Chapter Eight

*A week later*

Abigail POV

Ethan has been a great partner and he has asked me out three times already. More like four but who's counting. Even though I have feelings for him I refused to go out with him (it's only been one week and I want to look like a professional).

Today is Tuesday and all my friends and family went out  and I was starting to get bored just sitting around at home all alone. So I decided to head to the office. I got up and made my way to my car. I climb into my Audi Q8 and I got it started. I pulled out of the driveway and headed straight to work.

I arrived 15 minutes later, usually my parents are not the type of people who like to live far away from work. That's why we Anderson's always arrive at work so early.

I stepped out of the car and walked into the building. I was amazed to see that there was no one here, not a single soul came to work. You see on Tuesdays its everyone's day off . So I had no choice but to work at Hillary's desk and also do her job ,who am I kidding everyone's job. I went to the 7th floor to gather my things and came back. I worked my hands for hours and hours ,what was amazing was that I never got exhausted not even a little bit.

Something or someone disturbed me by continuously knocking on the door. Causing me to stop concentrating on my work but on them instead. Letting out a whine I looked up to see Jason.

Heavens no not this guy, what does he want!?

"Jason!" ,Man this guy doesn't know when to give up. He has asked me out hundreds of times even when I was still dating Andrew. And I'm really sick of it and guess what he's here for.

"To ask you out on a date." ,Tete replied.

Duh isn't it that obvious its like he's major obsessed or something. I just don't know what his deal is. What part doesn't he perceive when a woman says later she means never ever.

" Hello beautiful."

"What do you want JJ." ,That's what we used to call him back then.

"No hello.",he says with a smirk plasters on his face.

"Hello JJ ,what brings you here?" Boredom takes over me once more, is it because of answering the same thing over again? Or could it be I'm so exhausted of seeing him here, today of all place's?

"There's no need for you to ask, you already know to why he's here. ",Tete replied.

"I've heard that your available, so how about you and I go out together and have some fun.", he grinned. " I promise it will be fun, you won't even complain about it. So how about it... you and I together ,forever."

"Ha!, you keep dreaming." Tete replied

"JJ... the answer is no and it will forever remain that way. No but-s and I've searched deeply into my heart and its says no as well.", I didn't even give him a chance to speak and he left with that being said. I thought wrong , because he came back standing at the door with his body half in and the other outside.

"A person can never be so certain, you know!"

"My mind is made up ,thank you. Now good bye!" , I kindly wave a hand as he leaves.

This is extremely exhausting. I mean. Really... Gosh!

**************

*Five minutes later*

I was finally done with the files. I stood up and that's when I heard him.

"So... is he the reason, that you won't go out with me!?" ,he said so abruptly.

"Ethan!, you gave me a fright"

"Well is he?", his voice became cold.

"No, his just my old classmate." Picked up my files and walked straight to the copy room with Ethan behind me.

"Why was he here then, what does he what?"

"He came here just to say hi.", I lied.

"To me it doesn't look that way.", he noticed.

"Oh... what gave it away?"

"The way he was glancing at you, the guy was this close to drooling."

"He was...", I could feel a shiver down my spine to the mere thought he almost drooled.

"I'm going to ask you one last time. Why was he here and what does he want?"

"I do believe the real question is why are you doing here on your day off!?"

My left eye saw his facial expression abruptly change to a frowning Ethan. "Abi!", he says.

"Fine I'll tell... he was here to kindly ask me out on a date." ,I replied sighting while placing the files down on the copy machine.

"And!", What's up with all the interrogating.

I turned to face him." What do you mean AND?", I replied raising my shoulders in irritation.

"What did you say?", he's gorgeous amber eyes grow wide with impatience.

"That doesn't concern you." ,Wrong answer because that's when he came closer to me. I kept on taking a step back till my back was against the wall. He held both my hands above my head and his knee in between my legs. He looked deeply into my eyes and I looked deeply into his.

"Mr Carson let go off me?",I ask nicely .

"Why are you reluctance?", he questioned as if he could see right through me.

I tried to move but it was pointless "To what?"

"Loving me!"

"Why!?"

"Because I love you Ms Anderson and I'll do anything in my power to make you fall in love with me." his voice softens. He could he see that he caught her off guide because her eyes widen due to his response.

"Um... you know that guy that came here, his cute don't you think?" , her mischievous side took over, to see whether his speaking the true.

"Your mine, you belong to me and no one else for that matter. If your going to fall in love, your going to fall in love with me only me." Abruptly his voice becomes cold while he says it with so much determination.

"Oh... Really!, what makes you say..."

He crushed his lips onto mine brushing them softy. His lips and my lips parted which created an entrance for his tongue. Our tongues dance with each other.  He kissed me so passionately. His sorrow, anger, pain, love was all shown within the kiss and with every moment he deepened the kiss. Causing him to kiss me so roughly. He pulls me close, meticulously resting his hands on my waist softly. I could feel my legs weaken, unable to stand on their own in his warm embrace. Slowly he moves down to my collarbone and down my neck. I let out a soft moan. His sweet fragrance made it worse for me, since he was so near. I was about to give in to temptation when...

"What the!", We both heard someone say from behind. Ethan pulled back leaving me breathless and lost for words. I looked at Ethan than to Darwin who was standing at the door frozen on the spot.