Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

I haven't seen nor heard from Ethan for the passed two weeks. I've tried calling him but it appears his phone is on silent or its probably switched off. I've tried many ways to contact him but he doesn't reply. I've even went to his house seeking for answers to why he was sorry, unfortunately he wasn't at home. Every night when I hold my pillow tight, I'm craving for his body close to mine. When the phone rings I answer hoping it's him but how could he leave me like this. He could've told me what's wrong and we could have came up with a solution to it.

"Abigail open up!" Darwin constantly keeps on knocking at my door and it appears that he won't leave until I do open the door.

''I'm coming.", I said dragging myself to the door and opening it.

Darwin grabs a hold of my hand dragging me down stairs and out of the house. Gently placing me at the back seat of his car.

"Darwin where are you takin-n.", I stopped amazed to see all the girls all buckled up. I looked at Elizabeth and saw a mischievous glare in her eyes. A horrendous feeling hit me hoping that what I have predicted is not true.

"Please no shopping for today."

"Relax, take a chill pill. We're not shopping today." Monica says excitedly.

"Thank God." Breath of relief and I released.

"Then where are we going?" ,I ask.

"Ice skating!"

"What are we waiting for?,let's go!.", I said excitedly buckling up.

"I, I captain!." Darwin smirked before taking off.

******
Diana's POV

"Abigail,be careful." said Fiona.

"I'm doing it, I'm really doing it!" ,she shouts with enthusiasm.

"Woe! Easy there, slowpoke.", I said leading a guiding hand.

"Who are you calling slowpoke?" ,she pouts.

"I'm just kidding, promise me you'll be careful?".

"Pinky swear, I just wish Ethan was here." ,her facial expressions abruptly changed.

"Hey don't worry, I'm positive he'll show up."

"Thanks sis." ,she gives away a small smile.

"Anything for my big sis."

"The last one at the finish line is a rotten egg." Monica says racing passed us making her way to the finish line.

"That's not fair, you know I can't skate."

"That's too bad.", I say playfully.

"Diana don't, please.", she pleads.

"Sorry sis."

"Okay before you go, give me a hug." ,she said. I lean in, giving her a hug. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't.
I looked over her shoulder to see ,she hooked me to the poll.

"You won't." My eyes widen.

"Bye sis, see you at the finish line.", she winks at me and off she goes.

"Abigail, Abigail!!!!!!"