Chapter Nineteen

"Let her know"

Ethan's POV

"Morning Mrs Anderson, is Abi awake?"

"No, she's not but you're more than welcome to wake her up."

"Of course."I nod,smiling.

I make my way to her room and walk in,amazed of whats in front of me, I gaze up on the love of my life with her hair messed up, just the way I love it. Haha, she has this adorable soft snore that she makes,that's when a mischievous demon appears inside of me.

I walk up to wake her up with a true loves' kiss ...just like what prince charming would do to waken sleeping beauty from her long slumber. She lets out a soft moan before opening her beauteous hazel eyes. She can't be anymore beauteous than she is now. 

"Morning love." I say as she sat on her bed wiping the sleep off her eyes.

"Morning,  what brings the love of my life here so early?" she smiles.

"Well, you see there's this girl I'm in love with and I was thinking of a way to surprise her but there's something I need to tell her.

"Aha..... tell her what?"

"Ms Anderson, I'm truly a Watterson. I mean,   I'm Ethan Jose William Carson Watterson. You've already met my parents they ar-re..." she cuts me off mid sentence.

"Mrs and Mr Watterson? The first people to team up with the Anderson family. They worked together to bring the business to greater heights. . .And let me guess you're the new CEO, you came here to work with me as your partner, trying to figure out a way to do the project successfully?."

"H-How did you know?." my eyes widen.

"It's pretty obvious actually. You look exactly like your father. You got his looks and you have your mothers eyes. Oh, and that reminds me, I saw you on the newspaper the other day. The newspaper was on my fathers desk and it had a picture of all the company members including you."

"Oh."I'm stunned.

"Look, please don't think that I'm falling in love with you merely because of your title or reputation, NO, I'm not. I love you for you, nothing else, just the real Ethan ,the love of my life who I hold so dearly in my heart." she says sadly.

"Oh,I love you Abigail." I say, kissing her lips.

"Love you more,E"

"If you already knew about that, then why didn't you say something.", I ask curiously.

"I wanted you to tell me."

"So we're cool?."

"We're cool. Then let's go back to the surprise you were talking about."

"You'll see but first clean up you'll meet me down stairs."

"Okay." I kiss her one last time before I left the room.

******
Abigail's POV

I make my way down stairs ,and to my surprise, I see Ethan cooking with my mom and dad. It was a picture perfect. They all looked adorable together.

"Ow!" dad and Ethan screamed out in agony when mom hits both their hands with a spoon.

"It's not ready yet, stop trying to take a sip!"

"May I please join you?" I try to stifle a smile.

"Sure, honey, while you're at it , keep those two away from the soup."

''Yes ma." I grin

A mysterious sound caught my attention. I look up to see both of my parents' phones ringing.

"Mom, dad your phones are ringing!" I inform them.

"We'll be back in a jiffy." they said, leaving us in the kitchen, alone.

"And I'll be back, I'm going to look for my phone in the car." Ethan says.

When they left, I decided to make carrot cake for dessert. I place all the ingredients that I will need to make the dessert on the table. I take out a bowl and pour flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. I then get out a smaller bowl and cracked the eggs into it and mixed in the vanilla essence and milk. I get one last big bowl and put the butter in and added the dry ingredients in first then the wet ones.

Just as I was about to add the carrots, I felt Ethan's arm around my waist pulling me closer. Man, this feeling of him touching me will never get old, Just a mere touch of his skin makes me shiver down my spine and turns my cheeks a darker shade.

He slowly moves my hand forward pouring the carrots in the bowl full of mixture. His grip on my hand grew tighter helping me mix all the ingredients together. He politely hands me the pan to pour the dough on it then placing a rapper on it. He lets go of me in order to place the pan into the oven for about half an hour.

"Ethan, love, is there anything wrong?" I ask, turning slightly to face him.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Then why are you..." He cuts me off ,kissing me softly and passionately before pulling away.

"It's just that I love you so."

"Oh, I love you more, E" I say, leaning in for another kiss.