Chapter Four

Abigail POV

"Did you feel that?" , I asked my consciousness.

"Yeah!, I did."

"That feeling, that makes your entire body heat up in an instant with just a meer touch of his skin and causes you to start blushing without a reason. Those exquisite amber eyes burning right deep into my soul. Invading my personal thoughts, making it impossible to think straight and even breath. Its like he is literally sucking the life out of me.

That's odd I've never felt this way about any man before. Back at the mall when I saw him,I didn't feel this way, but why now. This isn't a good sign I'd better leave before things get out of hand."

"Snap out off it Abi and go back to reality." My conscious replied.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too." ,I replied trying to escape from my thoughts.

I was about to open my mouth, when abruptly Ethan asked me if I would like to dance. Turning me head slightly to the right looking at my older brother Dexter. I gave him those puppy dog eyes indicating that he should say something. With one hand behind my back fingers crossed praying that someone would just interrupt us, call me, or even take me away. I could have sworn that I just saw this abrupt mischievous glow in his eyes.

Dexter shook his head and smirked. "Well guess I should leave you two love birds alone." He replied before leaving with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Love birds?!" Ethan replied with a devilish grin.

With those two words been said I felt this abrupt heat rushing into my face. Both my cheeks abruptly turned a darker shade. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize that Ethan was leading me to the middle of the dance floor. Something caught my attention when Ethan winked his right eye signaling the DJ to turn on "Whitney song saving all my love for you."

He looked deep into my eyes and I looked deeply into his. He took my hands and slowly lifting them up gently placing them on his shoulders. I could feel my temperature raising out of control knowing what his about to do next. Slowly but gently moving his hands on my waist, I immediately gasped for air when he moved me closer crushing my body into his muscular body. My legs started weakening and my cheeks were red as ever.

"You look absolutely stunning.", he whispered into my ear. This feeling that I'm feeling continuously increases out of control. It felt decent to be in his embrace, I could be here for all eternity just listening to his gracious voice. Inhaling in his fragrance makes me fall for him even more.

"Whoa that's a man!' ,said Tete my consciousness.

Without thinking I instantly pulled away from his embrace. "Um... Thanks for this lovely night, I really enjoyed it, but I should go back to my table. My mother is probably worried sick about me." I said quickly trying not to make eye contact.

He groaned and sadly replied. "Okay."

Turning my back slightly towards him. I could feel my heart breaking with every step I took. Those beautiful hypnotic eyes have done something to me. His made me feel things I have never felt for any other guy. I think I just might be falling in love.

So lost in my thoughts that I didn't release that I was approaching the table where my family members and friends were. I took a sit next to Elizabeth and just stared at the plate for a couple of minutes thinking about my encounter with Ethan. Elizabeth noticed something was up so she tapped my thigh from under the table trying to get my attention.

"Hey Abi, what's wrong? "

Abruptly cracking sounds came from the other side of the table , stopping me from replying to Elizabeth's question . I listened carefully between the silence of the earth, those cracking sounds gradually stepped. I meticulously lifted my head up, I came face to face with Ethan. As soon as my eyes connected with his, immediately I was under his spell. Under the spell of his gorgeous hypnotic eyes. Which burnt a huge whole in my chest making me act all awkwardly around him.

Elizabeth looked between the both of us and had a discombobulated expression on her face. She tapped on my thigh trying to get my attention once again. I turned to face her, with a blank expression on my face and replied to her question by saying "Him". With that said she knew exactly what was going on and thought it was better to let me be.

I went back to staring down at my plate then unexpectedly Dexter stretched out his hand handing me a glass of water. " Here drink it, you need it more than I do." With my hands shivering with the presence of Ethan. Slowly but gently took the glass of water from Dexters hand. Lifting it up towards my mouth with my hands quivering and shivering making the glass of water shake uncontrollably. Drinking it quickly quenching my thirst. Slowly bringing it down to the table, when abruptly a mysterious glow caught my attention. It was Ethan's gorgeous smile, smiling at me.

"Please somebody anybody say something please!' ,said my consciousness.