Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty

Elegant sight

Walking through my little world
There couldn't be an underworld
Years of searching
But yet no finding
Lone forlornness and melancholy
Lead me to my despair
As I lost that was holy
That the love I've been looking for wouldn't appear
That I will never be a pair
Utter despair ready to take me
But you came along bringing light to my soul
That my heartbeat spoke different poems full of unending rhyme
Of love
If art be the light of clearing obscuration and melancholy
To the heart, feeding love to it
Express it even more
Because that's my beloveds elegant sight

He kneels down on his one knee glancing deeply into my eyes. "My beloved will you do me the honors of being mine for all eternity," tears so near to a fall. Things happened quickly, abruptly and unexpectedly. I didn't know what to say but my heart knew. "The heart wants what it wants and mine what you," he stood up holding both my hands in his. "Is that a yes?," he asks just to be certain of my choice. "Yes," I say enthusiastically. Instantly his lips crushed onto mine kissing me passionately. As he broke the kiss he glanced deeply in my eyes. "Marry me now, today," he says breathing heavily. "But we haven't planned the wedding yet and don't have clothes to wear." I say discombobulated but my discombobulation was short lived as I heard someone clear there throats. "Not quite, you are wearing the dress to your wedding, so are we as your braids maid's," so that's it, it was planned all along. "Everything is arranged what I'm missing is my braid, so what do you say" I turn to glance at him. He kept on smiling which made me happier. "Let's do this," the girls squeal uncontrollably.

They all lead me to a beauteous house it looked new because everything in here looks untouched. Kindly escorting me into a room. Where I found mom and dad waiting for me, they neared me immediately hugging me tightly. My gaze agitated as I saw all of the boys in tuxes. Here to take away their beloveds. "Whoa!, would you look at that. You look beauteous Anderson," they leaned in for a group hug. Parting from the hug meticulously lifting their arms for their beloveds to cup and to hold they left. "Ah!, our baby is getting married. How do you feel?," what a profound question I thought. "Honestly I'm filled with utter enthusiasm but nervous at the same time," I spoke from within. "Don't worry everything will be fi...," mom was cut of mid sentence by dad's ego. "Be like me and you won't have to worry because we Anderson's are brave to the grave," mom chuckled. "Ha, on our wedding you weren't," she say playfully. "What does that support to mean?," mom gave him that look that he knew far to well. Mom was about to utter a word out but dad cut her off. "Don't mind us love, you go out there, make us proud and be like us one day," being over protective that's what they mean. Mom neared me meticulously placing a necklace on me. "This was from your great great not so great, to great to my mom, to me now to you. A family treasure that's been passed down from generation to generation of the women in the family. To cherish and to hold so as thinking positively. To move on when life gets tough, together," she hugs me again. "I do believe its time for me to escort you to my son-in law to be," he lifts up his arm for me to cup and to hold, so I did and left the room.