Chapter Thiry-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

Secret hideout

Her car stops in the middle of nowhere. She waits and she makes no abrupt movements, two minutes later a strange black Citroen appeared out of the blue approaching her. It stops next to her car slowly he opens his window. "Get in." She gets out of her car, locks it, heading straight to the black Citroen sliding in.

"Ms Vermeer," he greets glancing at his windscreen.

"Where is he?," she asks impatiently.

"Buckle up and I'll take you to him," he starts his car's engine and off they went with such great speed.

1 minute later...

They arrived at this haunted abandoned house which no one lives in. Both car doors opened and they both stepped out closing the door behind them.

"Follow me," he says.

He lead her inside the haunted abandoned house. Doors abruptly opened and closed by themselves constantly. The noise of wolfs howling made the atmosphere more dangerous. The screams and crys of prays being caught by wolfs gave her a feeling. A feeling of satisfaction, she breaths in and exhaled a breath of pleasure. This pleased her, this is where she wanted to be.

She stopped and lifted up her head to find the man that was leading her gone and nowhere to be seen. Footsteps come from behind her, in lieu of being frightened to her bones. The sounds of footsteps formed a smile on her lips. It made her comfortable as if she knew who it was behind her.

"Greetings love," she says turning to face the person behind her. The mysterious man didn't say a word, he leaned in and kissed her with so much force. He broke the kiss resting his forehead on hers, taking a deep breath. "How I've missed you.", he says.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other huh Andrew.", she blushes.

"He opens his lifeless black eyes meeting her magenta eyes. They glanced deeply in each others eyes til they parted. Andrew took a seat on the chair.

"You have something to tell me? How's our plan going along?", he becomes dead serious.

"Like always Ethan is reluctant to ever loving me. He doesn't show any sign of compassion even satisfaction. He doesn't respond to my love. He has a heart like the big wall of China, unbreakable. It doesn't let anyone I mean just anyone pass through. The way I see it, he'll fight with all his might not to marry me.

"Dammit Ethan, you're so stubborn.", he swears under his breath.

"There is someone who he holds dear to his heart.", she knew that will catch his attention.

"Who?," he had this abrupt ambition to know.

"Abi!," she says.

"Which Abi are you talking about?," he narrows his eyes brushed his chin, so deep in thoughts trying to figure out which Abi is she talking about.

"Ms Anderson," his head lifted up amazement along with disbelief in his eyes.

"What!?"

"Yeah Ethan is deeply in love with Abigail Anderson. He loves her so much even when they're apart."

"You mean thee Abigail Anderson?," he asks just to be sure of what she just said.

"Yes, do you know her?", she asks noticing his reaction.

"I've got to hand it to the guy, he surely knows a good girl when he sees one. That bastard of a women finally found love again. This is not good.", he says mentally confronting his conscious.

"Do you know her!?," she repeats louder this time so that he can be able to hear her. Noticing his silence reaction made her suspect something unusual between the two. He was not responding to her question and she knew right there and than. "Andrew did you and Ms Anderson used to date? Do you still have feelings for her?", knots form at her troat, her eyes formed glasses. Still no response, his silence told her everything. "So its true then?", a tear fell down her face.

Letting out a heavy sight he neared her. "Look Cristal what I had with Abi is in the past," he gently lifts her chin with his hand, making her face him. "I lone love you... my wife," he says glancing deeply into her eyes, placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Now listen to me. You should get going its getting late. I'll keep you informed on our plan okay." , she nodded in agreement.

"Love you.", he says.

"Love you too," she whispers.