Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Yesterday was a dream come true,who'd have thought I would find love once again?. The only memory that constantly keeps on appearing in my head is Ethan and I kissing under the moonlight,his  amber eyes melting their way into my soul.

I wear my favorite red sweat pants and my white shirt making my way down the stairs.

"Morning everyone!"

"Morning Abi."

"So how was it?" Diana asks with a bit of impatience in her eyes.

"How was what?"

"Your date!" , they all shout due to being anxious.

"It was amazing."

Amazingly owesame not to mention the affectionate kiss, the way his body made it's way to mine. Those irresistible gorgeous pink lips kissing me passionately. Those sneaky soft hands touching here and there just bringing chills through and through. Ah.... It was more then amazing. " You know when your conscious intends gets a little overwhelmed sometimes? This is the time."

"I'm glad to hear that honey. If you don't mind me asking, where are you going?"

"Just taking a walk around the neighborhood."

"Okay, be back soon." Mom says,kissing me on the cheek.

"Will do ma."

Wait, before you go answer this " Did he kiss you?" ...jeez, again with the questions.

"Bye..." I ignore them walking to the door and open it. When unexpectedly someone grabs a hold of my waist, twisting me around while closing the door behind me, carrying me bridal style towards his car while kissing me passionately.

He breaks the kiss pulling back for air. He gazes into my most dashing hazel eyes.

"Morning love."

"Morning sweetheart, where are you taking me." ,I can't help but giggle.

"You'll see ..." He places me gently in the front seat of the car. He gets in the car and so we went.

******
Ethan's POV

I cover her eyes with my hands leading her into Gold Reef City. Dexter told me that she loves this place but also warned me that she tends to get so enthusiastic that she starts with the scary rides. I remove my hands from her eyes and she open them.

"Oh my God!" ,she exclaims as she turns around hugging me tightly. She pulls back her head from my neck kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you.", she says ,pulling back from my embrace, even though I never wanted her too.

"So , which ride do you want to go first?", I asked.

"The Tower of Terror!." ,she says, looking like a five year old.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. It was almost time till I knew my heart was about to stop beating. Why, of all rides did she have to pick this one?, the tower looked like death ready to take me away from this world,people screaming  constantly making it hard for me to digest what she said.

"B-B..." I stop myself from saying anything further. She looks so happy, I couldn't say no to her.

"Yes, why not." ,I say, when really my heart was saying NO.

My heart got enthusiastic to see that there was a long queue of people willing to ride the Tower of Terror.

"Sorry love, as you can see there's already a long queue of people willing to ride the Tower of Terror,it's going to take forever to claim it."

She nods sadly, just before I  was a step to victory someone calls out " we're only short with two people on the ride." She immediately stops in her tracks and we both look around but to my surprise no one was willing to go.

Oh please,not us, I plead  with my fingers crossed behind my back.

"We're coming!" She calls out,exuberantly,grabbing a hold of my hand dragging me to the ride. We get in put on our safety gear and the ride started.

The seat kept on moving and I was close to deaths clutches. The ride climbs into the elevator lifting us up to the ends of the earth and stop's. I peak up at my lover who's not even afraid instead she looks so boisterous, while I'm suffocating! I can't keep my eyes open. . . considering that it's my first time.

"3..2..1..." she counts and that was the end of me, the ride moved forward. Moving in emerse speed I could almost see the light, winds crushing my body. It was over!! The nice gentleman helps us remove the safety gear. We jump off the ride making our way down. With my head spinning uncontrollably, my eyes came in contact with the picture the camera took of us on the ride.

FYI, I look horrendous!! My hair was a mess, my face full of dried tears. I felt a hand brush its way on my hair and another sipped the tears on my face. I looked at her to see her hair was messed up too, she looks so young, simply adorable.

I fix her hair then we left the Tower of Terror, apparently she finds this hilarious...