Chapter Ten

I fixed my hair and clothes. Walked out of the bathroom to the copy room to remove the papers from the copy machine. Walked out of the room and I made my way to Darwin.

"I brought you lunch and if you must know its your favorite fruit salad made by the one and only Fiona.

" Thank you but I guess I should eat it at home." ,I said.

"So Mr tall dark and handsome was the reason now I get it. Oh well none of that matters shall we get going."

I nodded in agreement. He threw his arm around my shoulder leading me out of the building to his car. After about fifteen to twenty minutes we started to pull into the driveway. We both opened the door stepping out of the car closing the door behind us and walked into our mansion.

I heard voices coming from the living room. Quietly I made my way towards the voices. When I walked to the living room, I stopped abruptly, stunned by the sight in front of me.

All the Anderson family were here talking about something to someone. Although that wasn't what shocked me it was the person their were talking to whom I didn't see so clearly. Because my dad blocked his face with his back towards me. Even though I try to narrow my eyes I still can't see him. So it was kinda a bit difficult to see his face when abruptly my dad move.

" No!" ,My eyes widened when I saw Ethan right before me.

"Whoa this guy is incredible its almost like he has a tracking device on you. ,Tete said.

"Wow you sure know how to pick them because they keep on coming back. Let's hope that doesn't happen to your ex but if it does he will only haunt you.", I heard Darwin say from behind.

"Hey Abi how are you!?" ,Aunt Carolina shouted out with enthusiasm.

Everyone turned to look at me froze and lost for words. I was not able to bring myself to reply back to aunties question thus to why I ever meet his hell of a God eyes. Yeah his cute and all, what the heck who am I kidding his smoking hot. When ever his near me I intend to act awkwardly around him. My body craving for his body close to mine. These lips of mine still remember his tender kisses. My eyes were glued to his. He winked at me and that's when I snapped out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"Hello everyone how are you all.

"We're great!" ,They all said.

"Well if your all great and I'm great, never felt better."

"Okay why don't you come over here and join us honey?", Mom said.

"Sure." ,I walked over to the couch and took a sit opposite to were Ethan was sitting.

"Hey Abi what's that?." ,Dexter questioned.

"What's what."

"That!" ,he pointed at my neck.

"Man, I forgot about those. Please Dex don't tell Dad about them otherwise he will kill me." ,I prayed.

He narrow his eyes then he released and he gasped for air.

"Please don't say it." ,Tete said.

He opened his mouth in order to say something but he abruptly kept quiet. He looked at me than to Ethan than to Darwin. He raised an eyebrow at Darwin demanding an answer to what he has predicated is true or not. Darwin looked the other way as soon as he did he noticed that it was true.

"Oh I see." ,That's all he could say.

"What do you see." ,My dad asked.

"Oh its nothing. ,he lied.

" No its definitely something.

"Brandon just leave it, besides he said its nothing.",My mom said.

"But Rachel..." ,he protested.

Mom gave dad this abrupt glare and he stopped immediately.

"Ma I'm feeling a bit sleepy, I think I should go sleep now."

"Okay , Good night honey."

"Goodnight everyone." ,I said standing up from the couch heading towards the stairs. Everyone said good night as I climbed up stairs. I heard someone say something odd causing me to stopped in tracks.

"Sweet dreams Ms Anderson.", Ethan said.

With that being said I went straight to my room opened the door walked in and closed  it behind me.