifey!" He mocked her again.

"Tum jo chahe samjho lekin wo meri saas hai aur main unki aur unki di huyi cheezon ki respect karti hu." She said sternly and kept the saree and jewelry in the cupboard. Just then Randhir caught her by her waist and pulled her close. Sanyukta jumped a little due to his sudden action.

"K-ka-kaya kar rahe ho Randhir, chhodo mujhe!" She tried to free herself.

"Aare aise kaise chhod du wifey! I love you, shaadi ki hai tumse, wo kya dur jane ke liye!" He mocked her.

"Leave me you asshole." She pushed him hard.

"Don't you dare touch me again Randhir! I didn't give you the rights to me and I'll never ever give you that. Duniya chahe kuch bhi bole I didn't accept you as my husband and I won't accept you as my husband. So next time be in your limits." She glared at him and was about to go when Randhir caught her forearm tightly and pulled her closer.

"Tum mano ya na mano main tumhara pati hu Sanyukta. Agar maine kal raat kuch nahi kiya toh iska matlab ye nahi ke main kuch kar nahi sakta! Main chahu toh abhi apna saara limit cross kar sakta hu aur tum mujhe nahi rok sakti. Kyu ki tum chaho ya na chaho tum par mera haq already hain, kyu ki patni ho tum mere!" He gritted his teeth.

"Ohh really! Then what you want now, to finish your undone husband's work!" She mocked him.

"Okay then show me your so called rights on me Mr. Husband!" She said and pulled him close.

"Haan!" Randhir got confused while listening to her.

"Come on hubby, show me that you are my husband!" She clutched him closer.

"I never saw such a shameless girl like you, Sanyukta! Just a minute ago you said you didn't accept me as your husband and now you want your rights as a wife from me!" Randhir twitched his nose in disgust.

"Kyu bura laga hubby, lekin uss raat toh tumhe bilkul bura nahi laga tha jab tumne mujhe beizzat kiya tha!" Sanyukta said sarcastically thus Randhir tight his hold on her.

"Don't mess with me Sanyukta, breakfast table pe bhi you want to play with me, but uska result kya hua dekha na, tumhe bhi wo paratha khana pada tha!" He said coldly.

"Agar tumhe zaher dene se pehle mujhe wo taste bhi karna pada toh main khushi khushi wo zaher pee lungi Randhir, lekin tumhe chain se nahi jeene dungi!" She smiled at him.

"I'll wipe that smile from your face." He clenched his jaw.

"Ohh Really!" She smirked at him.

"Dekh lena." He glared at him.

"Aare 7 janmo ka saath hain humara, aab toh dikhna dikhana chalta hi rahega hubby." And she jerked his hand away and left the room. Randhir on the other hand was fuming in anger. He was hell bent to teach her a lesson.

"Dear wifey, get ready for the reception party. I'll make sure after that you won't be able to cross my way." And he smirked devilishly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Keep commenting, sharing views, keep voting.

Thank you

Words: 2630

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 13.8K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...
92.3K 4.1K 45
While foccusing on one relation one overlooked the other one. What if Mahi is missing being kiddo of his elder brother and his elder brothers comes...
245K 21K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
20.1K 3.3K 37
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort