My beloved Abigail

By shupinglintle

Abigail Anderson is a successful business woman, who loves everything about the world. Too busy to look for a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thiry-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Twenty-Seven

16 1 0
By shupinglintle

A dream I was had

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sweet Ethan appears in my dreams and says this to me with heartbreak.

     Apologies love

Abi my love, I'm sorry
That I made you worry
In lieu of keeping to my promise
I betrayed you
Went back on my words
Caused you so much hurt and pain
I do wish to explain
All this insanity
If only I had the ability
To...

But I can't
It all happened so abruptly
Even I don't
Have the words to convenience
Myself that its just a dream
Unfortunately it isn't 
Its real

Its a reality
That I lone wish would just disappear
But it be seems that it won't
Its here to stay
My conscious hates just a mere thought of that,
That it lone wishes to scream

To escape this eternal nightmare
Thoughts come to mind
Will it ever clear

My heart bleeds
It knows that your not near
It and lone I need
You here with me
It can't bare the distance between us
It misses your warm embrace
Your coconut scent
And those luxurious lips
Plus
Your beauteous hazel eyes
That sparkle under the moon light

The times we shared
Together
That sweet laugh of yours which I adored

Sorry I failed you
Believe me it wasn't my intentions
This is my devotions
I will always hold you dear to my heart

Apologies

Love

******

"Ethan" , I call out softly.

Woke up in tears, my heart breaks even more. When I hear him say 'sorry I failed you'. My soul, mind, conscious and heart refuses to hear that not lone that it's in the way he said it in my dreams. There's so much forlornness in his heart including those gorgeous amber eyes of his. That won me over from the very first moment I laid my eyes on them. They showed me what a generous and loving person he is. My prince charming that's what he'll always be.

Thoughts come to mind "could he be telling the truth, if so I need to tell him that I believe every word he said. Even though he has someone else in his life."

Gently shift the sheets getting off the bed and making it. I make my way to the bathroom brushed my teeth, helping myself to a nice cold shower. It always helps to clear ones mind. After a pleasant relaxing shower, taps turns off. My hand reaches out for a towel rapping it around my naked body, stepping out the shower.

A sight of a beauteous young women beyond compare, who's crestfallen and heart broken caught my attention. A persons reflection tells them more about what they think about themselves and how you feel inside. Its been said that one can't hide from themselves nor their conscious. Even though I may be crestfallen and heart broken , I know that I'm the lone one capable of facing my problems head on , indeed as well solving them. That's the way of life.

I dried myself , applying some lotion on my body and finally got dressed. Brushed my hair clearing all the knots, tying it into the cutest ponytail. Opened the door to my bathroom stepping out of it, than realization hit me.

"This is not my room, I mean it is but not the one from my parents house. Hold on... such fine wallpaper, elegant furniture could it be that I'm at grandma's house. But how did I get here?", questions as usual that seeks for answers.

A smile appears at the thought that I'm at grandma's place. Haven't seen her in a while, it will be magnificent to be near her once again. I certainly missed the delicious aroma of her freshly baked cookies in the morning. It remains me when we used to fight for the last cookie . Don't blame us their delicious, their to die for..

I went out of my room , headed down stairs to the kitchen. I stop to the breathtaking sight of my family sitting at the kitchen table.

"Morning," I say with a grin, as they greet back.

"Morning love." , she appears holding a tray that had ten plates with France toasts, bacon and eggs in them, meticulously placing them on the table.

"Hello grandma," I near her giving her a hug.

"I hope you're hungry.", she says kindly.

"I'm famished."

"Great, now take a sit and eat." , I sat next to my family. My conscious couldn't help but get suspicious through this unbearable silence. Something is off ,way... off, why is Dexter quiet? No..., something's up.

"So..., care to tell me whose diabolical plan was it to bring me here mmm..?", I ask as I slice a piece of toast lifting it to my mouth. Unfortunately no body answered, but I knew were I could get answers from.

" Monica sweetie..., pretty please inform me, what happened last night.", she chokes.

"Who me?," she asks.

"Yes you." Something weird happens, she looks at Dexter, dad, Diana and ma. "Oh I see..., "

"See what honey," dad asks.

"Hey big bro, you must be the master mind of this diabolical plan."

"Nah." , he lies.

"In order for your kidnapping or your so called 'surprise plan'  to succeed you needed to do it at night, with the help of your friends. Dad and Diana must have find out about your plan so they wanted in. Mom was not aware of this plan but she caught all of you red handed. So let me guess she's the one who drove you all here. Am I right people."

"Surprise!", he raises his glass of orange juice in the air.

"How did you know?," Fiona asks with awe in her eyes.

"You all can't lie to me , even if you tried , I will know. Beside great minds think alike, hey,father?", I say glancing at dad.

"Sorry guys, for what my family has put you through.", I apologize on behalf of my family.

" Don't be, your family wants the best for you that's why they did this for you. And we would be delighted to do it again." ,they said.

"Ah, you guys, thank you ,all of you.", my attention goes back to dad and mom. " Dad what happened... ", I raise an eyebrow and dad chokes when he noticed my glance move to ma spotting those hickeys on her neck.

"Mom got hurt, and your grandma treated those wounds.", dad says.

"Mmm, we see...", we all said at the same time even grandma. (Yes maybe she's the one who treated those wounds but she's not dense, she knows a hickey when she sees one. And that my friend is a hickey. Sure she may pretended that they are wounds for her daughter sake.)

"What does that suppose to mean," he asks as we chuckle at the sight of his cheeks when they turned a darker shade of red as he turns to look at his wife.

"Your going to love it here sis," Dexter says kindly with a grin on his face. I winked at him indicating my appreciation for what he did for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
666K 14.7K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
219K 23.8K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...