Chapter Seventeen

" Alone at last."

Abigail's POV

"Ethan, what are you doing?", I giggle when he grabs me up spinning around with me. He brings me down gently while gazing into my eyes. His cheeks abruptly change to a darker shade , he places his lips on mine,I wrap my arms around his neck with him bringing me down placing both of my legs around his hips,with his hands behind my back for balance.

He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, I open my mouth allowing him to enter. He kisses me so passionately ,deepening the kiss as time went by. We kissed for what felt like hours but really it was 30 minutes. We both pull back for air breathlessly and smiling at each other.

"When you smile , you make me feel like I'm the luckiest guy on the planet. When you look at me, you make me forget about all my worries, sorrow and pain . When you kiss me, you turn me on. Ms Anderson you're my first love and you'll forever remain my first and only love."

" How sweet." ,There goes my conscious again.

"Love you.", I say gently leaning forward to kiss him

"Love you too Ms Anderson." ,he says with a smile.

******
He takes me home. I reach out a hand to open the door but it was opened by someone from the inside.

"Hello you two, how was your day together." Mom asks jubilantly .... wait,is that a grin I see,from my mom!?

My eyes widen as I realize that I didn't tell her that I was with Ethan.

Hold on a minute,how did she know that I was out with Ethan?.

"Ethan is so kind to inform us that he's taken you to Gold Reef City.", she says noticing  how discombobulated I was.

I turn to look at Ethan, he winks at me with a grin plastered on his face.( Those juicy lips just makes me wanna kiss them) I shake my mind clearing Tete out of my thoughts.  I take my attention back to ma giving her a polite smile.

"Don't just stand there you two, come in." She says kindly, shifting to one side making a way for us to come in. We walk in and she closes the door behind us.

"I should get going , don't wanna be late for my book club." ,she implies, leaving both of us alone in the house.

"Bye Mrs Anderson." ,he waves a hand to my mom as she's out.

Ethan's POV

I turn around to face Abi , I was about to say something to her but she kisses me so passionately. She pulls back leaving me speechless and discombobulated.

"What was that for?" ,I ask.

"Thank you." , she says, smiling at me.

"For what?"

"For keeping my parents informed and let alone that also for this amazing date."

"Wait, it was a date right?." ,she turns .

"Yes,it was a date." Hands with the mind of their own takes a hold of her waist.

"Again thank you...." I cut her off mid sentence kissing her passionately,pulling her closer...

"Please don't thank me again, I'm love doing things for the woman I hold so dearly in my heart."

She reaches out her hand to touch my face. She glances at me, while letting out the most gorgeous smile.

"So we're alone at last, that means there's no one to tell us what to do nor distribute us."

"What do you want to do?" She asks.

"I want to bet my lover at a basketball game."

I look at her smirking,

"One on one?" I ask and she nods.

"You're on."