Chapter Eleven

*The next day*

Elizabeth POV

"Abi", I whispered shaking her but she doesn't seem to be  waking up, so I began shaking her more harder this time.

"Abigail." ,I called out again.

"Whaaaaat?" ,she asked, with her eyes closed.

"Come on, wake up."

" What time is it?" ,she asked sitting up in a sitting position and wiped the sleep off her eyes.

I abruptly became silent for a moment , my cheeks raised up causing my mouth to curve a smile. She sightly turned her head to my right to look at the  clock. It seemed like she couldn't see the clock properly. She narrowed her eyes then widened them.

"Its 04:00 in morning!", Abi whines.

"Yeah, guess what day it is?" ,I said with enthusiasm.

" Go back to sleep day, because I know I'm going" ,she said, throwing back the sheets upon herself again hugging her pillow tight.

"Oh well, I guess I should call lover boy down stairs to wake you up."

''Like he's even here..." ,she chuckles, still asleep.

"Oh Carson, please come over here in Abigail's room?",I shouted out to the kitchen to where all the boys were watching Ride Along 2. Abigail doesn't know about this, that we all slept here for the night including lover boy Ethan.

"I'll be there in a minute. ",he said, so I stood on my toes and quietly left her room.

Abigail POV

I heard a sound of footsteps heading towards my room. At first I thought that she was joking and she was the one who's stamping her feet on the ground, so I ignored those footsteps. The door closed and there was silence.

"Elizabeth!", I removed the sheets on top of me to find the room empty. I left my room and made my way towards the stairs.

"Elizabeth it's not funny anymore, please show yourself."

I abruptly tripped on something on the stairs, falling towards the ground. Why of all days did I have to see my own life flash before my eyes. As I fall I knew that when I hit the ground I'm a goner. Just as I thought I was a goner, I fall right into Ethan's arms.

"Gotcha."

Ethan's POV

Abi fall right into my arms. She had her eyes closed and her fingers crossed the moment she fall into my arm. It was actually cute to see her like this. She looked like a four year old wishing on a shooting star with her eyes closed and her fingers crossed.

"Gotcha", I said. She open her beautiful hazel eyes to look at me.

"Ethan." ,she called. Even the sound of her voice is magnificent.

"Don't worry, I've got you", I gently placed her on the ground. She was about to speak when I grabbed her by her waist. Crushing her body to mine and kissed her. The kiss became so passionate that I simply couldn't bring myself to leave her warm embrace.

She immediately pulled back for air. She wore a discombobulated look on her face. Which I don't blame her, I would have been discombobulated as well if this happened. She pulled away from my embrace making her way towards the window with me behind her.

She looked at moon outside the window than to me.

"Thank you for saving me."

"Anything for the women I love." ,I said with a smile.

"Ethan, we need to talk." ,she said.

"About?" ,I asked abruptly looking discombobulated.