Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter twenty-six

Brandon's POV

"Rachel honey, sweetie, babe... pretty please, talk to me." She sways irritated and roughly grabs a hold of the cup, that she spotted on the kitchen table earlier. She fills the cup with cold water, while she ignores me, tapping her hand and foot. She gently lifts the cup to her luxurious lips, drinking the water in slow motion.

"Rachel honey don't be like that." ,she ignores me.

A mischievous devil inside of me takes over , as I move away from the couch seductively walking towards my beauteous wife who's furious with a slit of mischievousness contained inside of her. It's up to me to see how mischievous she can be. Triggering her mischievous side might just get rid of the anger she has for me(not).

My hand smoothly trails up her left arm, then softly taps on her shoulder. She glances at me furiously but I blow her kisses in lieu of, ignoring her glance. While the other hand turns on the DVD, classic music begins to play. Unexpectedly the lights switched off, candlelights lit changing the entire atmosphere in the kitchen. She rolls her beauteous eyes at me, slightly turning attempting to walk away from me. Immediately I grabbed her hand, before she even gets the chance to leave my sight.

I meticulously spun her around to face me , slowly approaching her luxurious lips kissing them passionately. I pull away for her embrace looking deeply into her eyes and spoke. "I'm sorry for not including you in our plan. I promise I'll never do it again. So do you forgive me?"

She doesn't say anything for a while but she constantly keeps on looking deeply in my eyes( attempting to see if I'm lying or not). It takes her a while to say so but she eventually did. A huge grin appears from my faces.

"Please proceed on what you were doing just now," she asks politely.

I lean forward with a smile kissing her passionately. From passionate kisses to the next level. I lift her up barely feeling her weight, meticulously placing her on the kitchen table. My hands trails inside her sweet silky blue shirt lifting it up and taking it off. My lips urges to taste more of her than her lips. Pushing her hair aside, my lips sucks the skin of her collarbone, she let's out a soft moan. Her strawberry sent grows stronger so as my desire. My hands trail to her glamorous bra loosening it slowly as we kissed. I was this close to removing her bra when unexpectedly someone by that I mean Ms Amber Rose ( aka Rachel's mother) walks into the kitchen with her hand on the switch of the light, and with just a flicker the lights were on.

Didn't I mention this to you that we're staying at my in laws house.

"What in heavens name are you both doing!", she shouts.

A frown appears on my face, annoyed, ( I mean really ,did she have to barge in like that, on top of that she shouts).

"Don't you dare give me that look," she warns.

I look down to see my wife embarrassed, she clips her bra on. As she gets off the table bending down to get her shirt , the children come rushing into the kitchen.

"Grandma, Ms Rose is everything okay, coz we heard you shout from our bedrooms." they ask concerned.

Rachel stood up and came face to face with the children. Their eyes drop as they see Rachel without her shirt on.

"Ma.", she immediately puts it on.

"What's going on?," Diana asks.

"That's what I would like to know." Ms Rose adds.

My wife looks at me even more embarrassed and upset, it hurts to see her like this. "I'm waiting you two..." Rachel's mom asks again, waiting for an answer.

My mouth opens to say something to her but I was too late, my wife beat me to it. " Ma I fell down on the floor so hard with my tummy, and got seriously hurt. My husband over here helped me to relieve the pain by applying ice on my chest. That's why you found me without my shirt on and moaning. It wasn't Brandon who made me moan, I was moaning in pain. Coz it hurt so bad...," she lied.

"Sorry Rachel , honey let's go to my room and let me treat those wounds.", she softens. (More like she knew what happened between the two)

"What about me, I'm also hurt, hurt by your accusation."  ,I say. My eyes widens when my wife looks over her shoulder raising her eyebrows smiling at me as her mother takes her to her room.

"Whoa." ,I look to see the children surprised as I was. I guess they saw that too.

"What can I say that's Rachel, my wife," says my couscous.