Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

"Hmm," letting out a heavy sigh glancing at myself in the mirror. "This is it, the day I confront him again," even though my heart was jumping in enthusiasm to see and to have him near me again but there was something holding me back from being overpowered with utter enthusiasm, could it be the fear of seeing so much forlornness in his gorgeous amber eyes?. What hurts more is that I'm the reason for the pain and forlornness I caused in his life. "Could I be that cruel to ever contemplate to shatter his heart as his feelings too? Never mind my own, it's so used to being shattered it can heal on its own, no problem but him, he didn't deserve that from me.", as my conscious spoke for me when I couldn't.

"Morning hun," turning to facing the person behind to me, I saw grandma Rose, she neared me.

"Morning to you too grandma," I say kindly.

"Listen Abi I have something to tell you.", she abruptly kept quiet.

"Uhm...Yes?," I asked as my mind began to be clouded by discombobulation.

"When I was your age I was also abused by the person I thought he once loved me but he didn't, he left me for another, saying that I wasn't good enough for him. I was so shattered that I shielded my poor innocent heart from receiving any love. Till one day I met someone who soon became a part of me, who l held dearest to my heart. He was the lone person who shattered all my walls of concealment and took away all the forlornness in my life. He showed me love , he gave me feelings I never thought I'd receive. It was right there and then I knew I was in love. What a wonderful experience that was. On the 27th of march I discovered he was meant to marry another woman. It hurt me so deep inside.", she paused a little while longer.

Not being able to hold my patience anymore " And then what happened? ", I asked with my eyes popped out of my head.

"We parted but neither of us could stay away as we always found ways to unite. Our love became stronger even though we were apart that we found a way to stop the arranged marriage before anyone could make any wedding plans. We were so in love that we quickly got married before I knew it I was a mother and he was a father to Rachel. When he was on his way to the hospital to see me and our beloved Rachel, he had an accident and he didn't make it. Since that day I vowed not to love again because no one could take his place, no matter what."

"Sorry grandma."

"Don't be. Abigail, you're in the same situation as I was in and I know deep down in your heart that you love him and he loves  you too. Therefore fight for what you want just like I did and I got what I wanted but was not able to spend the rest of my life with him, as he was taken away from me and Rachel. At least you'll have that chance to be with him for all eternity, as long as you don't stop fighting for your beloved. Don't do the same mistake I did. Don't distance yourself from him. Be strong and everything will work out I promise. But be careful of Cristal though, she may look innocent but she isn't. Just like James wife to be Janifer Vermeer. I'm even convinced that she killed James out of jealousy or something but I don't know what that is."

"Vermeer!?," as she could read my mind she knew exactly what I was about to ask.

"Yes, Janifer Vermeer is Cristal's grandma but you don't have to worry about her because she's dead now but her daughter, Mariana the mother of Cristal is alive though. She's a good women raised by good people. Unfortunately her daughter adopted her grandmother's habits. Hanging out with the wrong crowed and all. Just be careful of her if you're willing to fight for Ethan."

Shocked about all this information I just heard I didn't know what to say accept "I will," I simply said.

"I know you're a fighter and you don't back down nor give up that easily like your old grand mama here, now go get your men back no matter how long it takes.", she held her hand out for me to shake.

"You know it," I say confidently shaking her hand with mine.

"That's my girl."

******
Hillary's POV

So caught up in my work, my hand constantly taps to the music I was listening to. Lifting my head I caught a glimpse of a melancholy Ethan as he makes his way to the elevator in a fast pace.

"Mr Carson," I call out to him to tell him something but he answered me rapidly.

"Morning Hillary, if there's anything you need or something you must inform me about I'll be in Ms Anderson's office.", he says quickly not in a position to talk or stick around.

"But there is....," I was cut off when the elevator opened, he claimed in and it closed. I let out a heavy sight.

******
It's the third day today and Abi should be back by now but I didn't see her car anywhere. I haven't heard from her ever since she said we should go our separate ways. I've tried to get a hold of her so many times but it always goes to voicemail. It just shatters my heart when I don't get to hear her sweet voice, her laugh. I miss holding her in my warm embrace, kissing her gorgeous lip passionately, taking in her sweet coconut scent. So deep in thoughts I didn't realize I have already walked into her office.

"Morning Carson, you look sad today what could be the reason?", I heard her voice but could it be?

Immediately I turn my head slightly to the left to face her. I couldn't believe my eyes it was really her in front of me. I began to blush uncontrollably due to my beloveds' presence.

"So William is caught blushing? Oh wow!," she giggled the most magnificent laughter ever.

She shifts her gaze from me to her desk noticing some files I've been working on. Unable to control the excitement in me I neared her slowly. Desire clear in my eyes, the need and want to be close to her grew intense. As she could feel exactly what I'm feeling right now her hazel eyes met mine in an instant. Glancing deeply into her eyes I saw the need to be held, adored, cherished, mostly loved. It shattered me to know she was holding back her love, sacrificing her needs and wants as a women for Cristal and I to be together but the thing is I don't want Cristal, I lone want her here with me by my side. She's the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Meticulously placing my hands around her waist, pulling her close she gasped. Fear sparked in her eyes, fear of getting between me and Cristal held her back. I desperately needed to take away her fears, I needed to be here for her. Before she could say a word to me , I leaned in and kissed her so passionately. I made it last long as possible, I hadn't kissed nor held her in a while. I missed her so did she as she kissed me back passionately. As we both parted for air, my forehead leaning on hers breathing heavy unable to control my emotions. "I've missed you."

"It's been three days," she gives me a cute adorable smile.

"I know, thought I'd never see you again Abi," she cups my face making me glance at her. "I've missed you more than you can ever imagine. So shall we get started with completing the project?", she asks sweetly.

"Yes ma'am," I say playfully and she smiles. Making her smile and laugh is my greatest achievement.

"So let's get right on it, Mr Carson."