Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One

"Where is my wife!?," range build its way through me, my hands itched every moment he refused to tell me. "Tell me now and I will let you go," hands together attempting to control myself asking him once more. "Your attempts on getting information from me on how to find her, is just a waste of time. Cause you'll never find her," he says with bitter venom in his voice. I heard screams of relief attempting to calm Brandon down but he was reluctant to listen to everyone. As he so desperately attempted to badge in here. "Carson don't you dare hold me back!, I'm going to kill that man in there if he doesn't tell me where my daughter is." I glanced at the men in front of me as he smiled with pleasure. As to what he did is right in some way. "What would you do if your beloved Angelica was forcefully taken away from you in front of your eyes, pointed with a gun to her head," he agitated eyes wide as I ever seen in a mans eyes. "How do you know her?," he questioned. "The same way you know my wife," his head dropped with utter disappointment and spoke. "I would do anything, no matter what it takes to find her," as he answered I neared him. "You'll be feeling the same agony that I've been feeling for the past six hours asking you the same question. I don't want to have fight and argue with you, all I need is for you to tell me where she is please," he glanced at me.

"At Andrew's hideout probably in the basement," he caught my attention. "Where is it?," I asked. "In the deadliest mines in South Africa, its not far from here. Hurry up before its to late, I heard that Andrew and Cristal have something planned for her," he said. "Oh!, your coming with me," we walked out the room stopping on our tracks as Brandon was in front of us. "My boy you better pray that she'll be alive when we get there. Let's go," off we want the entire Carson and Anderson family together as one.

Abigail's POV

Splashed with a full bracket of cold water that's how they woke me, from the clutches of darkness. Coughing attempting to catch my breath, opening my eyes. I caught a glimpse of Andrew in front of me, immediately he chocked me his grip on my neck grew tighter I couldn't breathe. He leaned in kissing me forcefully parting he released his hand, I began to breath heavily gathering all the air I needed. "Why are you doing this?," I asked unfortunately it wasn't my place to speak as he slapped my face so hard that blood slowly started to stream down my lips. "You went ahead and married that good for nothing bastard after I told you not too. What do you see in him? What does he have that I don't?," he paced around the strange room I was held in. "His honest, modest, compassionate, loving. His a better men than you'll ever be," again he slapped. "Shut up!," he screamed not being able to get a hold of himself. "The truth hurts doesn't it," he raised up his hand to slap me once more but he was interrupted. "Andrew give us girls some time to be alone will you," he walked out leaving me and Cristal alone. "You've got a lot of nerve to talk like that, when your the one in this dark situation," she says nearing me.

"The darkness doesn't concern me. In fact it has become my noble friend as this is not my first. In this hollow rooms that echoes of screams and cries of a women in agony belongs to me. She endured all the agony but lead to despair yet moved on. What your doing now it's just a sting that soon begins to heal. This four lone wall's grew silent but never underestimate it, don't take its silence as a weakness. It beseem's you have been given the talent to talk and hide behind shadows. It beseem's I have to introduce myself to you. God has given this day for you so that I can be able to bless you. You see I'm a Blesser and I will bless you. I will light your path and kindly show you the right way. May the lord bless you," I say with a smile on my face.

"You have your ways with riddles. No matter what you just said I don't care. So you married Ethan," she leans against the desk in front of me laughing. "That's a shame cause your never going to see him again after I kill you. Isn't that great, I do love stories with an unhappy ending. They have that thing of melancholy and grief that always pleases me," she continues to laugh. "How exactly are you going to kill me?," I needed to know. "There's no need for me to keep it all to myself anymore since your going to die. You see there's a bomb implanted in one of the rooms in this hideout. Michael one of the men that Ethan caught will lead him here and that's where I will impersonate myself as you. As they get here that's when I'll leave you in Andrews hands to do what ever he wants with you. Running into sweet Ethan's arms as in less than 45 minutes the bomb will set off. Ethan and the entire family unaware that your no more rejoice that Cristal disguised as you is alive and well. As I gaze at the eternal flames that holds no screams, cries and memories of you, lone the smile of pleasure from death its self. No more hearing Abi, Abi, Abi as she will be no more just ashes to ashes," she glares at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What about Andrew, why kill him?," she chuckles. "Cause I love him, letting him go is the best option," she says devilishly. "Why would you!? You would be putting our lives in danger if that bomb explores," rage build up in me. "Shame," she cups my face with her hand. She watches through the security cameras watching whats happing outside, abruptly a black SUV stops. Rushing out of it was my entire family as well as Ethan. I felt shivers down my spine along with range, she's messing with my family. She wore a mask that had my facial appearances on, she didn't need to worry about her body figure as she was the same figure I was. "Its show time," she says as Andrew comes in and she neared the door glares back at me than left.

I attempted unting the ropes on my hands from the back of the chair as he approached me slowly. Unfortunately they were too tight for me to untie, glancing at him he pulled out a knife. Cutting off my dress leaving me with just a bra and a pantie on. He glanced upon me with lust licking his dried up lips, wanting to devour me this very moment. Meticulously he placed the knife on the desk forgetting about it focusing on me more. "He waited a long time for this," the thought of him forcefully taking away my virginity scared me a bit. Last time I was lucky to have escaped his clutches as he attempted to do this, but now he managed to get me, undressing me with a knife. Range of reluctant of my virginity being taken away by Andrew grew stronger.

"No one is going to do that but my own beloved," Tete mentally protested. "Listen up, I got your back. Let's show this motherfucker what a bad ass we are," Tete egged me on.

I calmed my anger so that he won't be able to see it through me. He stood in front of me happy as ever as he was about to lay his hands on me. I kicked him hard where it hurts the most, he moan and screamed in agony. Immediately I stood up turning with so much speed, hitting him with the chair I was tied on too. It broke, jumping bringing my hands in front of me. Heading towards the desk cutting off the ropes on my hands. "You are not going anywhere bitch," he stood up wiping off the blood of his lips with his hand breathing heavily. "I am going," he glanced at me crazily. "Where could that be?," he asked thinking and assuming determinately that I won't find my way out of the place. "To my beloved," I answered as he got angry. "Over my dead body," he says. "That can be arranged love," I smile at his pathetic express, he made his move ready to attack me. I stretched my hands, legs, neck running towards him. "Pay back time."