Chapter Thirty-Three

My heart weeps for you love

Well,it turns out to be a draw. My whole family showed up when we were done playing. We were all cleaned up and seated eating mom and dads anniversary cake. "Mmm chocolate mint caramel cake," every piece that enters my mouth a moan escapes. I was so deeply in love. Music began to play abruptly it caught my attention, listening to every word clearly I knew it was sang by Toni Braxton and Baby face "There's no me without you". Meticulously my head glanced up catching a glimpse of my family, mom and dad dancing to the music. A smile forms through my lips. The sweet soft giggles that came from behind me instantly caused me to move my attention away from mom and dad to them in lieu of. Slightly turning to see who it is laughing ever so sweetly. I saw Monica and Dexter, Fiona and Darwin, Elizabeth and my cousin Nathanael flirting. All the guys pulled out roses handing them out to their beloveds. I laughed by myself when I saw them blushing uncomfortably due to their presence. Til my sweet laugh came to an end my mind shifted to my own beloved Ethan.

Standing up from the chair that I was firmly sitting on heading outside. Inhaling in, fresh air blow passed me blowing my hair in the air. The music had a major effect on me as I grew silence. I allowed my body to let my eyes close, while my mind brought flashbacks of me and Ethan happily together. Every happy memory of him and me caused me to smile. As if it wasn't bad enough as we are apart horrendous memories of that blonde haired girl kissing Ethan right in front of me made my heart ache so bad. That I couldn't control my tears anymore, without attempting to stop them I just allowed them to flow. When I hear those five words "There's no me without you" my heart kept aching knowing deep inside of me that its true. No matter how hard I try to hide it in me even deny it, my heart pushes away all my denial and breaks my box of concealment, speaking out the true there's no me without him.

Squeezing myself in my own arms, bending my head down. Whispering out this name "Ethan." My heart continue to pour its thoughts that has been holding on to. "Please come back to me."

******
Cristal's POV

I arrived actually 2 minutes early just in time for dinner. Slowing I made my way in and to the kitchen were I knew I would find them. Approaching the dinner table I realized someone was not present. "Where's Ethan?", I ask as I saw he wasn't at the dinner table with his parents.

"He already eat and went straight to bed hun.", Ethan's father informed me.

"Oh O-Kay," I hesitated a little.

"Take a sit and have your dinner." , said Ethan's mom and I took a sit next to them.

Ethan's POV

Glancing up at the stars my heart ached so bad like someone shifted a knife in it and left it there, due to it being so incomplete. Glancing at the stars so deep in thoughts, the stars shifted and glimmered drawing a picture of Abi in the sky. A gasp escapes my lips as I saw her eyes sparkle so beauteously. Two lovebirds passed through me just to stand below me. I laughed when I saw the male bird flirting with its lover. But she was reluctant and playing hard to get. She was about to fly off but the handsome genius sang her song causing her to stop on her tracks. Holding her hand he turned her around to face him. He leaned in and kissed her as they parted they both sang together. Those two lovebirds reminded me of my lovebird Abi. My heart ached more as it  wanted her close to me here in my embrace. This distance  between us is killing me softy. "Is finding true love a crime?," my conscious questioned as it continues to weep. "There's no me without you Abi dear. Your my one and lone beloved Abigail. Please come back to me, hun please.", a tear fall from my eyes.

*****The music and the two love birds continues to sing*****

There's no me without you
There's no meaning to life without you
Tell me why should I care of doing my hair
When I can't stop thinking about you

There no moon without you
There's no Saturday nights without you
There's no walk through the park
No beat in my heart
No I love you
No I can't live without you...