Chapter Eighteen

"Big day."

"Congratulations Ms Anderson and Mr Carson,excellent work on the project,we are mostly jubilant to inform you two, that  this vision of yours will be turned into a reality within three months and I do believe I'm saying this on behalf of all of us that we can't wait to be working with you on another project.", Ms Watterson says on behalf of her members.

"Ethan , can we have a word with you for moment?" ,Mr Watterson asks.

"Um... Ms Anderson can you give us a minute." , Ms Watterson asks of me politely. I nod and head to my office giving them some privacy.

Ethan's POV

"Hello mom and dad, I've missed you two so much." , giving them a hug .

"Pack your staff and bid everyone farewell,you're leaving this place."

"No dad, I can't just leave."

"And why's that?" He asks sternly.

"The love of my life works here."

"It's Ms Anderson, isn't it?."

"Yes, I can't just leave her like this, I love her."

"Oh honey,when are you coming home?." Mom asks sadly.

"I'll be coming back after I've proposed to the woman I love."

"How are you planning to do that?" My dad asks.

"Meaning...?"

"Meaning that she only knows you as Ethan Carson but really your Ethan Jose William Carson Watterson, the son of the  famous most richest Watterson family,the CEO of the Watterson's company,she doesn't have a single clue that the people she's working with is her boyfriends parents."

"How long will you keep her in the dark. What will you do if she finds out the truth by herself." jeez,he's right.

"Your father is right,love."

"I'll tell her." ,I assure them.

"When?"

"I'll tell her when the time is right."

"We really hope you know what you're doing,we called you here to let you know, that we have another project for you and Ms Anderson to work on."

"We wish you the best." They said and left.

Abigail POV

Ethan has been in that room for too long now. My mind is not at ease, it keeps on wandering about. I'm starting to get impatient and anxious to what they could be talking about.
As I was about to step out of my office, I bump into Ethan, causing both of us to fall on the ground, with him on top of me. flip!,why at work...

"Sorry about that." I say apologetically.

"Don't be,this is how we actually met." He grins, leaning on to kiss me, whoa...