Chapter Thirteen

''Being impossible.''

Chapter Thirteen

Abigail's POV

I told Elizabeth what happened that night and she was even more enthusiastic about the date than I was. She took it upon herself to find an outfit for me to wear.

Right now I was sitting on the end of my bed while she goes through my wardrobe for an outfit for me to wear.

"Gosh , I can't find anything!" ,She says.

"Ugh, that means...."

"Shopping!"

"But I don't want to go."

"Gee,then who's going to get you an outfit? And what exactly do you think you're going to wear?"

"Your most welcome to get it for me." I said playing with my fingers.

" No." Jess man she looked so certain.

"Please!", I pout.

So did she. We pouted for about 5 minutes before I gave up.

"Fine" , I said rolling my eyes then getting up.

''Yay!, this will be fun I promise you.'' ,she grabs hold of my hand leading me down stairs and out the door. We approached her car slid in and she started her car leaving the driveway. 

Elizabeth and I did not say a word to each other ,while we were on our way to the mall. The only thing that was playing was the radio. Thank God she turned the radio on because I was starting to get a bit nervous but enthusiastic at the same time. Ethan is the lone thing I could think of, right now that was the lone thing that kept me sane. Considering the smile on Elizabeth's face I can lone guess that she's thinking of what kind of dress she's going to pick out for me. The thought of Ethan kept on making me smile for no reason at all. That I wasn't aware that we have approached the mall.

''We're here!" ,she exclaims,parking her car in the parking lot.  We step out of her car making our way inside the mall.

''Whoa.'' , My eyes widened with amazement.

''Mall of Africa, the biggest mall in South Africa. People really love this mall, it even shows how the store is over populated. Who am I to blame them, this mall has everything , including Starbucks and may I add it looks breath taking. Everything from ceiling to floor looks well organized. All the people are decent, respectful. Everybody here lives in harmony not a single person I've heard say anything bad nor complain about this mall. All I've heard are sweet compliments. I can only wish that all  people can be like this , out in public."

To love, and adore , respect one another but we all know that there are only a few people like that in the world. Honestly speaking they are extremely hard to find the same way as finding a friend. I thought. . .

Elizabeth's POV

''Abi.'' ,I call

''Um...'' ,she looks so lost in her thoughts.

''Abigail!'' ,I shout, trying to get her attention back to little old me.

''Yes , I'm listening.'' She says,snapping out of her thoughts.

''Shall we get going'', We made our way to Forever 21, when we got there. . .I was astonished by the amount of dresses that were there. I must say that this is not going to be easy.

''Oh no.'' ,I hear her murmuring to herself besides me.

''Oh yeah, it's time for shopping. Let's get this over and done with but it can only work if your positive. So come on let's get started shall we." ,I say,leading her to the dresses.

''How about this?'', I ask, lifting up a navy blue dress and showing it to her.

''It's a little bit to much.'',she says,giving me a lazy eye.

''What do you mean it's a bit too much? Just take a look at it. The colour really suits you."

''Okay, how about this one?'' ,I asked showing her a gorgeous lime green dress.

''It's cramping my style.'' ,she whined.

''I mean, this is not fair...." I stopped myself from saying anything feather. I swear this girl can be impossible sometimes and it's starting to get on my last nerve. I took a deep breath closed my eyes and opened them. Contained all the anger inside forcefully placed a smile on my face so that she wont be able to see me annoyed.   If she says no to this dress one last time, I'm going to loss it. My left eye spotted the most exquisite, most sophisticated red dress I've ever seen. Hope she love's it, if not she's on her own.

''What do you think about this one?'' ,I asked with my fingers crossed behind my back.

''I love it, it's perfect!'' ,she said. I let out a sigh of relief when she said that.

''Took you long enough.'' ,I murmur.

''What did you say?'' ,she ask.

''I said that why don't you go to the fitting room to try it on.'', I lied.

Without any hesitation she nodded in agreement. She gently took the dress from my hands making her way to the fitting.

Abigail POV

Now I've really done it. Elizabeth is extremely annoyed with me. I don't blame her I would've been annoyed with myself either. Look I'm not the kind of person who love's shopping. I'm more like a explorer. Meaning that I'm a person who's out doors ready to explore and travel around the world. And mostly a person who loves spending the rest of the day at the library reading books. I prefer doing all of that than shopping.
The first two dresses were horrendous but the third one was a charm. The colour red signifies danger, romance and love. Taking a closer look at this dress, the only thing I could imagine is Ethan drooling over me in this dress.

I hear her murmuring ''Took you long enough.''

''What did you say?'', I ask, pretending that I didn't hear her.

She immediately came up with a nice save. I let out a small smile nodding in agreement, gently taking the dress from her hands heading towards the fitting room.  

I open the curtains to the fitting room and walked in. Quickly undresses myself and tried on the dress.

''Whoa.'' ,I said looking in the mirror.

The dress was so beauteous that I literally couldn't take my eyes off of it. I abruptly felt someone's hands grab a hold of my waist crushing me closer to his muscular body. I took my eyes from the dress to the mirror till I see him smiling at me, looking in the mirror.

''Hello beautiful.'' , he murmurs.

''Hey handsome, what brings you here?'', I ask, letting out a giggle.

''The same reason you're here. ,he says,wryly.

''Ow okay.'' , I say sweetly.

He slowly but gently turned me around kissing me softly. His hands trailed around my body just before he was about to move down to kiss my collarbone, Elizabeth called.

''Abi, where are you?'' ,she calls out for me.

''Why is it, when we are having a fantabulous moment there's always someone to interrupt us?." ,he groans letting go of my waist.

I laugh and he places a kiss upon my forehead leaving me alone to change. I quickly undress myself and wear the clothes I was wearing ,as I walk out of the fitting room , coming face to face with Elizabeth.

''Let me guess---lover boy was in there,right?.''

''No.'', I lied.

''So why do you smell like him?'' ,she asks.

''New perfume.'' ,I say,dryly

''Smooth move Abi,smooth move.'' ,Tete said.

''You know that you can't lie to me. Anyways, does the dress fit?.''

''YES.'' ,I say,giving no emotion away.

''Come on, let's pay.'' ,she says. And that being said,we left.