Chapter Nine

Darwin's POV

We just arrived back from our outing and as usual Abi isn't at home. I guess she got bored just staying around at home so she decided to head straight to her office once again.

I sat on the couch with Abigail's father joining me. The girls were all jumpy that they couldn't stop themselves from asking to out again.

"No we're tried. How about next week!" ,Brandon said.

"No tomorrow!" ,said his wife Rachel.

Brandon closed his eyes pretending that he didn't hear his wife. She saw that his not willing to give in so she gave a mischievous glare at Monica. Monica looked at Rachel and winked at her signaling her that she knows what she's thinking. Monica walked up to Dexter who was sitting in the kitchen eating an apple.

"Please Dex." ,she pleaded.

She saw that his not willing either. So she pulled out the big guns. She looked right deep into his eyes giving him those puppy dog eyes. She held his hand and pouted. That's Monica she knew very well by doing this she already has Dexter wrapped around her finger.

"Okay." ,Dexter said.

"Huh man!", Abigail's father and I let out a whine. The girls chuckled at how Dexter looked.

"Um... Darwin please can you take this lunch to Abi. She's probably hungry by this hour." ,Fiona asked.

"Sure I will." ,I said standing up from the couch taking Abigail's lunch from her hands and stepping out of the house. I walked up to my car unlocked the door to my Mazda 3. I slided in and starting it.

Within 15 minutes I was approaching the building. I stepped out of my car grabbed her lunch and closed the door behind me. I opened the door and walked in.

I've searched for Abi everywhere but I couldn't find her till I heard a strange sound coming from the copy room.

I approached the copy room my eyes doped dead to see Abi and Ethan making out.

"What the!"

Ethan groaned and immediately pulled back from Abi. She looked at Ethan than to me with her lips all swollen, something awkwardly strange caught my attention. She had a hickey on the left side of her neck.

"Sorry wrong room, um please if you see Ms Anderson please tell her I'm waiting for her at Hillary's desk.", I replied snapping out of my discombobulation and left giving them some privacy.

Abigail's POV

Darwin came in unexpectedly said some few words and left.

Ethan turned to look at me again he grabbed my face placing another tender kiss. He bit my bottom lip causing me to let out a soft moan once again. Crashing his body into mine he raked his fingers through my hair. We both pulled back for air, I was so lost for words while he just grinned.

"Wow!",is all I could bring myself to say.

"So you get it now. Your mine and no one else's" ,he says with a serious expression and he left.

I quickly ran to the bathroom looked myself in the mirror. I looked like a raking ball. My lips were swollen and they turned a darker colour. My hair looks like I've been struck by lightning , I had hickeys on my neck. The bad thing of all is that I don't have anything to cover up my neck.

" Ugh!" ,I say to myself

What just happened,tete said.